Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
How convieniently you choose to forget there were no Muslim Palestinians at all in Israel at the time of Jesus. Fact is they have been squatting in Israel's land for generations without any land deeds. And the Zionists are to blame for having allowed this to continue for so long.

The King James Bible , has Satan heard of that?

So?

And actually, that is not true, there are four references to Palestine in The Old Testament, previously discussed in thread.

I am not returning to that topic for a third time because for the purposes of the discussion right here, it is irrelevant.

From an actual bible or was it from your fantasy world of Jew hatred and Racism.

Well concidering it is an English rehash of the Bible I should hope so. And the many copies I have read do not mention Palestine at all.

So if you are such a devout Christian why do you LIE about what the Bible says, and why do you treat the Bible in the same way a muslim does.

Satan,

Jesus was in fact the Son of God, you obviously keep rejecting this over and over and over and over.

What I know is He has victory over you.

I know the beginning of the story in Genesis and the end of the story in Revelation.

So many words He spoke to you in The Gospels which are as true today as they were then.

And in this thread, Satan, I have recited Jesus words to you where He clearly says who He is over and over and over and over and you keep rejecting Him.

May you reap exactly what you have sown, Satan. In Jesus precious name I lift up this Prayer on this Sunday morning. Amen

The point is you change your story as often as you change your underwear, which is every time your fantasies are shown to be false. Jesus was a Pharisee Jewish Rabbi who claimed he was the son of God, He preached that Israel would be reborn and the Jews would once again live there.
The Christians of the early era manipulated the words of Jesus to suit their POV and were very anti semitic, even going so far as to claim that it was the Jews that crucified Jesus and so the Jews should all die. You still think like these early Christians because that is what you were taught in your Christian church. It has only been in recent years that the leaders of most Christian sects have denounced the "Jews killed Jesus" libels. You believe that Jesus was some fair haired Aryan god of the Germanic tribes when in fact he was a dark haired dark skinned Jewish religious teacher who believed in the Tanaka and its teachings. It is believed that the crucifixion was arranged to coincide with the Sabbath so that he was cut down after 3 days still alive ( custom in those days was to crucify until the Sabbath and then cut them down as no Jew would work on the Sabbath). He was healed and later went to a Jewish militant stronghold were he became one of the "freedom fighters" and died of old age surrounded by his family.

The problem with BAC's is they refuse to see the reality even when the evidence destroys their arguments, most modern intelligent Christians now believe the reality and just follow the rote. This is why Christian churches are dwindling.

What is your point?

Jesus is the fulfillment of the Old Testament prophecies.

He has the gift of prophecy and speaks of the future and He says nothing about returning as an earthly king.

In his life, He never even encouraged the Jews to violently overthrow the Roman Occupation.

When Peter cut off the ear of Roman soldiers arresting Jesus, he admonished him.

We see in Matthew 23 Jesus telling Jews the Temple will be destroyed because they did not believe in Him.

Why, when Jews were punished and expelled from Jerusalem for disbelief in Jesus would Jesus now reward them for their continuing disbelief in Him? That does not even make sense

But a deeper problem is that Jesus came to reconcile all mankind to God, those who believe in Him, Jews and Gentiles. And God's plan is not to establish an earthly kingdom, but a heavenly kingdom for those who believe in Jesus.

Jesus tore the Wall down dividing Jews from Gentile, the state of Israel has reerected it, we see The Wall dividing Jews from Gentile in the OPT today.

I would be fearing God's coming wrath on the nation of Israel, if I were an Israeli. Continuing disbelief after 2000 years shall have consequences.
Enough with the mantra, Heide. And you shouldn't be praying to the Almighty while throwing back your morning schnapps. Shame on you.

Satan,

Stop your lies.

AS late as 1947, Jews owned no more than 6 percent of the land in Palestine.

That means 93% was not owned by Jews.

In 1947, Jews made up only one third of the populstion.

When Zionists began to immigrate the Jews numbered under 10 percent and the land ownership was less than 6 percent.

Islam was not a religion, you know that.

But Jews left the land or converted to Christianity or Islam later, over the next 1800 years after Christ.

And then Zionism is founded in the 1800s and Jews from Europe immigrate to Palestine and try to push out the then indigenous people in Palestine who are not Jewish.

You forget that the 10% of Jews living in the area owned outright most of the land

Try again sharia as the Jews owned 60% of Jerusalem alone, and were forced out of their homes by the Palestinians in 1948. Of the rest of the mandate destined for the Jews they owned over 50% of the land. The rest was owned by the British under the mandate of Palestine, apart from a small amount in the west bank that was lived on by tenant farmers. The filastins owned nothing as they were itinerant labourers who squatted anywhere they could, and came from lands outside of Palestine.

