Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
The words of Jesus I am posting speak for themselves.

In those words of Jesus is Truth a Zionist like you shall never know or experience, unless that is you accept Jesus for who He is, the Son of God and Messiah.

Keep on rejecting Jesus, and lying about Jesus and slandering him, that is your choice , and may you reap what you have sown.

Zionists making fun of Jesus, I expect you each shall answer for all that you do here.
Nobody is making fun of Jesus.

Have you thought what your destiny would be, with all the made up lies about Jesus and the New / Old Testaments, and hatred and profanity you've displayed? One would think your unJesus-like disgusting behavior would guarantee you front row seats, if you know what I mean...

Oh sorry, I forgot, you're just *posing* as a Christian. Ha ha.
So you're just claiming to be "accepting Jesus" but doing everything exactly the opposite of what he said and who he was. Keep it up, SATAN IS VERY PROUD OF YOU. Ha ha ha.

It's obvious Sherri belongs to a cult. Maybe several cults.

I am not sure you can call her creed a "cult" it has been around for 1700 years----
and was preceded by the ----worshippers of MOLOCH who were known for simiar
tendencies-------they threw infants into fires to honor their "god"------The filth which
sherri promulgates has roots in the very distant past

Mainstream Christians believe the Old Testament is just as relevant as the New Testament. Only a Jew hating cult would not recognize the OT because it gives the land to Israel as an everlasting possession and they can't stand that fact.
Correct, that's exactly why in order to justify her warped ideology Jihad Sherri keeps lying about Jesus claiming that Jesus said "out with the Old, in with the new" while he actually said very clearly he believes in every single word the OT said and all the prophets, and he came to in fact FULFILL the OT.

Jihad Sherri is so off the mark when it comes to Jesus, it's hilarious. Maybe the convert is confusing Jesus with Mohammed? Ha ha.

I am not sure you can call her creed a "cult" it has been around for 1700 years----
tendencies-------they threw infants into fires to honor their "god"------The filth which

Mainstream Christians believe the Old Testament is just as relevant as the New Testament. Only a Jew hating cult would not recognize the OT because it gives the land to Israel as an everlasting possession and they can't stand that fact.
Correct, that's exactly why in order to justify her warped ideology Jihad Sherri keeps lying about Jesus claiming that Jesus said "out with the Old, in with the new" while he actually said very clearly he believes in every single word the OT said and all the prophets, and he came to in fact FULFILL the OT.

Jihad Sherri is so off the mark when it comes to Jesus, it's hilarious. Maybe the convert is confusing Jesus with Mohammed? Ha ha.[/QUOTE

Did you hear that Jihad Jane has been sentenced to ten years?

Jihad Sherri is so off the mark when it comes to Jesus, it's hilarious. Maybe the convert is confusing Jesus with Mohammed? Ha ha.[/QUOTE

Too lenient! One day Jihad Sherri and co. will be facing in a similar judge.

lol, what nonsense you post.

Where did you get any of that from?

I am giving you Jesus own words where He tells you clearly who He is, the Son of God.

The words of Jesus I am posting speak for themselves.

In those words of Jesus is Truth a Zionist like you shall never know or experience, unless that is you accept Jesus for who He is, the Son of God and Messiah.

Keep on rejecting Jesus, and lying about Jesus and slandering him, that is your choice , and may you reap what you have sown.

Nobody is making fun of Jesus.

Have you thought what your destiny would be, with all the made up lies about Jesus and the New / Old Testaments, and hatred and profanity you've displayed? One would think your unJesus-like disgusting behavior would guarantee you front row seats, if you know what I mean...

Oh sorry, I forgot, you're just *posing* as a Christian. Ha ha.
So you're just claiming to be "accepting Jesus" but doing everything exactly the opposite of what he said and who he was. Keep it up, SATAN IS VERY PROUD OF YOU. Ha ha ha.

Last edited:
I posted the words of Jesus in Matthew 23, Im sorry to hear you call Jesus an Islamo Nazi, I do not expect He likes that either.

Jesus words have credibility the words of Zionists never shall.

The words of Islamo Nazis have ZERO credibility. It will always be that way.

People as hateful as you Sherri, will always distort the truth. Blinded by hate. And obsessed with the word Zionist .

Wow, I think even a four year old would have realized that I was talking about you.

I think Sherri needs to go back to school

I think you need to finish Kindergarten.

B][/B]
I posted the words of Jesus in Matthew 23, Im sorry to hear you call Jesus an Islamo Nazi, I do not expect He likes that either.

The words of Islamo Nazis have ZERO credibility. It will always be that way.

People as hateful as you Sherri, will always distort the truth. Blinded by hate. And obsessed with the word Zionist .

Wow, I think even a four year old would have realized that I was talking about you.

I think Sherri needs to go back to school

Sherri doesn't even know what the word 'target' means. How pathetic for a grown woman.

Maybe we should all assist in helping Sherri with her vocabulary.

Would you like us Zionists to help you , Shia Sherri ?

Jesus is the fulfillment of the OT promises, I addressed that issue and set forth the verses.

Exactly where the OT takes us is to Jesus and belief He is exactly who He says He is.

Jihad Sherri is so off the mark when it comes to Jesus, it's hilarious. Maybe the convert is confusing Jesus with Mohammed? Ha ha.

Time for bed, little boy, you are making no sense.

Sherri doesn't even know what the word 'target' means. How pathetic for a grown woman.

Belief in Jesus is not a crime nor is defending such belief.

Get over yourself.

Accept it, Zionists don't rule the world .

Too lenient! One day Jihad Sherri and co. will be facing in a similar judge.

Sure I'm making sense. There's no harm in admitting you have issues with the English language. I mean, like I said, a grown woman who doesn't understand a simple word like 'target' seriously needs help with her English.

But that's to be expected from Islamo Nazis, the are not very intelligent. Just look at Sunni Man

Sure I'm making sense. There's no harm in admitting you have issues with the English language. I mean, like I said, a grown woman who doesn't understand a simple word like 'target' seriously needs help with her English.

But that's to be expected from Islamo Nazis, the are not very intelligent. Just look at Sunni Man

But, Mrs. Sherri, Zionists don't want to rule the world. However, your friendly Muslims certainly want to do so by establishing a Caliphate once again. As one Iranian poster once said that Islam is not just for the Iranians or the Arabs but for the entire world. Have you ever heard Zionists claim that?

Read the thread title , little boy, the false claim is made that even Jesus is a Zionist.

That is the thread topic , not defining target.

And Jesus tells us He is the Son of God, in many verses, which I have posted.

He never says He is a Zionist, He never was a Zionist and He is not presently a Zionist.

Read the thread title , little boy, the false claim is made that even Jesus is a Zionist.

He never says He is a Zionist, He never was a Zionist and He is not presently a Zionist.

He also never said he was a Palestinian, yet you claim that he was

Nothing you have said, verses you have cited, proves a thing. You post a scripture which doesn't prove a thing, we post a scripture of proof and you claim it's a lie. You lose. Game. Set. Match. NEXT!

Embrace Idolatry, it is obviously your choice to make.

But for Christians who truly believe in Jesus, we believe Jesus is who He says He is.

He certainly was asked many times to explain who He was and He did.

Did Jesus ever state "I am not a woman"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back