This, then, is how you should pray:

“‘Our Father*in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
10*your kingdom*come,
your will be done,
****on earth as it is in heaven.
11*Give us today our daily bread.
12*And forgive us our debts,
****as we also have forgiven our debtors.
13*And lead us not into temptation,[a]
****but deliver us from the evil one.’

Matthew 6 NIV - Giving to the Needy - ?Be careful not - Bible Gateway

I bet she's not in the closet when she's off the internet. Her handlers have told her to act as if she's Christian as much as possible. One of these day's Jihad Sherri's picture is going to be plastered all over the news as the latest Homeland Security bust.

And they'll name a street after her in Gaza City.
I think Jihad Sherri is very active in fundraising for Hamas and Hezbollah. Which is a federal criminal offense.

Just think of all the lost souls Jihad Sherri can convert to Islam I mean Jesus in jail.

I think Israel should plant a tree in her name to honor her for all the additional Christians she convinced to support Israel.

She's a closet Muslim. She really needs to come out.
I bet she's not in the closet when she's off the internet. Her handlers have told her to act as if she's Christian as much as possible. One of these day's Jihad Sherri's picture is going to be plastered all over the news as the latest Homeland Security bust.

Matthew 5

Introduction to the Sermon on the Mount

The Beatitudes

He said:

3*“Blessed are the poor in spirit,
****for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Quick question:

How many of your Muslim friends have you converted into Christianity? Before they go to hell that is.

Yup, just like I thought. Jihad Sherri is an imposter.

She's a closet Muslim. She really needs to come out.

No Zion or Israel worship in the Prayers of Jesus

Matthew 6*(New International Version)

Prayer

“‘Our Father*in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
10*your kingdom*come,
your will be done,

I think Jihad Sherri is very active in fundraising for Hamas and Hezbollah. Which is a federal criminal offense.

Just think of all the lost souls Jihad Sherri can convert to Islam I mean Jesus in jail.

Just WTF are you blabbering about? You are deflecting by quoting scripture that has no relevance to the subject at hand. You can't have it both ways. You say you only believe the new testament. The new testament says all ISRAEL will be saved and the deliverer will come from ZION. So now you're saying the new testament is lying because it conflicts with what your jihadist handlers are feeding you. You fool no one Sherri. You're about as much a Christian as Charles Manson and with the same mind set.

Matthew 5

The Beatitudes

4*Blessed are those who mourn,
****for they will be comforted

It is not about me, it is all about Jesus and how you respond to Jesus.

I think Israel should plant a tree in her name to honor her for all the additional Christians she convinced to support Israel.

Read the thread title, the thread is all about Jesus and He cannot be discussed without reading His words.

No Zion or Israel worship in the Prayers of Jesus

Matthew 6*(New International Version)

Prayer

“‘Our Father*in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
10*your kingdom*come,
your will be done,

Just WTF are you blabbering about? You are deflecting by quoting scripture that has no relevance to the subject at hand. You can't have it both ways. You say you only believe the new testament. The new testament says all ISRAEL will be saved and the deliverer will come from ZION. So now you're saying the new testament is lying because it conflicts with what your jihadist handlers are feeding you. You fool no one Sherri. You're about as much a Christian as Charles Manson and with the same mind set.

Matthew 5

The Beatitudes

He said:

Address the subject and quit derailing and deflecting. Your last 7 to 8 posts have NOTHING to do with the subject. The thread title is Jesus is a Zionist. I have quoted from the new testament, which you say you believe, that all Israel will be saved and the deliverer will come from Zion. Now either refute it or crawl back into your jihadist hole.

Read the thread title, the thread is all about Jesus and He cannot be discussed without reading His words.

No Fatima, YOU need to read the thread title. Jesus is a ZIONIST. I have repeatedly proven from the new testament that all Israel will be saved and the deliverer will come from ZION. You have repeatedly deflected and spammed scripture that has no relevance to the thread title. We don't mind you repeating his words. Just repeat words that have relevance to the subject and stop spamming your deflecting bullshit.

