Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
So?

And actually, that is not true, there are four references to Palestine in The Old Testament, previously discussed in thread.

I am not returning to that topic for a third time because for the purposes of the discussion right here, it is irrelevant.

The Truth is Jesus never says He is a Zionist.

The word Zionist appears nowhere in The Bible even.

The OP was based on an article in a website of a man who has a landscaping business who has no educational expertise in religious theology.

The world 'Palestine' is never mentioned in the Bible as well.

Chalk up yet ANOTHER hypocritical fail for Sherri

We're talking about the Christian Bible

You just said in a prior post Jesus said He was a Zionist. make up your mind.

Read your own words.

And we come back to the problem with this thread, there is simply no basis for the claim by the gardener who wrote the article addressed in the OP, the false claim that even Jesus is a Zionist.

And it was the Apostle Paul who speaks of a Spiritual Israel, when he explains how Salvation now comes to both Jews and Gentiles through belief in Jesus. And I gave the Bible verses speaking of that. They are in Romans and Galatians and Ephesians. Romans discusses the vine, representing Jesus, and how Gentiles were grafted into the family of God and how Jews disbelief caused them to be broken off from the family of God.

And what I previously stated was that we see Jesus words in John 3:16 and the Apostle Paul's words are consistent, Salvation comes for all only through belief in Jesus, both Jews and Gentiles who believe in Jesus.

Where does Jesus say He is a Zionist?

Still no response.

The readers will notice that Satanic Sherri dodges and deflects continually. No one has made the claim that Jesus said he was a Zionist. YOU however, made the claim that Israel is not a physical state but a spiritual state. You have been asked to provide scripture to prove it and you have not. The readers can see your claims to be a Christian are a lie. Christians do not lie and celebrate at the death of other.

Last edited:
Actuallu I love it when she claims Jesus was a Palestinian. And remember you heard it first from the "Christian" Sherri thus proving that the Jews were the indigenous Palestinians whose land was stolen by the Muslim Palestinians squatters of today.

The OP was based on an article in a website of a man who has a landscaping business who has no educational expertise in religious theology.

Jesus never stated "I am male" either - or "I am not a woman". So if anyone were to claim that Jesus was actually female, there are no quotes from Jesus to the contrary.....

The 'default' position for Jews since the Exodus has been 'Zionist'. In all ages and places since, normative and mainstream Judaism of every cultural type and denomination has been 'Zionist'.

The 'Neturei Karta' splinter cult (a few thousand) are actually a European import from the 18th C: they presume to re-define all of Judaism to their own specific perspective. Maimonides or any other sage would not countenance that. They're about as 'Jewish' as 'Christian Identity' is 'Christian'.

That is right, four verses in the OT speak of Palestine.

So?

And actually, that is not true, there are four references to Palestine in The Old Testament, previously discussed in thread.

I am not returning to that topic for a third time because for the purposes of the discussion right here, it is irrelevant.

We're talking about the Christian Bible

If I have a gardener who writes an article that says Jesus is an alien, and an alien starts a thread and provides a link for that article that says Even Jesus was an alien does that make him one because Jesus does not say I am not an alien?

Your logic fails.

And you obviously are not very bright.

We know Jesus was a Palestinian because He lived in a land known as Palestine since the time of Herodotus.

So?

Well you just said the word Zionist is not in the Bible, trying to prove that Jesus was not a Zionist

We say the word Palestine is not mentioned in the Bible, responding to your claims that Jesus lived in Palestine.

Why does everything have to be explained to you twice ?

Last edited:
Oh now I get it. You see, the land is Palestine, not Israel.. Silly Zionists didn't even know there was no Israel until 1948 when the Jews became known as the Israelites.

Your logic fails, too.

Before Zionist colonists came to Palestine, Jewish Palestinians made up under 10% of the indigenous population of Palestine.

Actuallu I love it when she claims Jesus was a Palestinian. And remember you heard it first from the "Christian" Sherri thus proving that the Jews were the indigenous Palestinians whose land was stolen by the Muslim Palestinians squatters of today.

And that Zionist babbling does not make Jesus a Zionist.

The word 'monotheist' doesn't appear in the Bible either. It's not the freakin' LABEL: it's the IDEA which the label represents. Of course, as you have zero educational expertise in linguistics, it's natural that you'd make such mistakes......

Jesus never stated "I am male" either - or "I am not a woman". So if anyone were to claim that Jesus was actually female, there are no quotes from Jesus to the contrary.....

