Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
31*Howl, O gate; cry, O city; thou, whole Palestina,*art*dissolved: for there shall come from the north a smoke, and none*shall be*alone in his appointed times.

32*What shall*one*then answer the messengers of the nation? That the LORD hath founded Zion, and the poor of his people shall trust in it.

Everyone should be thanking the satanspawn sherrithing for bringing us this confirmation from Isaiah that Zionism is indeed a major theme of the Bible from which Jesus taught : ))

And after Isaiah came Jesus, with The New Testament, who was and is the fulfillment of all OT prophecies.

So Jesus says, all who believe in Him have Salvation. John 3:16

A Jew, he dies without Jesus , he goes to hell.

Now those words were just spoken by my Christian pastor in a Christian Sunday morning service.

And that is the Truth in Jesus words in John 3:16.

You choose Jesus or you reject Jesus and who He says He is.

Heaven or hell, the choice is yours.

More words from my pastor this morning.

And so does a Muslim, and so does an agnostic, and so does everyone else (according to your paradigm).....YAWN.

I bet it's hard on the children of 'unequally yoked' Christians, knowing that one of their parents is doomed to eternal torment for not believing in Jesus : (( So very sad for them! One might well think it'd be better had they never been born, than to endure such constant dismay......

How do they endure?
Jihad Sherri should run to the closet Mosque aka terrorist HQ that pays her to post this garbage on the internet, and scream from the top of her lungs: "If you Muslims don't accept Jesus as son of Bod, YOU'RE GOING TO HELL!"

I wonder what would happen if she did that?

Better yet, how about we ship her to Gaza-hole and see what happens after she reveals this newsflash to her beloved Hamas terroristas. Ha ha ha.

I just want to get this straight: So, to die without (belief in) Jesus (as your Savior) means that you're forbidden entry into Heaven?
I have a VIP way in through the back, but you gotta take care of the doorman.

31*Howl, O gate; cry, O city; thou, whole Palestina,*art*dissolved: for there shall come from the north a smoke, and none*shall be*alone in his appointed times.

32*What shall*one*then answer the messengers of the nation? That the LORD hath founded Zion, and the poor of his people shall trust in it.

Everyone should be thanking the satanspawn sherrithing for bringing us this confirmation from Isaiah that Zionism is indeed a major theme of the Bible from which Jesus taught : ))
Like I said, if you click on the links she provides and read on, you will discover that it totally destroys the claims she makes.

Actually every single one of her claims have been obliterated at least dozens of times in this thread. But the shameless lying propagandist that she is, she will continue coming back to get humiliated post after post. It takes a special person with lack of self respect to do what Sherri's doing here. This thread has literally turned into a punchbag with people lining up to take their turn on this lunatic.

Last edited:
I just want to get this straight: So, to die without (belief in) Jesus (as your Savior) means that you're forbidden entry into Heaven?
How much does one tip Mahmoud on the way in?
wink_smile.gif

I'm guessing that they put him up in the servant's quarters outside the side-gate...
tongue_smile.gif

wink_smile.gif

I'm guessing that they put him up in the servant's quarters outside the side-gate...
tongue_smile.gif
Follow me I'll lead the way. I went to the bank today and purchased some Saudi rials.

Mahmoud is from Mecca and takes only foreign currency or Afghan opium.

"...A Jew, he dies without Jesus , he goes to hell..."
And so does a Muslim, and so does an agnostic, and so does everyone else (according to your paradigm)..."
So does a Muslim, according to that logic.

Jesus called for belief in him - meaning: belief in him as the Savior, not merely as another prophet.

So, none of those Palestinian Muslims are going to heaven, after all, apparently.

Even if they had earned such merit in their lifetimes rather than spending theirs hating Jews.

Last edited:
wink_smile.gif

tongue_smile.gif
Follow me I'll lead the way. I went to the bank today and purchased some Saudi rials.

I wonder if I can buy Black Afghanistan Hashish on Amazon nowadays, given the relaxation of rules governing medical marijuana?
71_71.gif

Between the Rials and the Black, we can tighten Mahmoud right up, and it'll make him happy for a while, sitting outside the gates, they way he will.

