Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
The topic is Jesus, can this Zionist say His name, Jesus?

Jesus is the Son of God

Here is what the Prophet Isaiah said about Jesus.

Isaiah*53*

53*gWho has believed what he has heard from us?1

And to whom has*hthe arm of theLord*been revealed?

2*For he grew up before him like a young plant,

and like a root out of dry ground;

he had no form or majesty that we should look at him,

and no beauty that we should desire him.

3*kHe was despised and rejected2*by men;

a man of sorrows,3*and acquainted with4*grief;5

and as one from whom men hide their faces6

he was despised, and*lwe esteemed him not.

4*Surely he has borne our griefs

and carried our sorrows;

yet we esteemed him stricken,

nsmitten by God, and afflicted.

5*But he was pierced for our transgressions;

he was crushed for our iniquities;

upon him was the chastisement that brought us peace,

pand with his wounds we are healed.

6*qAll we like sheep have gone astray;

we have turned—every one—to his own way;

rand the*Lord*has laid on him

the iniquity of us all.

7*He was oppressed, and he was afflicted,

syet he opened not his mouth;

tlike a*ulamb that is led to the slaughter,

and like a sheep that before its shearers is silent,

so he opened not his mouth.

8*By oppression and judgment he was taken away;

and as for his generation,*vwho considered

that he was cut off out of the land of the living,

stricken for the transgression of my people?

Isaiah 53 - ESVBible.org - Who has believed what he has heard from us? And to whom has the arm of the LORD been...

In the original language, Isaiah in Ch 14 is cataloging the list of Israel's ancient enemies - from Babylon to the Philistines: what has been mistranslated in the KJV as "Palestina" is actually "Philistia" in the text of Isaiah, in Isaiah's own words as given to him by the LORD (the one the sherriliar pretends she worships!)

And, as we all should remember, the Philistines were a 'Sea People' tribe - not related to Israelites or Ishmaelites! - who had five city-states far in the south near Egypt, in what is now PART of Gaza. It is only a tiny little speck of the area the Romans - a CENTURY AFTER Jesus died! - renamed as 'Palestine'..... That Roman 'province' was never independent, never self-governing. And to the extent that it had a distinct culture, that culture was Judaism (which is more than a religion but was never a 'race').

I wonder if Mrs. Sherri can tell us what his mother Mary called him. Certainly she didn't call him Jesus. Could she have called him Joshua in Hebrew?

Free yourself from those jail bars and the lies of Satan and believe Jesus is who He says He is.

John*10

11*fI am the good shepherd. The good shepherd*glays down his life for the sheep.*12*He who isha hired hand and not a shepherd, who does not own the sheep, sees the wolf coming and*ileaves the sheep and flees, and the wolf snatches them and*jscatters them.*13*He flees because*khe is a hired hand and*lcares nothing for the sheep.14*mI am the good shepherd.*nI know my own and*omy own know me,*15*pjust as the Father knows me and I know the Father; and*qI lay down my life for the sheep

John 10 - ESVBible.org - ?Truly, truly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door but climbs in by...

I wonder if Kondor3 shall like burning in hell?

Readers will notice that Satanic Sherri is proclaiming itself to be God and condemning people to hell. What a fucking Christian.

Mrs. Sherri really missed her calling. She would have been a good sidekick for Elmer Gantry. Think of how much more money they would have raked in during those tent revival meetings if Mrs. Sherri had been his partner.

How much does one tip Mahmoud on the way in?
wink_smile.gif

I'm guessing that they put him up in the servant's quarters outside the side-gate...
tongue_smile.gif
Follow me I'll lead the way. I went to the bank today and purchased some Saudi rials.

Mahmoud is from Mecca and takes only foreign currency or Afghan opium.
I wonder if I can buy Black Afghanistan Hashish on Amazon nowadays, given the relaxation of rules governing medical marijuana?
71_71.gif

Between the Rials and the Black, we can tighten Mahmoud right up, and it'll make him happy for a while, sitting outside the gates, they way he will.
Mahmoud is earning mileage points on his Islam Card to get the 72 virgin Virginians everybody gets when they go past him. I told him if he lets us in he'll earn 3000 miles plus free upgrade to first class.