The UN Charter makes Colonialism today unlawful.

It did not exist when America was settled.

Your logic fails, too.

Before Zionist colonists came to Palestine, Jewish Palestinians made up under 10% of the indigenous population of Palestine.

Would that be like the 10% of Europeans that took control of the Americas. Making you a land thief on your criteria

It did when the filastins tried to steal Israel, and it will when they try to steal it again.

Very true. And Israel has done these squatters a terrible injustice by making peace offerings to them, building a security fence & conceding land to them so they can stay.

Satan,

Stop your lies.

AS late as 1947, Jews owned no more than 6 percent of the land in Palestine.

That means 93% was not owned by Jews.

In 1947, Jews made up only one third of the populstion.

When Zionists began to immigrate the Jews numbered under 10 percent and the land ownership was less than 6 percent.

You forget that the 10% of Jews living in the area owned outright most of the land

Try again sharia as the Jews owned 60% of Jerusalem alone, and were forced out of their homes by the Palestinians in 1948. Of the rest of the mandate destined for the Jews they owned over 50% of the land. The rest was owned by the British under the mandate of Palestine, apart from a small amount in the west bank that was lived on by tenant farmers. The filastins owned nothing as they were itinerant labourers who squatted anywhere they could, and came from lands outside of Palestine.

Isaiah Chapter 14James Version (Pure Cambridge). Click to switch to 1611 King James Version of*Isaiah Chapter 14

1*For the LORD will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.

2*And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.

3*And it shall come to pass in the day that the LORD shall give thee rest from thy sorrow, and from thy fear, and from the hard bondage wherein thou wast made to serve,

4*That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased!

5*The LORD hath broken the staff of the wicked,*and*the sceptre of the rulers.

6*He who smote the people in wrath with a continual stroke, he that ruled the nations in anger, is persecuted,*and*none hindereth.

7*The whole earth is at rest,*and*is quiet: they break forth into singing.

8*Yea, the fir trees rejoice at thee,*and*the cedars of Lebanon,*saying, Since thou art laid down, no feller is come up against us.

9*Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet*thee*at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee,*even*all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations.

10*All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? art thou become like unto us?

11*Thy pomp is brought down to the grave,*and*the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.

12*How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning!*how*art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13*For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14*I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

15*Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

16*They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee,*and*consider thee,*saying, Is*this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

17*That*made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof;*that*opened not the house of his prisoners?

18*All the kings of the nations,*even*all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house.

19*But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch,*and as*the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.

20*Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land,*and*slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.

21*Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.

22*For I will rise up against them, saith the LORD of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the LORD.

23*I will also make it a possession for the bittern, and pools of water: and I will sweep it with the besom of destruction, saith the LORD of hosts.

24*The LORD of hosts hath sworn, saying, Surely as I have thought, so shall it come to pass; and as I have purposed,*so*shall it stand:

25*That I will break the Assyrian in my land, and upon my mountains tread him under foot: then shall his yoke depart from off them, and his burden depart from off their shoulders.

26*This*is*the purpose that is purposed upon the whole earth: and this*is*the hand that is stretched out upon all the nations.

27*For the LORD of hosts hath purposed, and who shall disannul*it? and his hand*is*stretched out, and who shall turn it back?

28*In the year that king Ahaz died was this burden.

29 Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruitshall be*a fiery flying serpent.

30*And the firstborn of the poor shall feed, and the needy shall lie down in safety: and I will kill thy root with famine, and he shall slay thy remnant.

31*Howl, O gate; cry, O city; thou, whole Palestina,*art*dissolved: for there shall come from the north a smoke, and none*shall be*alone in his appointed times.

32*What shall*one*then answer the messengers of the nation? That the LORD hath founded Zion, and the poor of his people shall trust in it.

ISAIAH CHAPTER 14

Last edited:
I chose to forget nothing about who lived in the land known as Palestine when Jesus lived there, I already responded to your post acknowledging Islam did not exist then.

So what?

Read the posts on this thread.

How convieniently you choose to forget there were no Muslim Palestinians at all in Israel at the time of Jesus. Fact is they have been squatting in Israel's land for generations without any land deeds. And the Zionists are to blame for having allowed this to continue for so long.

Last edited:
Satan,

Jesus was in fact the Son of God, you obviously keep rejecting this over and over and over and over.

What I know is He has victory over you.