Last edited:
In the original language, Isaiah in Ch 14 is cataloging the list of Israel's ancient enemies - from Babylon to the Philistines: what has been mistranslated in the KJV as "Palestina" is actually "Philistia" in the text of Isaiah, in Isaiah's own words as given to him by the LORD (the one the sherriliar pretends she worships!)

And, as we all should remember, the Philistines were a 'Sea People' tribe - not related to Israelites or Ishmaelites! - who had five city-states far in the south near Egypt, in what is now PART of Gaza. It is only a tiny little speck of the area the Romans - a CENTURY AFTER Jesus died! - renamed as 'Palestine'..... That Roman 'province' was never independent, never self-governing. And to the extent that it had a distinct culture, that culture was Judaism (which is more than a religion but was never a 'race').

I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ or ashamed to proclaim it.

Jesus tells us who He is in The Gospels.

He is exactly who He say He is and nowhere at any time does He proclaim Himself to be a Zionist.

John 12:44-60

Jesus Came to Save the World

And Jesus cried out and said, “Whoever believes in me, believes not in me but in him who sent me. And whoever sees me sees him who sent me. I have come into the world as light, so that whoever believes in me may not remain in darkness. If anyone hears my words and does not keep them, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world. The one who rejects me and does not receive my words has a judge; the word that I have spoken will judge him on the last day. For I have not spoken on my own authority, but the Father who sent me has himself given me a commandment—what to say and what to speak. And I know that his commandment is eternal life. What I say, therefore, I say as the Father has told me.”

John 12 - ESVBible.org - Six days before the Passover, Jesus therefore came to Bethany, where Lazarus was, whom Jesus had...

The topic is Jesus, can this Zionist say His name, Jesus?

Jesus is the Son of God

Here is what the Prophet Isaiah said about Jesus.

Isaiah*53*

53*gWho has believed what he has heard from us?1

And to whom has*hthe arm of theLord*been revealed?

2*For he grew up before him like a young plant,

and like a root out of dry ground;

he had no form or majesty that we should look at him,

and no beauty that we should desire him.

3*kHe was despised and rejected2*by men;

a man of sorrows,3*and acquainted with4*grief;5

and as one from whom men hide their faces6

he was despised, and*lwe esteemed him not.

4*Surely he has borne our griefs

and carried our sorrows;

yet we esteemed him stricken,

nsmitten by God, and afflicted.

5*But he was pierced for our transgressions;

he was crushed for our iniquities;

upon him was the chastisement that brought us peace,

pand with his wounds we are healed.

6*qAll we like sheep have gone astray;

we have turned—every one—to his own way;

rand the*Lord*has laid on him

the iniquity of us all.

7*He was oppressed, and he was afflicted,

syet he opened not his mouth;

tlike a*ulamb that is led to the slaughter,

and like a sheep that before its shearers is silent,

so he opened not his mouth.

8*By oppression and judgment he was taken away;

and as for his generation,*vwho considered

that he was cut off out of the land of the living,

stricken for the transgression of my people?

Isaiah 53 - ESVBible.org - Who has believed what he has heard from us? And to whom has the arm of the LORD been...

In the original language, Isaiah in Ch 14 is cataloging the list of Israel's ancient enemies - from Babylon to the Philistines: what has been mistranslated in the KJV as "Palestina" is actually "Philistia" in the text of Isaiah, in Isaiah's own words as given to him by the LORD (the one the sherriliar pretends she worships!)

And, as we all should remember, the Philistines were a 'Sea People' tribe - not related to Israelites or Ishmaelites! - who had five city-states far in the south near Egypt, in what is now PART of Gaza. It is only a tiny little speck of the area the Romans - a CENTURY AFTER Jesus died! - renamed as 'Palestine'..... That Roman 'province' was never independent, never self-governing. And to the extent that it had a distinct culture, that culture was Judaism (which is more than a religion but was never a 'race').

xxxxxxx

how much does one tip mahmoud on the way in?
wink_smile.gif

i'm guessing that they put him up in the servant's quarters outside the side-gate...
tongue_smile.gif
follow me i'll lead the way. I went to the bank today and purchased some saudi rials.

