Even my ex-wife, who normally doesn't pay attention to politics, is paying attention to Kavenaugh...

White men are the biggest victims in the world.
Yeah...I agree.

:/

Ah, more racists who don't believe in due process because the accused one was white.

Just so you know, whites are 8% of the world's population. You have plenty of places to choose from if the skin color of the neighbors doesn't satisfy you.

Also, zero white guilt here, so fuck off.
Whites are privileged, and therefore presumed guilty. Add "male" to that, and it's worse. Add "conservative" to that, and you may as well have Mom give birth to them in prison.

I've been saying all along that this is all about payback, and this is precisely what that looks like. There's much more of this on the way, I absolutely guarantee you.

Minorities have been terribly wronged over the years, and some of it still exists. But there's a big difference between healing and payback. The latter is the goal here.

You'd think that rational adults would remember the old saying, "two wrongs don't make a right". But we're no longer capable of being rational. So, here it comes.

There you go twisting it into a Racial issue, of course. It was the same for Clarence Thomas and Anita Hill only this was on a whole new level of character assassination.
Only white men in America can expect to get away w/this type of stuff.

Only them dare to have such a sense of entitlement.

C.T. has been damned near mute for the last 30 or so years, because he know he barely scraped through by the skin of his long teeth.

Watch Kavenaught get in the SCOTUS on and carry on like a bull in a China shop.

njfsdgljsdflkgfdg.jpg

Correction - white liberal men.

Funny how you use that avatar, yet fail to heed the warning he gave on white liberals.

There you go twisting it into a Racial issue, of course. It was the same for Clarence Thomas and Anita Hill only this was on a whole new level of character assassination.
Only white men in America can expect to get away w/this type of stuff.

Only them dare to have such a sense of entitlement.

C.T. has been damned near mute for the last 30 or so years, because he know he barely scraped through by the skin of his long teeth.

Watch Kavenaught get in the SCOTUS on and carry on like a bull in a China shop.

What's with the racist whining about "white men"? Whites are 77% of the population, blacks 12% and 11% for the rest. There is no "entitlement", only fairness, aka "innocent until proven guilty", except for Bill Clinton and Kobe.
Even though Kavanaugh can do what he wants on the USSC, I'm sure he will be a model of fairness. I hope Thomas retires soon so Trump can nominate another young conservative justice. Its disgusting that when dems lose they smear their opponent, like calling Trump's victory illegitimate, and now smearing Kavanaugh. Watch their excuses for the mid-terms.

p.s 2016 was not a "whitelash", while evaluating/voting for Trump I did not have as much as one thought about blacks, "Its the economy stupid" (like bringing back manufacturing jobs)

Senate Dimms overstepped their role.

The President appoints the SCOTUS.

Senate gives advice and consent.

Dimms should have run a better candidate and defeated Trump.

You lost. Suck it.

It didn’t matter WHO Trump nominated, the Dimms would have pulled this shit...they admitted it themselves.

Dimms, you simply don’t have the numbers. Deal with it.

Kiss a girl in Junior High or High School, 30yrs later you could be called a 'Rapist.' Democrats are creating a wonderful country, huh? They've set a very sad and dangerous precedent, attacking Kavanaugh the way they have. Bleepin assholes.

oh gee

ok

Hey, weren't you that girl that used to do that thing where there was a lot of alcohol and possibly drugs involved, and a lot of nudity and multiple men?

What did you call it? Naked Coed Mr. Twister?

Yah, I am 100% that was you.

Thanks for a good time.

Was that Middle School?

BTW, you don't happen to have your bosses phone number do you? Can I have it? There is something I'd like to accuse you of....errr talk to him about.

Last edited:
Yeah...I agree.

Ah, more racists who don't believe in due process because the accused one was white.

Just so you know, whites are 8% of the world's population. You have plenty of places to choose from if the skin color of the neighbors doesn't satisfy you.

Whites are privileged, and therefore presumed guilty. Add "male" to that, and it's worse. Add "conservative" to that, and you may as well have Mom give birth to them in prison.