Free yourself from those jail bars and the lies of Satan and believe Jesus is who He says He is.

John*10

11*fI am the good shepherd. The good shepherd*glays down his life for the sheep.*12*He who isha hired hand and not a shepherd, who does not own the sheep, sees the wolf coming and*ileaves the sheep and flees, and the wolf snatches them and*jscatters them.*13*He flees because*khe is a hired hand and*lcares nothing for the sheep.14*mI am the good shepherd.*nI know my own and*omy own know me,*15*pjust as the Father knows me and I know the Father; and*qI lay down my life for the sheep

John 10 - ESVBible.org - ?Truly, truly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door but climbs in by...

I wonder if Kondor3 shall like burning in hell?

Readers will notice that Satanic Sherri is proclaiming itself to be God and condemning people to hell. What a fucking Christian.

Satanic Sherri...I believe Jesus is who he says he is. The question is when are you going to provide chapter and verse that Israel is only spiritual Israel and not physical Israel. I don't see where Jesus said that.

John*10

Mrs. Sherri really missed her calling. She would have been a good sidekick for Elmer Gantry. Think of how much more money they would have raked in during those tent revival meetings if Mrs. Sherri had been his partner.
Sherri could been the right hand man of the KKK Grand Wizard, "she coulda been somebody, she coulda been a contender".

The topic is Jesus, can this Zionist say His name, Jesus?

Jesus is the Son of God

Here is what the Prophet Isaiah said about Jesus.

Isaiah*53*

53*gWho has believed what he has heard from us?1

And to whom has*hthe arm of theLord*been revealed?

2*For he grew up before him like a young plant,

and like a root out of dry ground;

he had no form or majesty that we should look at him,

and no beauty that we should desire him.

3*kHe was despised and rejected2*by men;

a man of sorrows,3*and acquainted with4*grief;5

and as one from whom men hide their faces6

he was despised, and*lwe esteemed him not.

4*Surely he has borne our griefs

and carried our sorrows;

yet we esteemed him stricken,

nsmitten by God, and afflicted.

5*But he was pierced for our transgressions;

he was crushed for our iniquities;

upon him was the chastisement that brought us peace,

pand with his wounds we are healed.

6*qAll we like sheep have gone astray;

we have turned—every one—to his own way;

rand the*Lord*has laid on him

the iniquity of us all.

7*He was oppressed, and he was afflicted,

syet he opened not his mouth;

tlike a*ulamb that is led to the slaughter,

and like a sheep that before its shearers is silent,

so he opened not his mouth.

8*By oppression and judgment he was taken away;

and as for his generation,*vwho considered

that he was cut off out of the land of the living,

stricken for the transgression of my people?

Isaiah 53 - ESVBible.org - Who has believed what he has heard from us? And to whom has the arm of the LORD been...

In the original language, Isaiah in Ch 14 is cataloging the list of Israel's ancient enemies - from Babylon to the Philistines: what has been mistranslated in the KJV as "Palestina" is actually "Philistia" in the text of Isaiah, in Isaiah's own words as given to him by the LORD (the one the sherriliar pretends she worships!)

And, as we all should remember, the Philistines were a 'Sea People' tribe - not related to Israelites or Ishmaelites! - who had five city-states far in the south near Egypt, in what is now PART of Gaza. It is only a tiny little speck of the area the Romans - a CENTURY AFTER Jesus died! - renamed as 'Palestine'..... That Roman 'province' was never independent, never self-governing. And to the extent that it had a distinct culture, that culture was Judaism (which is more than a religion but was never a 'race').

I wonder if Mrs. Sherri can tell us what his mother Mary called him. Certainly she didn't call him Jesus. Could she have called him Joshua in Hebrew?
Naaaaah. According to jihad Sherri Jesus was a Philistine. Think of a Philistine name.

I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ or ashamed to proclaim it.

Jesus tells us who He is in The Gospels.

He is exactly who He say He is and nowhere at any time does He proclaim Himself to be a Zionist.