Mahmoud is from mecca and takes only foreign currency or afghan opium.
i wonder if i can buy black afghanistan hashish on amazon nowadays, given the relaxation of rules governing medical marijuana?
71_71.gif

between the rials and the black, we can tighten mahmoud right up, and it'll make him happy for a while, sitting outside the gates, they way he will.

Last edited by a moderator:
And this Zionist who keeps on in her active disbelief of Jesus as Messiah keeps forgetting Herodotus wrote about the land of Palestine 2460 years ago, that is close to 500 years before Jesus lived as a man in the land known as Palestine.

He is exactly who He say He is and nowhere at any time does He proclaim Himself to be a Zionist.

And Jesus cried out and said, “Whoever believes in me, believes not in me but in him who sent me. And whoever sees me sees him who sent me. I have come into the world as light, so that whoever believes in me may not remain in darkness. If anyone hears my words and does not keep them, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world. The one who rejects me and does not receive my words has a judge; the word that I have spoken will judge him on the last day. For I have not spoken on my own authority, but the Father who sent me has himself given me a commandment—what to say and what to speak. And I know that his commandment is eternal life. What I say, therefore, I say as the Father has told me.”

John 12 - ESVBible.org - Six days before the Passover, Jesus therefore came to Bethany, where Lazarus was, whom Jesus had...

Not ashamed of the gospel of Christ? You should be ashamed of yourself for celebrating the death of human beings and thinking it is funny you imp of Satan.

I wonder if Kondor3 shall like burning in hell?

I wonder if I can buy Black Afghanistan Hashish on Amazon nowadays, given the relaxation of rules governing medical marijuana?
71_71.gif

Between the Rials and the Black, we can tighten Mahmoud right up, and it'll make him happy for a while, sitting outside the gates, they way he will.

Readers will notice that Satanic Sherri is proclaiming itself to be God and condemning people to hell. What a fucking Christian.

AH! yes the Passover, now isn't that a purely Jewish religious festival. So why was Jesus commemorating a PURELY JEWISH RELIGOUS FESTIVAL if he wasn't Jewish himself

Since you reject Jesus as Messiah, who are you to proclaim whether others believe in Him or not?

As far as that goes, who are any of us to judge whether another believes in Jesus or not?

I proclaim what Jesus words are, but I am not the one to judge who believes in Him.

"...A Jew, he dies without Jesus , he goes to hell..."
And so does a Muslim, and so does an agnostic, and so does everyone else (according to your paradigm)..."
So does a Muslim, according to that logic.

Jesus called for belief in him - meaning: belief in him as the Savior, not merely as another prophet.

So, none of those Palestinian Muslims are going to heaven, after all, apparently.

Even if they had earned such merit in their lifetimes rather than spending theirs hating Jews.

Jesus tells us who He is.

John*10

So Jesus again said to them,*“Truly, truly, I say to you,*bI am the door of the sheep.*8*All who came before me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not listen to them.*9*I am the door. If anyone enters by me,*che will be saved and will go in and out and*dfind pasture.

John 10 - ESVBible.org - ?Truly, truly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door but climbs in by...

AH! yes the Passover, now isn't that a purely Jewish religious festival. So why was Jesus commemorating a PURELY JEWISH RELIGOUS FESTIVAL if he wasn't Jewish himself

Free yourself from those jail bars and the lies of Satan and believe Jesus is who He says He is.

John*10

11*fI am the good shepherd. The good shepherd*glays down his life for the sheep.*12*He who isha hired hand and not a shepherd, who does not own the sheep, sees the wolf coming and*ileaves the sheep and flees, and the wolf snatches them and*jscatters them.*13*He flees because*khe is a hired hand and*lcares nothing for the sheep.14*mI am the good shepherd.*nI know my own and*omy own know me,*15*pjust as the Father knows me and I know the Father; and*qI lay down my life for the sheep

John 10 - ESVBible.org - ?Truly, truly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door but climbs in by...

I wonder if Kondor3 shall like burning in hell?

71_71.gif

Readers will notice that Satanic Sherri is proclaiming itself to be God and condemning people to hell. What a fucking Christian.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back