The 'default' position for Jews since the Exodus has been 'Zionist'. In all ages and places since, normative and mainstream Judaism of every cultural type and denomination has been 'Zionist'.

The 'Neturei Karta' splinter cult (a few thousand) are actually a European import from the 18th C: they presume to re-define all of Judaism to their own specific perspective. Maimonides or any other sage would not countenance that. They're about as 'Jewish' as 'Christian Identity' is 'Christian'.

Very interesting. So what was the Percentage of Muslim Palestinians in the land at the time of Jesus? Or are they just a bunch of land theives?

Your logic fails, too.

Before Zionist colonists came to Palestine, Jewish Palestinians made up under 10% of the indigenous population of Palestine.

So the Book of Joel is in the New Testament, and Jesus said he honors every word and prophet of the Old Testament, including the prophet Joel and his prophecy, of course.

And by denying prophet Joel, and his prophecy which is part of the CHRISTIAN New Testament Bible, you are doing exactly what Jesus warned would take you to Hell.

Enjoy the burn.

Last edited:
New Testament - Bible - Catholic Online

A Catholic Bible has some extra books, but Joel is in The Old Testament in Catholic Bibles too.

And the extra books in Catholic Bibles are in The Old Testament, as well.
Hah? If Joel is in the Old Testament, and included in all the New Testaments that means its part of the Christian faith. Period end of story.

Are you competing to be the stupidest fucking Nazi on this board? You already won it a long time ago.

Last edited:
Islam was not a religion, you know that.

But Jews left the land or converted to Christianity or Islam later, over the next 1800 years after Christ.

And then Zionism is founded in the 1800s and Jews from Europe immigrate to Palestine and try to push out the then indigenous people in Palestine who are not Jewish.

Very interesting. So what was the Percentage of Muslim Palestinians in the land at the time of Jesus? Or are they just a bunch of land theives?

Your logic fails, too.

You keep on showing your ignorance.

The book of Joel is in The Old Testament.

A Catholic Bible has some extra books, but Joel is in The Old Testament in Catholic Bibles too.

Hah? If Joel is in the Old Testament, and included in all the New Testaments that means its part of the Christian faith. Period end of story.

Are you competing to be the stupidest fucking Nazi on this board? You already won it a long time ago.

Fucking idiot! Take your pick moron, Joel is in every single version of the New Testament. Oh sorry, "the Old Testament of the New Testament." Ha ha ha. Wow.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Joel+3:17&version=KJV

Joel 3:17
King James Version (KJV)
17 So shall ye know that I am the Lord your God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy, and there shall no strangers pass through her any more.

New American Standard Bible (NASB)
17 Then you will know that I am the Lord your God,
Dwelling in Zion, My holy mountain.
So Jerusalem will be holy,
And strangers will pass through it no more.

At this point it should be obvious the cornered Jihadi rat Sherriis just looking for a way out. It already knows the truth!

Last edited:
What is your point?

Jesus is the fulfillment of the Old Testament prophecies.

He has the gift of prophecy and speaks of the future and He says nothing about returning as an earthly king.

In his life, He never even encouraged the Jews to violently overthrow the Roman Occupation.

When Peter cut off the ear of Roman soldiers arresting Jesus, he admonished him.

We see in Matthew 23 Jesus telling Jews the Temple will be destroyed because they did not believe in Him.

Why, when Jews were punished and expelled from Jerusalem for disbelief in Jesus would Jesus now reward them for their continuing disbelief in Him? That does not even make sense

But a deeper problem is that Jesus came to reconcile all mankind to God, those who believe in Him, Jews and Gentiles. And God's plan is not to establish an earthly kingdom, but a heavenly kingdom for those who believe in Jesus.

Jesus tore the Wall down dividing Jews from Gentile, the state of Israel has reerected it, we see The Wall dividing Jews from Gentile in the OPT today.

I would be fearing God's coming wrath on the nation of Israel, if I were an Israeli. Continuing disbelief after 2000 years shall have consequences.

Fucking idiot! Take your pick moron, Joel is in every single version of the New Testament. Oh sorry, "the Old Testament of the New Testament." Ha ha ha. Wow.

Joel 3:17 KJV - So shall ye know that I am the LORD - Bible Gateway

King James Version (KJV)
17 So shall ye know that I am the Lord your God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy, and there shall no strangers pass through her any more.

