Even the left wing media doesn’t believe the left wing media

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Red State! Amen.

This is just too expected. I deem it funny AF. But revealing.

I happen to assume that a good poll now (for Trump) doesn’t mean much. But for the leftist propaganda media to run from their own “reporting” is pretty hilarious.

Last edited:

I happen to assume that a good poll now (for Trump) doesn’t mean much. But for the leftist propaganda media to run from their own “reporting” is pretty hilarious.
You "deem" it funny. I deem it boring.

We can see what's "funny AF", welcher. :heehee:

The Minister of Truth needs to come back and sing "Polls Don't Matter" like Karine Jean Pierre does every day.

The Minister of Truth needs to come back and sing "Polls Don't Matter" like Karine Jean Pierre does every day.
Of course polls matter, but an outlier is still an outlier. There's nothing wrong with identifying it as such.

OP is right. This is funny as hell. WaPo putting out a poll that is absolutely terrible for Biden. Then their "journalists" diss on the poll, calling it an "outlier" (i.e., "We, the media shills, are not wrong, we are just better informed than the pollsters and media consumers).

Frankly, I am surprised the poll was even published rather than being suppressed.

If it was -9, would you still whine?
I haven’t whined at all. So your idiot question makes no sense. As is usual.

Also, I was pretty clear that I don’t believe polls matter much.

Go fail another IQ test, kid.

Forum List

Back