Even The Muslims Think He's A Muslim

BARAK HOSSEIN OBAMA :badgrin::badgrin:

WHO IS HOSEIN?
he is mohammad grandson.
3rd imam in shia .after his father(ali) and his brother(hassan)
and most holy man in shia.

ceremony for imam hossein in iran

n00145649-b.jpg

en5365.jpg
Girl-Dezfun.com-13.jpg
vakonesh.com_5e0f0db334f42d4534d3263755679d92.jpg

Why would we care about some dude named BARAK HOSSEIN OBAMA?

The Middle East has extremely poor education, one reason people like Hamas do so well is because they're preaching to those who can't think well for themselves.
Hmmmmm...I see a connection to Trump supporters in there.

I see you're still sticking your nose up Barack's ass. Try taking a breath and getting some oxygen.

The Middle East has extremely poor education, one reason people like Hamas do so well is because they're preaching to those who can't think well for themselves.

I see you're still sticking your nose up Barack's ass. Try taking a breath and getting some oxygen.
Nope, not at all. In fact....I have no intention of voting for Obama this November.

yeah hes a muslim that drinks beer and eats bacon. You extreme rw hive mind- types are a hoot :p

CPZPSAyVEAAu9pI.jpg
Don’t be so naïve.

Whatever it takes to further the cause is how the enemy operates. Surely, having one of your own high up in the camp of the enemy is not some new found strategy? There are many reasons and evidence to suggest Barack Obama is NOT a Christian even though he says he is. So you can take him on his word and I will take him for the walks like duck traitor that I think he is.

Either that or he is a total puppet taking orders from subversives in high places.

ISIS tells British wannabe terrorists: Shave off beards and wear crosses

Last edited:

Does that mean all these Muslim "refugees" you want coming in are liars. If you say no, then your last statement is moot. If you say yes, then you believe it's OK to let those who lie come into the country.
Ah....and may I ask, where have I ever expressed wanting to have "all these Muslim 'refugees' over here? Show me any of my posts expressing such a "want".

Nope, not at all. In fact....I have no intention of voting for Obama this November.

You did twice and that's too many times.

yeah hes a muslim that drinks beer and eats bacon. You extreme rw hive mind- types are a hoot :p

CPZPSAyVEAAu9pI.jpg
Don’t be so naïve.

Whatever it takes to further the cause. Surely, having one of your own high up in the camp of the enemy is not some new found strategy? There are many reasons and evidence to suggest Barack Obama is NOT a Christian even though he says he is. So you can take him on his word and I will take him for the walks like duck traitor that I think he is.

Either that or he is a total puppet taking orders from subversives in high places.

Ok, you've caught my interest....list some of those many reasons and provide some of the evidence to suggest Barack Obama is not a Christian.

Does that mean all these Muslim "refugees" you want coming in are liars. If you say no, then your last statement is moot. If you say yes, then you believe it's OK to let those who lie come into the country.
Ah....and may I ask, where have I ever expressed wanting to have "all these Muslim 'refugees' over here? Show me any of my posts expressing such a "want".

So you're a Liberal opposed to all that? Amazing. Some of you may have a slight bit of sense if you're telling the truth.

CPZPSAyVEAAu9pI.jpg
Don’t be so naïve.

Whatever it takes to further the cause. Surely, having one of your own high up in the camp of the enemy is not some new found strategy? There are many reasons and evidence to suggest Barack Obama is NOT a Christian even though he says he is. So you can take him on his word and I will take him for the walks like duck traitor that I think he is.

Ok, you've caught my interest....list some of those many reasons and provide some of the evidence to suggest Barack Obama is not a Christian.

His own words.

CPZPSAyVEAAu9pI.jpg
Don’t be so naïve.

Whatever it takes to further the cause is how the enemy operates. Surely, having one of your own high up in the camp of the enemy is not some new found strategy? There are many reasons and evidence to suggest Barack Obama is NOT a Christian even though he says he is. So you can take him on his word and I will take him for the walks like duck traitor that I think he is.

There is no evidence Obama is a Muslim.

He doesn't do any of the things that Muslims are commanded to do-
He doesn't fast for Ramadan
He eats pork
He drinks alcohol
He doesn't go to the Mosque
He doesn't pray towards Mecca 5 times a day.

The 'evidence' is that Obama is a Christian.

What evidence?

Well he was baptized.
He was married in a Christian Church.
His wife is a Christian
His children were baptized.
He calls Jesus his savior.

So of course the nutjobs think all of that must mean he is a 'Muslim'

You did twice and that's too many times.
Oh? I did? You mean I didn't vote for Gary Johnson in 2012? Hmmm. I'm pretty sure that's who I voted for.....which means you really don't know what you are talking about......again.

CPZPSAyVEAAu9pI.jpg
Don’t be so naïve.

His own words.
I'm listening. Provide the words he said that are your many reasons and evidence to suggest Barack Obama is not a Christian.

CPZPSAyVEAAu9pI.jpg
Don’t be so naïve.

So sorry. I have a job. I will put it on my list of things to do.

Understand, I did not make the statement because I did not believe what I said. But to answer it properly takes some research. And, historically, all that effort never pays off. I give 20 miracles for God and the skeptic ignores or laughs it off. Others give 20 reasons or evidence for legitimate crimes and scandals involving the Obama Administration, Hildebeast, the IRS, the Justice Dept, ACORN, Planned Parenthood, et al., and the loyalist blind liberals ignore it or laugh it off.

Now I am asked to do the same knowing I will get the same reaction.

CPZPSAyVEAAu9pI.jpg
Don’t be so naïve.

There is no evidence Obama is a Muslim.

He doesn't do any of the things that Muslims are commanded to do-
He doesn't fast for Ramadan
He eats pork
He drinks alcohol
He doesn't go to the Mosque
He doesn't pray towards Mecca 5 times a day.

The 'evidence' is that Obama is a Christian.

What evidence?

Well he was baptized.
He was married in a Christian Church.
His wife is a Christian
His children were baptized.
He calls Jesus his savior.

So of course the nutjobs think all of that must mean he is a 'Muslim'
No no no....there MUST be lots of reasons and evidence he is NOT a Christian.....we've been told that's the case and am just awaiting links to proof right now.

CPZPSAyVEAAu9pI.jpg
Don’t be so naïve.

So sorry. I have a job. I will put it on my list of things to do.

Understand, I did not make the statement because I did not believe what I said. But to answer it properly takes some research. And, historically, all that effort never pays off. I give 20 miracles for God and the skeptic ignores or laughs it off. Others give 20 reasons or evidence for legitimate crimes and scandals involving the Obama Administration, Hildebeast, the IRS, the Justice Dept, ACORN, Planned Parenthood, et al., and the loyalist blind liberals ignore it or laugh it off.

Now I am asked to do the same knowing I will get the same reaction.
So...I too have a job...congrats that you too are doing well in this economy. So.....how often can I remind you to provide the reasons and evidence to back up your assertion that Obama is NOT a Christian? Daily? Weekly?

CPZPSAyVEAAu9pI.jpg
Don’t be so naïve.

His own words.

His own words?
Obama on faith: The exclusive interview

OBAMA:
Yeah. Yes. I think some of the things I talked about earlier are addressed through, are channeled through my Christian faith and a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.

Forum List

Back