And here are more words of Jesus and nothing there, as is true of every single word ever spoken by Jesus, about Jesus being a Zionist.

And why is that? Because Jesus is not and never was a Zionist

Matthew 5

The Beatitudes

6*Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
****for they will be filled.

Matthew 5

The Beatitudes

He said:

Address the subject and quit derailing and deflecting. Your last 7 to 8 posts have NOTHING to do with the subject. The thread title is Jesus is a Zionist. I have quoted from the new testament, which you say you believe, that all Israel will be saved and the deliverer will come from Zion. Now either refute it or crawl back into your jihadist hole.

And here are more words of Jesus and nothing there, as is true of every single word ever spoken by Jesus, about Jesus being a Zionist.

Deflection and more deflection. I am supposed to believe you just because you say so? Or do I believe the apostle Paul who gives me proof. Wow, now that's a hard one. Now turn to your Iranian handlers and ask "what do I say now?"

Deflection and more deflection. I am supposed to believe you just because you say so? Or do I believe the apostle Paul who gives me proof. Wow, now that's a hard one.

Now turn to your Iranian handlers and ask "what do I say now?"
1329175713817-animated_laughing_chimp.gif

Last edited:
Satan, Jesus cannot be discussed without reading what Jesus said.

Truth cannot be buried and shall always be brought into Light.

The words of Jesus disclose who He is and prove the claim in the OP is false.

No Fatima, YOU need to read the thread title. Jesus is a ZIONIST. I have repeatedly proven from the new testament that all Israel will be saved and the deliverer will come from ZION. You have repeatedly deflected and spammed scripture that has no relevance to the thread title. We don't mind you repeating his words. Just repeat words that have relevance to the subject and stop spamming your deflecting bullshit.

starwars4_clip11.jpg

"I sense a great disturbance in The Farce... as if millions of IslamoNazis shouted in anger at once, and then were suddenly silenced."

Satan has proven nothing, he is the deceiver and liar and accuser and no truth lies in Satan.

I see. So now you're calling the apostle Paul Satan because he disproves your claims. I have given you new testament biblical proof and you have given what your handlers are feeding you. Give biblical proof Sherri and not just some wild off the wall nonsensical BS. You're not looking too good here Sherri. The millions of readers are seeing you for the heretic you are. Maybe it's time to hire some new handlers? And Christian ones this time.

Reading a Commentary on Romans 11 that suggests words of the Apostle Paul in verses 25-27 are tied to the concept of universal salvation, the idea that every man shall be saved, Jew and Gentile. How this might come about is a matter beyond our understanding.

The Interpreters Bible Volume 9 Abingdon, p 574

"But that the whole course of history , with its strange distribution of favors, is all part of a coherent process by which these very alternations of favor will bring all men to an enjoyment of what God has designed - this is the kind of conviction which can be inspired only by some clear declaration of mercy."

It is pointed out these verses seem to say all Israel and all Gentiles will be saved.

There are actually many Bible verses supporting the concept of universal salvation.

But at the same time Salvation requires belief in Jesus, how universal salvation may he arrived at for every person remains a mystery. Paul even uses the word mystery in these verses.

Tying it back to thread topic, nothing in these verses supporting Jesus was or is a Zionist.

Last edited:
Learn to read English, I called you Satan , because Satan is speaking through you.

Satan has proven nothing, he is the deceiver and liar and accuser and no truth lies in Satan.

I see. So now you're calling the apostle Paul Satan because he disproves your claims. I have given you new testament biblical proof and you have given what your handlers are feeding you. Give biblical proof Sherri and not just some wild off the wall nonsensical BS. You're not looking too good here Sherri. The millions of readers are seeing you for the heretic you are. Maybe it's time to hire some new handlers? And Christian ones this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back