🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Even Rassmussen has Don THE Con below 40%

The best question here is,

how could any logical, rational, reasonable, knowledgeable person believe that Trump has anything other than a bad approval rating?

Use your head.

upload_2017-7-31_10-12-31.png

Remember how Tramp was touting the Ratmuffen Poll when he was higher. At one time Rat had him at 57%.

Monday, July 31, 2017

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 39% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Sixty-one percent (61%) disapprove.

heres all of it ..

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 39% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Sixty-one percent (61%) disapprove.

The latest figures for Trump include 26% who Strongly Approve of the way Trump is performing and 49% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -23. (see trends).

Do me a favor.

Bank on it.

We could use the lulz

how could any logical, rational, reasonable, knowledgeable person believe that Trump has anything other than a bad approval rating?

Use your head.

When we consider the (fake news) sources, manufactured outrage, butthurting snowflakes in meltdown and government sucking parasites are the only ones complaining....

We don't care that Trump is hated, loathed and despised....

By them.

The key thing about polls is that one must, among other things, determine whether it's a random sample poll. The instant a poll draws respondents from a subset of the population, there will necessarily be a larger degree of error in the polls accuracy. Random sampling is one tool auditors use in testing the veracity of the attestations firms make in their financial statements, and it's a very accurate predictor/identifier of material misstatements. Random polling is no less predictive/accurate in other applications.

The thing is that random samples are pricey (in terms of time and money) to perform, especially when the people/data sampled are not easily accessed. That's precisely the dilemma faced by political pollsters, for a material share of the American electorate won't respond to "robocalls" and Internet polls. Quite simply, when pollsters sublimate accuracy of results to efficiency in response gathering, in close contests, the polls will be a s likely wright as wrong.

[Note: Don't take the following the wrong way. I don't mean it derisively. It's just a description of what I did and thought.]

Last summer and fall, I conducted my own thoroughly anecdotal "poll" to get a sense of whether I should think Trump or Clinton would win. I merely asked people with whom I'd had enough involvement to get a sense of whether they were bright or not. The majority of the folks I know are very analytical, very worldwise, very well educated, and, in short, very smart notwithstanding their educational credentials -- they know it, the people around them know it and I know it of them, in this current context, that just is what it is -- and overwhelmingly they preferred Clinton. I reasoned, in turn, that the nation has vastly more poorly educated, of average acumen, and of average analytical adroitness, etc. than it has really "sharp" folks.

From that and the answers/remarks I received, I inferred that Trump would win, though I had no idea of whether he would or by how much or how little. Quite frankly, the polls also indicated that the so-called intellectual set preferred Clinton. That they did is why I bothered to purse my own "casual" poll. It struck me as obvious that, if out of nothing but utter resentment, if most bright folks wanted Clinton, the not-so-bright folks would prefer Trump, and, quite simply, the latter group enjoys the weight of numbers, which is what an election comes down to. One can vote however one desires, regardless of whether one's basis for doing so is, or to any degree is, existentially rational.

OT:
I don't give two shits about polls
Really?
All those polls were taken before Comey's fiasco, I would be curious to see the same polls taken now.

I won't deny you've attested oft to your holding as impertinent poll results (nevermind that elections are polls, hence the term "polling place"), for you have. That you have so often aired your disregard for poll results makes me wonder whether your attestations are but subterfuge. I wonder because logically, that which one deems extraneous is rightly also that about which one of apposite mein would have no curiosity.

It's probably worth noting that public opinion polling is important. It's not clear to me whether you discount also the value of doing so, or whether it's merely poll results that differ with your views that you denigrate.

What do you expect? To have week after week of failures and his polls NOT go down?
He was rebuked all last week.
1. Told the Boy Scouts, "Why the hell would I talk about politics?"
And then did exactly that? And CURSED at the Scouts? Incredible.
Infuriating the Boy Scouts parents threatening to take them out of the Boy Scouts so the head publicly rebuked Trump.
2. Encourage police to commit police brutality... which led to a rebuke by that very same Suffolk co. Police force that stood behind him in addition to police forces ALL over the country..
They said ", We don't act like that. It's against the law to act like that."
Yet this moron president encouraged them to rough up suspects..
3. Congress rebuked Trump when they voted almost unanimously for sanctions against Russia after Flynn told them they would go away and Trump tried to make nice nice with Putin overseas.
4. Trump was rebuked by the American people when they saw him ready willing and able to take their healthcare away. So citizens did their patriotic duty and stormed the capital, town halls and governors homes.
In the end Trump and the GOP went down to a humiliating defeat..

So sweet watching Trump get smacked in the face every time he speaks to anyone but his deplorable base.

So his ratings will continue to plummet because a 71 year old man doesn't change and right now, as always, he's his own worst enemy.

Last edited:
Remember how Tramp was touting the Ratmuffen Poll when he was higher. At one time Rat had him at 57%.

Monday, July 31, 2017

And I still don't care and I still hate both parties.

Use your head.

When we consider the (fake news) sources, manufactured outrage, butthurting snowflakes in meltdown and government sucking parasites are the only ones complaining....

By them.

They poll regular Americans, dumbass.

*Yawn* Just another one of those "Waah, waah, waah, Trump is making my dick go limp" threads. I'm not surprised that liberals are every bit the crybabies as their muslim owners.

Use your head.

By them.

They poll regular Americans, dumbass.
As did the pollsters who had Hitlary winning by a landslide. Fucktard.

Monday, July 31, 2017

Seven and a half more years. Rasmussen? Lol.

Polls are comfort to the left loons...even though it's proven they're not realistic
Do you mean this "loon?"

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

The new Rasmussen Poll, one of the most accurate in the 2016 Election, just out with a Trump 50% Approval Rating.That's higher than O's #'s!

7:02 AM - Jun 18, 2017

I don't give two shits about polls and after last Nov you shouldn't either

You kool-aid drinkers keep on swearing that the polls were wrong. And people who live reality seem to keep bringing reality to the conversation with facts.
Here's some factual reality for you again.

One last look: 2016 polls actually got a lot right

Polls are comfort to the left loons...even though it's proven they're not realistic
Do you mean this "loon?"

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

The new Rasmussen Poll, one of the most accurate in the 2016 Election, just out with a Trump 50% Approval Rating.That's higher than O's #'s!

7:02 AM - Jun 18, 2017

I don't give two shits about polls and after last Nov you shouldn't either

You kool-aid drinkers keep on swearing that the polls were wrong. And people who live reality seem to keep bringing reality to the conversation with facts.
Here's some factual reality for you again.

One last look: 2016 polls actually got a lot right

Who's POTUS, Peewee?

Forum List

Back