John 12:44-60

Jesus Came to Save the World

And Jesus cried out and said, “Whoever believes in me, believes not in me but in him who sent me. And whoever sees me sees him who sent me. I have come into the world as light, so that whoever believes in me may not remain in darkness. If anyone hears my words and does not keep them, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world. The one who rejects me and does not receive my words has a judge; the word that I have spoken will judge him on the last day. For I have not spoken on my own authority, but the Father who sent me has himself given me a commandment—what to say and what to speak. And I know that his commandment is eternal life. What I say, therefore, I say as the Father has told me.”

John 12 - ESVBible.org - Six days before the Passover, Jesus therefore came to Bethany, where Lazarus was, whom Jesus had...

AH! yes the Passover, now isn't that a purely Jewish religious festival. So why was Jesus commemorating a PURELY JEWISH RELIGOUS FESTIVAL if he wasn't Jewish himself
Hmmmmmm.....and isn't Passover a religious ceremony commemorating Moses leading his people from bondage in Egypt to the promised land of Zion? But no, Jihad Sherri says Jesus wasn't a Zionist so what would he be doing celebrating a Zionist event? Was he, like, crossing his fingers behind his back during Passover ceremony?

So then is it true that according to Sherri all the Hebrew prophets that Christians adore never made it to heaven? Amazing what we can learn here.

I just want to get this straight: So, to die without (belief in) Jesus (as your Savior) means that you're forbidden entry into Heaven?

So then is it true that according to Sherri all the Hebrew prophets that Christians adore never made it to heaven? Amazing what we can learn here.

I just want to get this straight: So, to die without (belief in) Jesus (as your Savior) means that you're forbidden entry into Heaven?

Ask Sherri if going to hell for not believing in Jesus also applies to Palestinians, and you won't get an answer

Oh no! Does that mean all those virgins up in Allahland are out of work?

Ask Sherri if going to hell for not believing in Jesus also applies to Palestinians, and you won't get an answer

He is exactly who He say He is and nowhere at any time does He proclaim Himself to be a Zionist.

And Jesus cried out and said, “Whoever believes in me, believes not in me but in him who sent me. And whoever sees me sees him who sent me. I have come into the world as light, so that whoever believes in me may not remain in darkness. If anyone hears my words and does not keep them, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world. The one who rejects me and does not receive my words has a judge; the word that I have spoken will judge him on the last day. For I have not spoken on my own authority, but the Father who sent me has himself given me a commandment—what to say and what to speak. And I know that his commandment is eternal life. What I say, therefore, I say as the Father has told me.”

John 12 - ESVBible.org - Six days before the Passover, Jesus therefore came to Bethany, where Lazarus was, whom Jesus had...

AH! yes the Passover, now isn't that a purely Jewish religious festival. So why was Jesus commemorating a PURELY JEWISH RELIGOUS FESTIVAL if he wasn't Jewish himself
Hmmmmmm.....and isn't Passover a religious ceremony commemorating Moses leading his people from bondage in Egypt to the promised land of Zion? But no, Jihad Sherri says Jesus wasn't a Zionist so what would he be doing celebrating a Zionist event? Was he, like, crossing his fingers behind his back during Passover ceremony?

Roudy, do you think that Mrs. Sherri can organize something like this with her church and a Black church in her area? I think she would enjoy herself on the trip because Black people are lots of fun and have a great sense of humor. It sure would beat her spending her life in her home in front of her computer night and day.

Passover Festival Seeks to Unite Different Faiths and Cultures - Los Angeles Times

Oh come on Roudy. The Passover is Old Testament. According to Satanic Sherri it's out with the old and in with the new.

Ok ... I'll ask her. Hey Satanic Sherri. Are your Palestinian heroes who don't believe in Jesus going to hell? Or are you going to wave your magic wand and declare them saved. I'm sure Jesus said in bible somewhere he gave you that authority.

Poor thing. 24/7 with nothing to hold but a mouse.

Roudy, do you think that Mrs. Sherri can organize something like this with her church and a Black church in her area? I think she would enjoy herself on the trip because Black people are lots of fun and have a great sense of humor. It sure would beat her spending her life in her home in front of her computer night and day.

