Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post-Zionist' Shlomo Sand has outraged many Jews by disputing the ethnic basis of Jewish identity. Rafael Behr*meets him in Paris

*Saturday 16 January 2010*19.05*EST

Sand's hands are depicting how most Jews are descended from converts who never set foot in the Holy Land. That has come as a bit of a surprise to many Jews and as a colossal affront to Zionism, Israel's national ideology. The modern Israeli state was founded on belief in a "Jewish people" as a unified nation, established in biblical times, scattered by Rome, stranded in exile for 2,000 years, then returned to the Promised Land.

But according to Sand there was no exile, and as he seeks to prove by dense forensic archaeological and historical analysis, it is meaningless to talk today about a "people of Israel". At least not if by that you mean the Jews.

Another lie from hell as the resident Jew hater seeks reasons to promote her Israel and Jew hatred. No exile? So you're saying the bible is lying when it says the Jews will be scattered throughout the earth but gathered back to Israel in the last days to possess the land forever? You're saying the Bible is lying in the NEW TESTAMENT that ALL ISRAEL will be saved? You're saying that todays Jews cannot trace their lineage back to their Hebrew ancestors? You are not even a good liar.

Romans 11:26 is addressing Jews who ultimately shall accept Jesus as Messiah. Salvation comes only through belief in Jesus. See John 3:16. It's in my Signature line.
But your beloved Palis and Muslims in general think Jesus' crucifiction was a hoax, when Jesus the Muslim comes, he will break all the crosses and then do his pilgrimage to Mecca.

I think this urgent matter should be the topic of conversation at this Friday's mosque sermon. Your IslamoNazis that are paying you to spread this garbage are all going to hell, and it is time for you to save them. What do you think, Jihad Sherri?

John 8*(New International Version)

Dispute Over Whose Children Jesus’ Opponents Are

31*To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said,*“If you hold to my teaching,*you are really my disciples.*32*Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

33*They answered him, “We are Abraham’s descendants*and have never been slaves of anyone. How can you say that we shall be set free?”

34*Jesus replied,*“Very truly I tell you, everyone who sins is a slave to sin.*35*Now a slave has no permanent place in the family, but a son belongs to it forever.*36*So if the Son sets you free,*you will be free indeed.*37*I know that you are Abraham’s descendants. Yet you are looking for a way to kill me,*because you have no room for my word.38*I am telling you what I have seen in the Father’s presence,*and you are doing what you have heard from your father.”

39*“Abraham is our father,” they answered.

“If you were Abraham’s children,”*said Jesus,*“then you would[c]*do what Abraham did.*40*As it is, you are looking for a way to kill me,*a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God.*Abraham did not do such things.*41*You are doing the works of your own father.”

“We are not illegitimate children,” they protested. “The only Father we have is God himself.”

42*Jesus said to them,*“If God were your Father, you would love me,*for I have come here from God.*I have not come on my own;*God sent me.43*Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say.*44*You belong to your father, the devil,*and you want to carry out your father’s desires.*He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.*45*Yet because I tell the truth,*you do not believe me!*46*Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don’t you believe me?*47*Whoever belongs to God hears what God says.*The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.”

John 8 NIV - but Jesus went to the Mount of Olives. - Bible Gateway

Lunch Break!

There were 3 good arguments that Jesus was Black:

1. He called everyone brother.

2. He liked Gospel.

3. He didn't get a fair trial.

But then there were 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was Jewish:

1. He went into His Father's business.

2. He lived at home until he was 33.

3. He was sure his Mother was a virgin and his Mother was sure He was God.

But then there were 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was Italian:

1. He talked with His hands.

2. He had wine with His meals.

3. He used olive oil.

But then there were 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was a Californian:

1. He never cut His hair.

2. He walked around barefoot all the time.

3. He started a new religion.

But then there were 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was an American Indian:

1. He was at peace with nature.

2. He ate a lot of fish.

3. He talked about the Great Spirit.

But then there were 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was Irish:

1. He never got married.

2. He was always telling stories.

3. He loved green pastures.

But the most compelling evidence of all - 3 proofs that Jesus was a woman:

1. He fed a crowd at a moment's notice when there was virtually no food.

2. He kept trying to get a message across to a bunch of men who just didn't get it.

3. And even when He was dead; He had to get up because there was still work to do.

Can I get an AMEN!!??

31*To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said,*“If you hold to my teaching,*you are really my disciples.*32*Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

33*They answered him, “We are Abraham’s descendants*and have never been slaves of anyone. How can you say that we shall be set free?”

34*Jesus replied,*“Very truly I tell you, everyone who sins is a slave to sin.*35*Now a slave has no permanent place in the family, but a son belongs to it forever.*36*So if the Son sets you free,*you will be free indeed.*37*I know that you are Abraham’s descendants. Yet you are looking for a way to kill me,*because you have no room for my word.38*I am telling you what I have seen in the Father’s presence,*and you are doing what you have heard from your father.”

