Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoken as only a Zionist can speak, with hate filled words with which Zionists are consumed.

May God have mercy on your soul.

Ya know... if I was a Palestinian activist or sympathizer, I'd be writing to Sherriah, to say:

"Jesus Christ, stay off our side, eh? You're hurting our cause far more than you're helping it."

...but, given that most such folk are not the brightest crayons in the box, I can see why the madwomen continues to delude herself that she is their best friend and hope. She has not had the requisite feedback from her own side yet, by the saner and more realistic amongst them - assuming that such exist, in connection with those rabid, mad dogs whose own co-religionists fence-off and hold at arms'-length.

I challenge you to point out the part of his post that is hateful

Hamas and Palestinian Militants must have a very low I.Q

They constantly launch mortars and missiles at Israel, one of the most militarized countries on earth.

Stop firing at Israel = Israel won't fire back at you. Simple solution, right??
Never mind having zero personal initiative and sitting in Arab refugee camp shitholes and refugee towns for 66 years, waiting on the Ummah.

A simple solution that is beyond those particular simpletons.

Like I said... not exactly the brightest crayons in the box.

Last edited:
Time for you to go get new marching orders from your Master Satan.

Hell looming ever nearer for you.

Are you eager for the flames?

Please report to the nurse's station... your mid-day meds are ready.

Spoken as only a Zionist can speak, with hate filled words with which Zionists are consumed. May God have mercy on your soul.

Oh my God, is this mad woman still vomiting out her Satan bit? I can just picture her posting like she usually does in the bewitching hours looking like one of the Witches of Endor. Can you imagine how knocked out she must be after she finishes up with her nonsense and then gets up a few hours later to start in once again. Kondor is right. She has to report to the nurse's station for her meds or else have her dosage upped. This is no way to live when help is available in this modern world.

Meanwhile, if there was even a place called Hell, which of course there isn't, Mrs. Sherri would eagerly get on the Express Elevator down with her shovel in hand to help the Devil put more coat into the furnace.

Now do you wonder why we call you demented??

When people are as mentally ill as she is and, of course, unable to work, they usually get on Social Security Disability and can get medical help. Why she doesn't avail herself of this so that she can live a normal life for a woman her age shows the readers that she doesn't realize how sick she actually is. You can see people just like she is standing on some corner rambling on and on because they have stopped taking their meds and refuse to go back to the doctor. It's really a shame to see someone go so far into the abyss when help is available.

Last I heard, militants from Gaza, believed Palestinian were the ones launching rockets.

I have heard of no rockets launched by refugees in Arab refugee camps in neighboring countries .

One can certainly question whether launching rockets is a wise choice, but certainly one can understand a people resisting a crippling Occupation and illegal siege with armed resistance.

My recollection is America's own history shows violent resistance to tyranny such as that Palestinians are subjected to.

We call our resisters national heros .

Last edited:
I shall never understand the Zionist desire for the fires of hell.

Can you explain the attraction?

You could have Jesus but you choose hell instead, I call you the one with the mental deficiency.

When people are as mentally ill as she is and, of course, unable to work, they usually get on Social Security Disability and can get medical help. Why she doesn't avail herself of this so that she can live a normal life for a woman her age shows the readers that she doesn't realize how sick she actually is. You can see people just like she is standing on some corner rambling on and on because they have stopped taking their meds and refuse to go back to the doctor. It's really a shame to see someone go so far into the abyss when help is available.

Last I heard, militants from Gaza, believed Palestinian were the ones launching rockets.

I have heard of no rockets launched from refugees in Arab refugee camps .

One can certainly question whether launching rockets is a wise choice, but certainly one can understand a people resisting a crippling Occupation and illegal siege with armed resistance.

My recollection is America's own history shows violent resistance to tyranny such as that Palestinians are subjected to.

We call our resisters national heros .

Can anyone imagine what would happen if the Tibetans started to launch rockets at the Chinese or the Cypriots started to launch rockets at the Turks. Maybe they teach down South a distored version of history and that Ethan Allen and the Green Mountain boys tried to kill British civilians /

You could have Jesus but you choose hell instead, I call you the one with the mental deficiency.

I cannot understand why mentally sick people seem to be obsessed with Hell and the Devil. Perhaps they are actually hoping to go there and help this fictional Devil out with whatever he has in mind. So tell us, Mrs. Sherri, are you denying that you or someone in your household is busy posting in the bewitching hours and then someone else gets on this forum a few hours later after getting a little shut-eye? I think many readers have noticed this, and wonder why someone can't live a normal life.

Denying Jesus and Satan will not save Zionists.

I cannot understand why mentally sick people seem to be obsessed with Hell and the Devil. Perhaps they are actually hoping to go there and help this fictional Devil out with whatever he has in mind. So tell us, Mrs. Sherri, are you denying that you or someone in your household is busy posting in the bewitching hours and then someone else gets on this forum a few hours later after getting a little shut-eye? I think many readers have noticed this, and wonder why someone can't live a normal life.

I doubt whether you will be 'saved' given the crap you post. :cool:

Hmmmmm...

Ya know, sometimes I think that Sherriah is a Mossad agent...

Planted online to make the Palestinians look 10 times worse than they are...

No sane Muslim / Palestinian sympathizer would manifest the way he/she/it does...

Then again, perhaps that's the operative word here... 'sane'.

Satanic Sherri finally spoke a word of truth when she said "I shall never understand." And she will never understand anything. Can you explain why you post 20 hours a day 7 days a week and think that's normal? How's the lawyering business?

Amnesty investigated this Zionist claim and found it to be false.
Not so. Amnesty found both sides guilty. Hamas animals were indeed found guilty of shooting rockets. Not a word of truth comes out of this Islamist propagandist.

And besides who gives a fuck what Amnesty "thinks".

Amnesty found Noone but Israel responsible for the over 1400 Palestinians Israel killed in Gaza.

Stop lying, Zionist.
Amnesty also found Hamas responsible for shooting rockets at Israel, killing Israeli civilians, endangering their own people and prompting Israel to take action to stop the rockets.

Hamas and Palestinian Militants must have a very low I.Q

They constantly launch mortars and missiles at Israel, one of the most militarized countries on earth.

Stop firing at Israel = Israel won't fire back at you. Simple solution, right??
Next time the cowards will shoot from behind Sherri. And then the shit will splatter all over the place.

hamas and palestinian militants must have a very low i.q

they constantly launch mortars and missiles at israel, one of the most militarized countries on earth.

Stop firing at israel = israel won't fire back at you. Simple solution, right??
next time the cowards will shoot from behind sherri. And then the shit will splatter all over the place.

:9:

Spoken as only a Zionist can speak, with hate filled words with which Zionists are consumed. May God have mercy on your soul.
No but he'll settle for a blowjob, not from you though.

Cast Lead, Israel killed 1398 Palestinians (Btselem) , most were civilians Israel unlawfully targeted and killed.

AND how many Israelis did Palestinians kill?

Not so. Amnesty found both sides guilty. Hamas animals were indeed found guilty of shooting rockets. Not a word of truth comes out of this Islamist propagandist.

And besides who gives a fuck what Amnesty "thinks".

Amnesty found Noone but Israel responsible for the over 1400 Palestinians Israel killed in Gaza.

Stop lying, Zionist.
Amnesty also found Hamas responsible for shooting rockets at Israel, killing Israeli civilians, endangering their own people and prompting Israel to take action to stop the rockets.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back