Passover Festival Seeks to Unite Different Faiths and Cultures - Los Angeles Times

OT Passover and NT Passover/ Last Supper

In the light of the preceding discussion, we can conclude that the Last Supper was indeed a Passover Supper, though unique in two major ways. First, it was celebrated a day earlier because Jesus knew that He Himself would be sacrificed as the true Paschal Lamb on Passover day. Second, most likely it was celebrated without the paschal lamb, because Jesus wanted to institute a new Passover meal to commemorate His redemption from sin, not through the flesh and blood of a lamb, but through bread and wine, the new symbols of His own body and blood, soon to be offered "for the forgiveness of sins" (Matt 26:28). There was no need of a lamb because the Lamb of God was there in Person, giving Himself as food and offering for the sins of the world.Why did Jesus choose the bread and wine instead of the flesh and blood of a lamb as the emblems of the new Passover? Presumably, He wanted to impress His disciples with the truth that He was the Lamb "who takes away the sin of the world" (John 1:29). His followers no longer needed to sacrifice a lamb at Passover; their Passover Lamb "had been sacrificed" (1 Cor 5:7). The sacrifice of Jesus on the cross brought to an end the sacrifice of all animals, including that of the Passover lamb.

Passover in the New Testament

Last edited:
OT Passover and NT Passover/ Last Supper

In the light of the preceding discussion, we can conclude that the Last Supper was indeed a Passover Supper, though unique in two major ways. First, it was celebrated a day earlier because Jesus knew that He Himself would be sacrificed as the true Paschal Lamb on Passover day. Second, most likely it was celebrated without the paschal lamb, because Jesus wanted to institute a new Passover meal to commemorate His redemption from sin, not through the flesh and blood of a lamb, but through bread and wine, the new symbols of His own body and blood, soon to be offered "for the forgiveness of sins" (Matt 26:28). There was no need of a lamb because the Lamb of God was there in Person, giving Himself as food and offering for the sins of the world.Why did Jesus choose the bread and wine instead of the flesh and blood of a lamb as the emblems of the new Passover? Presumably, He wanted to impress His disciples with the truth that He was the Lamb "who takes away the sin of the world" (John 1:29). His followers no longer needed to sacrifice a lamb at Passover; their Passover Lamb "had been sacrificed" (1 Cor 5:7). The sacrifice of Jesus on the cross brought to an end the sacrifice of all animals, including that of the Passover lamb.

Passover in the New Testament
Mumbo jumbo, heathen.

I have asked you over and over to show me where Jesus speaks of today's secular nation called Israel.

AND you cannot, because Jesus says not a single word about today's nation called Israel.

Jesus came to save man from sin.

Why do you keep rejecting Jesus and who Jesus says He is?

Free yourself from those jail bars and the lies of Satan andbelieve Jesus is who He says He is.

John*10

Satanic Sherri...I believe Jesus is who he says he is. The question is when are you going to provide chapter and verse that Israel is only spiritual Israel and not physical Israel. I don't see where Jesus said that.

I have asked you over and over to show me where Jesus speaks of today's secular nation called Israel.

AND you cannot, because Jesus says not a single word about today's nation called Israel.

Jesus came to save man from sin.

Why do you keep rejecting Jesus and who Jesus says He is?

Free yourself from those jail bars and the lies of Satan andbelieve Jesus is who He says He is.

John*10

The readers can see you are the one deflecting, Satanic Sherri. I never made the claim that Jesus mentioned it. I quoted the New Testament where Paul said all Israel will be saved. You even rejected that biblical truth. You made the claim he was speaking of spiritual Israel and have still not provided scripture to back your claim. You are a liar and a heretic and the readers can plainly see that.

Oh no! Does that mean all those virgins up in Allahland are out of work?
Nahhhhh...

It just means that each of the virgins gets 72 Chippendale (male) dancers to please the ladies, instead...

An ironic and fitting reversal of roles, in contemplating Man's will versus God's will...
wink_smile.gif
tongue_smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back