Even The WaPo Agrees

with what I have been saying for the last year, in opposition to Obama's nonsense.

Islamic State’s ambitions and allure grow as territory shrinks

Each time ISIS have a set back, the latest being Fallujah, they hit back with a targeted suicide attack on a soft target, as they did yesterday in Baghdad.

Effectively they're the ultimate cowards.

They might have these losses of territory, but their numbers don't seem to be dwindling, they probably pulled a significant amount of their people from Fallujah when they realised the place was about to fall to the Iraqi Armed Forces.

with what I have been saying for the last year, in opposition to Obama's nonsense.

Each time ISIS have a set back, the latest being Fallujah, they hit back with a targeted suicide attack on a soft target, as they did yesterday in Baghdad.

They might have these losses of territory, but their numbers don't seem to be dwindling, they probably pulled a significant amount of their people from Fallujah when they realised the place was about to fall to the Iraqi Armed Forces.
Well if their pattern holds up "Ramadon" ends in a couple of days ans they always attack after it.

Well if their pattern holds up "Ramadon" ends in a couple of days ans they always attack after it.
I can't figure out what ISIS objective is, given that they appear to be trying to piss off the whole world. Their actions of ghastly treatment of mostly Muslims, and defiantly terrorizing other nations is going to get them dead, which I guess is the goal. Their advantage of being borderless, interspersed across many nations, makes it hard to find the nasty monsters, and before long the rest of the world is going to take off the gloves. I fear many innocent will feel the pain of retribution. I hope all ISIS suffer exactly as they have made their victims suffer. It's coming....

I can't figure out what ISIS objective is

Neither can Obama.

I can't figure out what ISIS objective is, given that they appear to be trying to piss off the whole world. Their actions of ghastly treatment of mostly Muslims, and defiantly terrorizing other nations is going to get them dead, which I guess is the goal. Their advantage of being borderless, interspersed across many nations, makes it hard to find the nasty monsters, and before long the rest of the world is going to take off the gloves. I fear many innocent will feel the pain of retribution. I hope all ISIS suffer exactly as they have made their victims suffer. It's coming....
We know where their ISIS capital is. Hello Obama?

How many years has Obamas JV team been on the run now?
Gee, maybe Congress should declare war in ISIS.
A Declaration of War is required for Obama to go after terrorists?
OK, then why is Obama on perpetual vacation instead of banging on the door of Congress?

Morons always set themselves up to be disembowled.

A Declaration of War is required for Obama to go after terrorists?
OK, then why is Obama on perpetual vacation instead of banging on the door of Congress?

Morons always set themselves up to be disembowled.
That's it? Obama isn't twisting arms? But those in congress who complain the most about us not bombing the hell out of Raqqa have NO responsibility? Hey I know....maybe they should take Obama to court to make him do something without their permission so they can screech about Imperialism again. How about an XO declaring war? Drone missions, which are plentiful, are about as far as he can go without permission from our Patriotic Congress. Evidently 'put up or shut up' isn't on a Congressional agenda.

Too many coward Democrats.
Nah! That isn't what stops them. They are like John Wayne...talk big...act big...but stay home and away from the action.

Ya think?

I would be happy to see an order for six or seven Daisy Cutters delivered to Raqqa.

They don't exist within parameters of geography but they do within parameters of religion. Unfortunately, our subversive-in-chief is disallowing that recognition and making islimic murder more likely.

Nah! That isn't what stops them. They are like John Wayne...talk big...act big...but stay home and away from the action.

Were you born stupid or just learned it along the way?
You mean John Wayne really did win WWII all by himself?

Ya think?

I would be happy to see an order for six or seven Daisy Cutters delivered to Raqqa.
Me too, Billy!

Forum List

Back