“If you were Abraham’s children,”*said Jesus,*“then you would[c]*do what Abraham did.*40*As it is, you are looking for a way to kill me,*a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God.*Abraham did not do such things.*41*You are doing the works of your own father.”

“We are not illegitimate children,” they protested. “The only Father we have is God himself.”

42*Jesus said to them,*“If God were your Father, you would love me,*for I have come here from God.*I have not come on my own;*God sent me.43*Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say.*44*You belong to your father, the devil,*and you want to carry out your father’s desires.*He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.*45*Yet because I tell the truth,*you do not believe me!*46*Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don’t you believe me?*47*Whoever belongs to God hears what God says.*The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.”

Lunch Break!

2. He liked Gospel.

3. He used olive oil.

2. He ate a lot of fish.

1. He never got married.

2. He kept trying to get a message across to a bunch of men who just didn't get it.

3. And even when He was dead; He had to get up because there was still work to do.

Can I get an AMEN!!??

So? What is your point, moron?

Watch "Muslims believe in Jesus" on YouTube

Why should I put God in a box?

Romans 11:26 is addressing Jews who ultimately shall accept Jesus as Messiah. Salvation comes only through belief in Jesus. See John 3:16. It's in my Signature line.
But your beloved Palis and Muslims in general think Jesus' crucifiction was a hoax, when Jesus the Muslim comes, he will break all the crosses and then do his pilgrimage to Mecca.

I think this urgent matter should be the topic of conversation at this Friday's mosque sermon. Your IslamoNazis that are paying you to spread this garbage are all going to hell, and it is time for you to save them. What do you think, Jihad Sherri?

Last edited by a moderator:
I present you with Jesus.

You choose how you respond to Him.

Lunch Break!

2. He liked Gospel.

3. He used olive oil.

2. He ate a lot of fish.

1. He never got married.

Can I get an AMEN!!??

Newsflash! Jihad Sherri thinks she's presenting us with Jesus.

Quick question:

How many of your Muslim friends have you converted into Christianity? Before they go to hell that is.

Yup, just like I thought. Jihad Sherri is an imposter.

Last edited:
Sherri thinks we are stupid enough to believe that Muslims claim Jesus is the Messiah. I have news for you Jew hater. We are not that stupid. And the scriptures you quote are NEVER relevant to the points being discussed. You just throw out irrelevant scriptures as deflection from the subject. Please address Romans 11:26 where Paul states all Israel will be saved and the deliverer will come from Zion. Do you realize what an utter fool you're making of yourself? Never mind.

Sherri thinks we are stupid enough to believe that Muslims claim Jesus is the Messiah. I have news for you Jew hater. We are not that stupid. And the scriptures you quote are NEVER relevant to the points being discussed. You just throw out irrelevant scriptures as deflection from the subject. Please address Romans 11:26 where Paul states all Israel will be saved and the deliverer will come from Zion. Do you realize what an utter fool you're making of yourself? Never mind.
Jesus the Philistine is the Messiah, even above Mohammed? Wow.

Let's send Jihad Sherri a check for entertaining us so much in this thread.

Quick question:

How many of your Muslim friends have you converted into Christianity? Before they go to hell that is.

She's a closet Muslim. She really needs to come out.
I bet she's not in the closet when she's off the internet. Her handlers have told her to act as if she's Christian as much as possible. One of these day's Jihad Sherri's picture is going to be plastered all over the news as the latest Homeland Security bust.

Quick question:

I bet she's not in the closet when she's off the internet. Her handlers have told her to act as if she's Christian as much as possible. One of these day's Jihad Sherri's picture is going to be plastered all over the news as the latest Homeland Security bust.

And they'll name a street after her in Gaza City.

And they'll name a street after her in Gaza City.
I think Jihad Sherri is very active in fundraising for Hamas and Hezbollah. Which is a federal criminal offense.

Just think of all the lost souls Jihad Sherri can convert to Islam I mean Jesus in jail.

Last edited:
Matthew 7

The Wise and Foolish Builders

24*“Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice*is like a wise man who built his house on the rock.*25*The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock.*26*But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand.*27*The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash.”

28*When Jesus had finished saying these things,*the crowds were amazed at his teaching,*29*because he taught as one who had authority, and not as their teachers of the law.

Matthew 7 - Judging Others - ?Do not judge, or - Bible Gateway

Newsflash! Jihad Sherri thinks she's presenting us with Jesus.

Notice the words, their teachers of the law, not his teachers of the law. He was always doing the Father's will and the teachers were not His teachers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back