At this point it should be obvious the cornered Jihadi rat Sherriis just looking for a way out. It already knows the truth!

"...And you obviously are not very bright..."
Jesus H Tap Dancing Christ... look who's talking!

emma_watson_laughing.gif

Islam was not a religion, you know that.

But Jews left the land or converted to Christianity or Islam later, over the next 1800 years after Christ.

And then Zionism is founded in the 1800s and Jews from Europe immigrate to Palestine and try to push out the then indigenous people in Palestine who are not Jewish.

Your logic fails, too.

Really, so what about the 15,000,000 Jews today, and the continuous presence they maintained in Israel, dipshit? Do you choose to ignore that as well?

What is your point?

Jesus is the fulfillment of the Old Testament prophecies.

He has the gift of prophecy and speaks of the future and He says nothing about returning as an earthly king.

In his life, He never even encouraged the Jews to violently overthrow the Roman Occupation.

When Peter cut off the ear of Roman soldiers arresting Jesus, he admonished him.

We see in Matthew 23 Jesus telling Jews the Temple will be destroyed because they did not believe in Him.

Why, when Jews were punished and expelled from Jerusalem for disbelief in Jesus would Jesus now reward them for their continuing disbelief in Him? That does not even make sense

But a deeper problem is that Jesus came to reconcile all mankind to God, those who believe in Him, Jews and Gentiles. And God's plan is not to establish an earthly kingdom, but a heavenly kingdom for those who believe in Jesus.

Jesus tore the Wall down dividing Jews from Gentile, the state of Israel has reerected it, we see The Wall dividing Jews from Gentile in the OPT today.

I would be fearing God's coming wrath on the nation of Israel, if I were an Israeli. Continuing disbelief after 2000 years shall have consequences.

Joel 3:17 KJV - So shall ye know that I am the LORD - Bible Gateway

King James Version (KJV)

Sherri Sherri Sherri, face it, you are going straight to Hell. The Old Testament and it's prophets and laws (which are Zionist) are part of the New Testament and Christianity. You deny this. Jesus very clearly said those who deny the Old Testament are Evil. You deny this as well.

Hell bound is jihadist Sherri.

Read your own words.

And we come back to the problem with this thread, there is simply no basis for the claim by the gardener who wrote the article addressed in the OP, the false claim that even Jesus is a Zionist.

And it was the Apostle Paul who speaks of a Spiritual Israel, when he explains how Salvation now comes to both Jews and Gentiles through belief in Jesus. And I gave the Bible verses speaking of that. They are in Romans and Galatians and Ephesians. Romans discusses the vine, representing Jesus, and how Gentiles were grafted into the family of God and how Jews disbelief caused them to be broken off from the family of God.

And what I previously stated was that we see Jesus words in John 3:16 and the Apostle Paul's words are consistent, Salvation comes for all only through belief in Jesus, both Jews and Gentiles who believe in Jesus.

Where does Jesus say He is a Zionist?

Still no response.

The readers will notice that Satanic Sherri dodges and deflects continually. No one has made the claim that Jesus said he was a Zionist. YOU however, made the claim that Israel is not a physical state but a spiritual state. You have been asked to provide scripture to prove it and you have not. The readers can see your claims to be a Christian are a lie. Christians do not lie and celebrate at the death of other.

You are a liar Sherri. I never said that Jesus said he was a Zionist. You made the accusation now you find the post where I said it. You are the one making false claims and fail to provide scripture to back it up. You made the claim that Israel is now "Spiritual" Israel. You were asked to provide chapter and verse where the bible says it. You still haven't because you know and the readers know it's not there. We are not interested in the gospel according to Satanic Sherri. We are interested in the gospel of the bible. You fool no one. Christian my ass.

Read your own words.

You are a liar Sherri. I never said that Jesus said he was a Zionist. You made the accusation now you find the post where I said it. You are the one making false claims and fail to provide scripture to back it up. You made the claim that Israel is now "Spiritual" Israel. You were asked to provide chapter and verse where the bible says it. You still haven't because you know and the readers know it's not there. We are not interested in the gospel according to Satanic Sherri. We are interested in the gospel of the bible. You fool no one. Christian my ass.
Jihad Sherri's brand of "Christianity" reminds me of these guys. They also think they are "true believers" and that Jesus wasn't a Zionist. In fact if you look closely, you might spot Jihad Sherri in one of those white robes, before her conversion to Isssslam.

kkk-cross.jpg

KKK-burn-cross-med-full.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back