I know the beginning of the story in Genesis and the end of the story in Revelation.

So many words He spoke to you in The Gospels which are as true today as they were then.

And in this thread, Satan, I have recited Jesus words to you where He clearly says who He is over and over and over and over and you keep rejecting Him.

May you reap exactly what you have sown, Satan. In Jesus precious name I lift up this Prayer on this Sunday morning. Amen

The point is you change your story as often as you change your underwear, which is every time your fantasies are shown to be false. Jesus was a Pharisee Jewish Rabbi who claimed he was the son of God, He preached that Israel would be reborn and the Jews would once again live there.
The Christians of the early era manipulated the words of Jesus to suit their POV and were very anti semitic, even going so far as to claim that it was the Jews that crucified Jesus and so the Jews should all die. You still think like these early Christians because that is what you were taught in your Christian church. It has only been in recent years that the leaders of most Christian sects have denounced the "Jews killed Jesus" libels. You believe that Jesus was some fair haired Aryan god of the Germanic tribes when in fact he was a dark haired dark skinned Jewish religious teacher who believed in the Tanaka and its teachings. It is believed that the crucifixion was arranged to coincide with the Sabbath so that he was cut down after 3 days still alive ( custom in those days was to crucify until the Sabbath and then cut them down as no Jew would work on the Sabbath). He was healed and later went to a Jewish militant stronghold were he became one of the "freedom fighters" and died of old age surrounded by his family.

The problem with BAC's is they refuse to see the reality even when the evidence destroys their arguments, most modern intelligent Christians now believe the reality and just follow the rote. This is why Christian churches are dwindling.

What is your point?

Jesus is the fulfillment of the Old Testament prophecies.

He has the gift of prophecy and speaks of the future and He says nothing about returning as an earthly king.

In his life, He never even encouraged the Jews to violently overthrow the Roman Occupation.

When Peter cut off the ear of Roman soldiers arresting Jesus, he admonished him.

We see in Matthew 23 Jesus telling Jews the Temple will be destroyed because they did not believe in Him.

Why, when Jews were punished and expelled from Jerusalem for disbelief in Jesus would Jesus now reward them for their continuing disbelief in Him? That does not even make sense

But a deeper problem is that Jesus came to reconcile all mankind to God, those who believe in Him, Jews and Gentiles. And God's plan is not to establish an earthly kingdom, but a heavenly kingdom for those who believe in Jesus.

Jesus tore the Wall down dividing Jews from Gentile, the state of Israel has reerected it, we see The Wall dividing Jews from Gentile in the OPT today.

I would be fearing God's coming wrath on the nation of Israel, if I were an Israeli. Continuing disbelief after 2000 years shall have consequences.

He was also the son of Mary a mortal who just so happened to be a Jew, so he was brought up as a Jew by his family. He was trained as a Pharisee rabbi to spread the word of Yahweh throughout Israel, and so he became a wandering teacher of the Jewish faith. He had a few followers who saw him perform miracles and they elevated him to divinity. But he was still only a PHARISEE JEWISH RABBI to the rest of mankind. he preached the return of Israel and the rebuild of the temple after the destruction in 70AD that he also prophesised. You are too far entrenched in your extremist version of Christianity and need to take a look at the reality, get out of the cult you are in before they bleed you dry and cast you of like a rag.

Isaiah Chapter 14James Version (Pure Cambridge). Click to switch to 1611 King James Version of*Isaiah Chapter 14

1*For the LORD will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.

2*And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.

3*And it shall come to pass in the day that the LORD shall give thee rest from thy sorrow, and from thy fear, and from the hard bondage wherein thou wast made to serve,

4*That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased!

5*The LORD hath broken the staff of the wicked,*and*the sceptre of the rulers.

6*He who smote the people in wrath with a continual stroke, he that ruled the nations in anger, is persecuted,*and*none hindereth.

7*The whole earth is at rest,*and*is quiet: they break forth into singing.

8*Yea, the fir trees rejoice at thee,*and*the cedars of Lebanon,*saying, Since thou art laid down, no feller is come up against us.

9*Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet*thee*at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee,*even*all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations.

10*All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? art thou become like unto us?

11*Thy pomp is brought down to the grave,*and*the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.

12*How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning!*how*art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13*For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14*I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

15*Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

16*They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee,*and*consider thee,*saying, Is*this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

17*That*made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof;*that*opened not the house of his prisoners?

18*All the kings of the nations,*even*all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house.

19*But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch,*and as*the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.

20*Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land,*and*slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.

21*Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.

22*For I will rise up against them, saith the LORD of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the LORD.