I've been saying all along that this is all about payback, and this is precisely what that looks like. There's much more of this on the way, I absolutely guarantee you.

Minorities have been terribly wronged over the years, and some of it still exists. But there's a big difference between healing and payback. The latter is the goal here.

You'd think that rational adults would remember the old saying, "two wrongs don't make a right". But we're no longer capable of being rational. So, here it comes.
Let me ask you a question. Why would someone feel the need to pay you back instead of heal?

Yeah...I agree.

Let me ask you a question. Why would someone feel the need to pay you back instead of heal?
They don't. So it will be forced upon them.

As you know.

Yeah...I agree.

As you know.
Thats not really an answer to my question.

Yeah...I agree.

As you know.
Look at the first two words in my response: They don't. They don't feel a need to pay back. For that matter, they've reached a point at which they even care if we heal.

So, here comes the payback, whether they like it or not.

As you know.
Look at the first two words in my response: They don't. They don't feel a need to pay back. For that matter, they've reached a point at which they even care if we heal.

So your answer is people never feel like pay back?

As you know.

Ah, I thought you meant it from the other direction, whether white people would want to pay something back.

You're going to do what you're going to do. Revenge. Let's just not pretend that you're trying to heal anything, that's all.

As I mentioned elsewhere, I think it's hilarious that White Guilt-soaked Regressives think they're somehow going to be immune.

As you know.

Ah, I thought you meant it from the other direction, whether white people would want to pay something back.

You're going to do what you're going to do. Revenge. Let's just not pretend that you're trying to heal anything, that's all.

As I mentioned elsewhere, I think it's hilarious that White Guilt-soaked Regressives think they're somehow going to be immune.
So youre saying revenge. Revenge for what?

As you know.

I can tell you I certainly lack any feelings of revenge towards whites that show an understanding of racism. There are not many but there are some.

As you know.

I can tell you I certainly lack any feelings of revenge towards whites that show an understanding of racism. There are not many but there are some.
To me, the revenge would come from the healing.

There would be plenty of racists who would hate to see it.

As you know.

Why for perceived injustices of course boy.

Why for perceived injustices of course boy.
Is Jim Crow one of those "perceived" injustices lice head?

I said to her, remember all the crap we did when we were young?

I said to her,

Imagine if now, some 30+ years later, I went into your job interview, and told the lady running the daycare center, let me tell you a story about something my ex-wife did when we were in college...

I mean, if this can happen to Kavenaugh, I suppose it could happen to ANYONE who ever did ANYTHING when they were in high school and college.

And I remember some things I did when I was young, and I think, wow, is it really fair game for someone to pull something like this out of a hat and use it to destroy my career?

So I'm glad that for ONCE, the Republicans showed a BACKBONE and did not allow this to happen to Kavenaugh.

And let's not forget that Kavenaugh denied it happened, so there's that point also.

He also denied he got dead drunk. That claim is being contradicted by friends of his in college.

Republicans smeared a victim of sexual assault. That is the bottom line.

I said to her, remember all the crap we did when we were young?

I said to her,

Imagine if now, some 30+ years later, I went into your job interview, and told the lady running the daycare center, let me tell you a story about something my ex-wife did when we were in college...

I mean, if this can happen to Kavenaugh, I suppose it could happen to ANYONE who ever did ANYTHING when they were in high school and college.

And I remember some things I did when I was young, and I think, wow, is it really fair game for someone to pull something like this out of a hat and use it to destroy my career?

So I'm glad that for ONCE, the Republicans showed a BACKBONE and did not allow this to happen to Kavenaugh.

And let's not forget that Kavenaugh denied it happened, so there's that point also.

He also denied he got dead drunk. That claim is being contradicted by friends of his in college.

Republicans smeared a victim of sexual assault. That is the bottom line.
Democrats lost, big time, and in the process alienated millions of middle-of-the-road voters. THAT is the bottom line.

Forum List

Back