Even More Russian Ties to Trump and His Cabinet, Through Cyprus Banks

The dumb loserterians just voted to become a russian satellite. Traitors and backstabbers all.

Come now.

Are we really traitors voting for Trump? Is that the best you can do, calling us traitors?

Yes, you are. You knew he had ties to Russia, and that Russia was feeding harmful information about Hillary to Wikileaks. The man is a traitor, and those who voted for him are too.
I would say Hillary giving classified information to our enemies treasonous. But that's just me.

And if that wasn't another lie, you might have a point.

The dumb loserterians just voted to become a russian satellite. Traitors and backstabbers all.

Come now.

Are we really traitors voting for Trump? Is that the best you can do, calling us traitors?

Yes, you are. You knew he had ties to Russia, and that Russia was feeding harmful information about Hillary to Wikileaks. The man is a traitor, and those who voted for him are too.
I would say Hillary giving classified information to our enemies treasonous. But that's just me.

well so far everything you have is a lie. So what's the difference?

Come now.

Comey admitted it.

The election is over. You can quit coming up with your stupid accusations now.

You first

...and that Russia was feeding harmful information about Hillary to Wikileaks.

:banana:
Are you one of the goobers who refuse to take the word of all 17 of our security agencies?
what exactly did the 17 agencies tell you? I never got a call. right now it sounds like mumbo jumbo.

How many more times are you going to claim you haven't seen this?
Yes, 17 intelligence agencies really did say Russia was behind hacking

Come now.

So which part do you think is a lie?

You first

Are you one of the goobers who refuse to take the word of all 17 of our security agencies?
what exactly did the 17 agencies tell you? I never got a call. right now it sounds like mumbo jumbo.

so you have no direct contact with the 17 agencies? then how is it you know more than congress?

How much of this information will it take for Trump supporters to start to realize the shit they have stepped into? Trump has been using off shore banks in Cyprus to hide his money from taxes... and so has Wilbur Ross his Commerce Secretary appointee. This shit is soooo deep and fishy.

"Wilbur Ross invested $500 million into the once-failed Bank of Cyprus and which bank has been run by an ex-KGB friend of Putin."

...and that stuff is just the tip of the iceberg here.

Two Trump Companies Discovered In Cyprus, EU's Russian Off-Shore Banking Haven | The Huffington Post
How much money did Hillary take from Saudi Arabia where women are killed for wearing the wrong clothing?

MORON ALERT

And yet they don't have any proof

"The U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC) is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions, including from US political organizations. The recent disclosures of alleged hacked e-mails on sites like DCLeaks.com and WikiLeaks and by the Guccifer 2.0 online persona are consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed efforts. These thefts and disclosures are intended to interfere with the US election process. Such activity is not new to Moscow—the Russians have used similar tactics and techniques across Europe and Eurasia, for example, to influence public opinion there. We believe, based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia's senior-most officials could have authorized these activities."

Confident, alleged, is consistent with, we believe.....

Those weasly words are just there to cover their a$$es when they're proved wrong later...... "we never said it was a fact..."

You first

so you have no direct contact with the 17 agencies? then how is it you know more than congress?

I don't know more than congress. Congress was briefed on this before the election, and the FBI urged them to make a bipartisan public announcement, but Turtle boy refused, and threatened to lie and say it was a trick if it came out before the election.

How much of this information will it take for Trump supporters to start to realize the shit they have stepped into? Trump has been using off shore banks in Cyprus to hide his money from taxes... and so has Wilbur Ross his Commerce Secretary appointee. This shit is soooo deep and fishy.

"Wilbur Ross invested $500 million into the once-failed Bank of Cyprus and which bank has been run by an ex-KGB friend of Putin."

Two Trump Companies Discovered In Cyprus, EU's Russian Off-Shore Banking Haven | The Huffington Post
How much money did Hillary take from Saudi Arabia where women are killed for wearing the wrong clothing?

MORON ALERT
15541890_1198665746835124_5292710983232522894_n.png.jpg

And yet they don't have any proof

"The U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC) is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions, including from US political organizations. The recent disclosures of alleged hacked e-mails on sites like DCLeaks.com and WikiLeaks and by the Guccifer 2.0 online persona are consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed efforts. These thefts and disclosures are intended to interfere with the US election process. Such activity is not new to Moscow—the Russians have used similar tactics and techniques across Europe and Eurasia, for example, to influence public opinion there. We believe, based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia's senior-most officials could have authorized these activities."

Confident, alleged, is consistent with, we believe.....

Those weasly words are just there to cover their a$$es when they're proved wrong later...... "we never said it was a fact..."

How can you breath with your head so far down in that sand?

MORON ALERT
View attachment 104259

Link?

Come now.

all of it!!!!!
You first

I don't know more than congress. Congress was briefed on this before the election, and the FBI urged them to make a bipartisan public announcement, but Turtle boy refused, and threatened to lie and say it was a trick if it came out before the election.
how could they have been, there was no report available. there still isn't one from either the CIA or FBI. None has been delivered to congress. I demand that happen before I believe anything from the Washington Post. Sorry pal, I ain't gullible like you.

MORON ALERT
View attachment 104259

Link?
Would it matter?

all of it!!!!!

how could they have been, there was no report available. there still isn't one from either the CIA or FBI. None has been delivered to congress. I demand that happen before I believe anything from the Washington Post. Sorry pal, I ain't gullible like you.
Obama and Congress Knew About Russian Hacking—And They Did Nothing

You got any real links, I don't click on alt left hate sites.

Forum List

Back