23*I will also make it a possession for the bittern, and pools of water: and I will sweep it with the besom of destruction, saith the LORD of hosts.

24*The LORD of hosts hath sworn, saying, Surely as I have thought, so shall it come to pass; and as I have purposed,*so*shall it stand:

25*That I will break the Assyrian in my land, and upon my mountains tread him under foot: then shall his yoke depart from off them, and his burden depart from off their shoulders.

26*This*is*the purpose that is purposed upon the whole earth: and this*is*the hand that is stretched out upon all the nations.

27*For the LORD of hosts hath purposed, and who shall disannul*it? and his hand*is*stretched out, and who shall turn it back?

28*In the year that king Ahaz died was this burden.

29 Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruitshall be*a fiery flying serpent.

30*And the firstborn of the poor shall feed, and the needy shall lie down in safety: and I will kill thy root with famine, and he shall slay thy remnant.

31*Howl, O gate; cry, O city; thou, whole Palestina,*art*dissolved: for there shall come from the north a smoke, and none*shall be*alone in his appointed times.

32*What shall*one*then answer the messengers of the nation? That the LORD hath founded Zion, and the poor of his people shall trust in it.

ISAIAH CHAPTER 14

Can you read what you have just posted, and can you not see the references to the Zionist philosophy. I have highlighted this so you can see just how idiotic the cult is that has drawn you in

And after Isaiah came Jesus, with The New Testament, who was and is the fulfillment of all OT prophecies.

So Jesus says, all who believe in Him have Salvation. John 3:16

A Jew, he dies without Jesus , he goes to hell.

Now those words were just spoken by my Christian pastor in a Christian Sunday morning service.

And that is the Truth in Jesus words in John 3:16.

You choose Jesus or you reject Jesus and who He says He is.

Heaven or hell, the choice is yours.

More words from my pastor this morning.

Jesus is the Truth and the life and the way and the only way to the Father and the Son of God.

Jesus is who He says He is, not who those who reject His words say He is. .

And after Isaiah came Jesus, with The New Testament, who was and is the fulfillment of all OT prophecies.

Now those words were just spoken by my Christian pastor in a Christian Sunday morning service.

Jesus never heard of the NT, didn't preach from it and that Christian preacher must have been loaded with Wild Irish Rose to make that statement.

So?

And actually, that is not true, there are four references to Palestine in The Old Testament, previously discussed in thread.

I am not returning to that topic for a third time because for the purposes of the discussion right here, it is irrelevant.

From an actual bible or was it from your fantasy world of Jew hatred and Racism.
Does the King James Bible have Joel 3:17 where the Messiah aka Jesus is supposed to re appear in Zion? Has Satanic Jihad Sherri heard of that? Ha ha ha.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Joel 3&version=KJV

Joel 3
King James Version (KJV)

16 The Lord also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the Lord will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.

17 So shall ye know that I am the Lord your God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy, and there shall no strangers pass through her any more.

20 But Judah shall dwell for ever, and Jerusalem from generation to generation.

21 For I will cleanse their blood that I have not cleansed: for the Lord dwelleth in Zion.

Last edited:

Does the King James Bible have Joel 3:17 where the Messiah aka Jesus is supposed to re appear in Zion? Has Satanic Jihad Sherri heard of that? Ha ha ha.

16 The Lord also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the Lord will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.

17 So shall ye know that I am the Lord your God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy, and there shall no strangers pass through her any more.
Comrade Sherria still hasn't acknowledged what the last sentence in the Book of Joel says. I think she's superstitious.

I just want to get this straight: So, to die without (belief in) Jesus (as your Savior) means that you're forbidden entry into Heaven?

Comrade Sherria still hasn't acknowledged what the last sentence in the Book of Joel says. I think she's superstitious.
You mean this one?
20 But Judah shall dwell for ever, and Jerusalem from generation to generation.
21 For I will cleanse their blood that I have not cleansed: for the Lord dwelleth in Zion.

Well she said that's in the Old Testament and it's out with the old and in with the new.heres what Jesus said about those who deny the old:

17 "Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. 18For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled. 19Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

According to Jesus' sermon on the mount, Sherri is going to Hell for her disobedience Jesus and hatred.

Last edited:

And so does a Muslim, and so does an agnostic, and so does everyone else (according to your paradigm).....YAWN.

I bet it's hard on the children of 'unequally yoked' Christians, knowing that one of their parents is doomed to eternal torment for not believing in Jesus : (( So very sad for them! One might well think it'd be better had they never been born, than to endure such constant dismay......

How do they endure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back