Even my ex-wife, who normally doesn't pay attention to politics, is paying attention to Kavenaugh...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
I said to her, remember all the crap we did when we were young?

I said to her,

Imagine if now, some 30+ years later, I went into your job interview, and told the lady running the daycare center, let me tell you a story about something my ex-wife did when we were in college...

I mean, if this can happen to Kavenaugh, I suppose it could happen to ANYONE who ever did ANYTHING when they were in high school and college.

And I remember some things I did when I was young, and I think, wow, is it really fair game for someone to pull something like this out of a hat and use it to destroy my career?

So I'm glad that for ONCE, the Republicans showed a BACKBONE and did not allow this to happen to Kavenaugh.

And let's not forget that Kavenaugh denied it happened, so there's that point also.

Ford just happens to be a pro-abort fanatic. So there's that too.

This is happening a lot. Middle of the roaders were mostly disgusted

What Democrats proved is that they are not one rotten fruit in the barrel, but a whole barrel full of rotten fruit that needs to be dumped out into the trash, and the whole barrel washed out and sanitized.

I said to her,

Imagine if now, some 30+ years later, I went into your job interview, and told the lady running the daycare center, let me tell you a story about something my ex-wife did when we were in college...

I mean, if this can happen to Kavenaugh, I suppose it could happen to ANYONE who ever did ANYTHING when they were in high school and college.

And I remember some things I did when I was young, and I think, wow, is it really fair game for someone to pull something like this out of a hat and use it to destroy my career?

So I'm glad that for ONCE, the Republicans showed a BACKBONE and did not allow this to happen to Kavenaugh.

And let's not forget that Kavenaugh denied it happened, so there's that point also.

Did or didn't do...

White men are the biggest victims in the world.
Yeah...I agree.

:/

Ah, more racists who don't believe in due process because the accused one was white.

Just so you know, whites are 8% of the world's population. You have plenty of places to choose from if the skin color of the neighbors doesn't satisfy you.

Also, zero white guilt here, so fuck off.

I said to her,

Stop whining. All your actions have consequences so yes its all fair. You white men are the biggest complainers on the planet.

I said to her,

We all have thiings that are probably a little more embarrassing that we did in high and or college, but none of us are running for a life time appointment on the U.S. Supreme Court.

Your problem is--that many believe Kavanaugh lied under oath, especially about his younger drinking days--which would immediately disqualify him as a Judge. You're next problem is with people who BELIEVE Dr. Ford's testimony, especially women voters,who the Republican party historically has problems with. Sexual assault is a criminal act in this country.

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F648090%2F85df836c-a7cf-44a6-9cf0-a833a50762ac.jpg

They're coming this November, and they're going to make a yuuugge difference in a lot of races.

DY8pl3gXkAAWtl0.jpg

Blue wave coming this November 2018

Yeah...I agree.

It’s funny to see these black men side with dumb feminist c**ts. Good to know you support destroying men’s lives on baseless accusations from women. After all, black men typically get accused of rape quite often by women. May as well prepare to lose your jobs and even go to jail.

Yeah...I agree.

It’s funny to see these black men side with dumb feminist c**ts. Good to know you support destroying men’s lives on baseless accusations from women. After all, black men typically get accused of rape quite often by women. May as well prepare to lose your jobs and even go to jail.
You white boys live in fear of every thing. No wonder you commit suicide when things dont go your way. :laughing0301:

News flash. if you dont sexually assault people your chances of getting accused of sexual assault go way down.

Yeah...I agree.

You white boys live in fear of every thing. No wonder you commit suicide when things dont go your way. :laughing0301:

News flash. if you dont sexually assault people your chances of getting accused of sexual assault go way down.

Tell that to all the negroes that make up 30% of sex crime perpetrators.

Yeah...I agree.

They arent the ones complaining. Its you 70% white boys that get away with it that are whining about it. :laugh:

Yeah...I agree.

Lynching a black man on drummed up charges, It was all just good fun. Nothing to fear really if you're not guilty so let's just start that party again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah...I agree.

Lynching a coon on drummed up charges, It was all just good fun. Nothing to fear really if you're not guilty so let's just start that party again.
I welcome the challenge. Come and get me. Fair warning though. Things will be radically different this time around. :laugh:

Yeah...I agree.

They arent the ones complaining. Its you 70% white boys that get away with it that are whining about it. :laugh:

70% of white males get away with what?

There you go twisting it into a Racial issue, of course. It was the same for Clarence Thomas and Anita Hill only this was on a whole new level of character assassination.
Only white men in America can expect to get away w/this type of stuff.

Only them dare to have such a sense of entitlement.

C.T. has been damned near mute for the last 30 or so years, because he know he barely scraped through by the skin of his long teeth.

Watch Kavenaught get in the SCOTUS on and carry on like a bull in a China shop.

njfsdgljsdflkgfdg.jpg

Forum List

Back