Even with audio proof trump denies "Nasty" remark

You wouldn't know the truth if it f*cked you.
Oh my!

Thank goodness we have you here to tell us what The Truth is!

Phew!

Definition if a trumpette
It has been my observation that destroying the thread with ugly stupidity is what they do when it is obvious they are losing the argument.

My Thread....just say he lied and we can all go....

If he had lied in this instance I would say so. He didn't. And those of you wanting it to be true have not made your case.

So now the usual culprits, mostly TDS crowd, who can't win their arguments are muddying the thread with nastiness to close it down. That's what they do.

We complain about both parties because they refuse to work together and ignore the Constitution when it's inconvenient to their ideology.
Both parties are led by special interests groups and about passing things that makes them money while in office.
We have a bunch of snotty elites that's needs to be voted out.

That attitude elected trump....a third party vote is a vote for trump.

I had friends who said the same thing in 2016....now we have trump....

That attitude means that the two parties have failed. I was told by Republicans that a vote for a third party was a vote for Clinton and you tell me a vote for a third party is a vote for Trump, then I have you both pissed and you should change who the hell you nominate. I am not going to vote for anyone I do not trust and in 2016, neither major party gave me anyone I'd trust.

You nuts on both side need to figure out why you really got Trump instead of blaming other people.

Then stay at home....but don't complain when trump shuts down radio and tv stations and trampled the constitution
.....AND DON'T COME HERE AND COMPLAIN ...

Uh... how did we get here?

Oh, because your argument died and you have nothing else. He calls them fake news, he doesn't censor the fake news. Big difference.

Wait, I keep forgetting you can't see my posts anymore...

He is nothing but a partisan moron, I can't believe there are people that are as stupid as he is. He cries about Trump possibly taking away rights then tells me to stay home and not to complain, what a hypocrite!

You are a typical trumpette...you complain about both parties...to throw confusion in the mix....then you defend trump...YOU WILL VOTE FOR TRUMP

You are a typical partisan asshole, you are a fucking hypocrite and will tell me not to vote because I vote third party. You make an accusations about Trump taking away freedom of speech then tell me not to complain? More of your hypocritical BS. Dumb ass!

That attitude elected trump....a third party vote is a vote for trump.

I had friends who said the same thing in 2016....now we have trump....

That attitude means that the two parties have failed. I was told by Republicans that a vote for a third party was a vote for Clinton and you tell me a vote for a third party is a vote for Trump, then I have you both pissed and you should change who the hell you nominate. I am not going to vote for anyone I do not trust and in 2016, neither major party gave me anyone I'd trust.

You nuts on both side need to figure out why you really got Trump instead of blaming other people.

Then stay at home....but don't complain when trump shuts down radio and tv stations and trampled the constitution

Oh, because your argument died and you have nothing else. He calls them fake news, he doesn't censor the fake news. Big difference.

He is nothing but a partisan moron, I can't believe there are people that are as stupid as he is. He cries about Trump possibly taking away rights then tells me to stay home and not to complain, what a hypocrite!

You are a typical trumpette...you complain about both parties...to throw confusion in the mix....then you defend trump...YOU WILL VOTE FOR TRUMP
I am willing to be you if one side does not attempt to get freedom back that both sides will end up voting for a dictator to our liking at some point. You figure out who doesn't last long in that situation.

Uh, what are the odds Jim will vote for anyone other than a Democrat in 2020? Any takers?
A sucker bet, if ever I saw one.

Oh my!

Phew!

It has been my observation that destroying the thread with ugly stupidity is what they do when it is obvious they are losing the argument.

If he had lied in this instance I would say so. He didn't. And those of you wanting it to be true have not made your case.

So now the usual culprits, mostly TDS crowd, who can't win their arguments are muddying the thread with nastiness to close it down. That's what they do.

I DIDN'T KNOW FOXFYRE WAS GAY?

I rest my point. I never called you gay....did I? Since that statement is not offensive...I might put it in my Signature. You okay with that?

Oh my!

Phew!

I rest my point. I never called you gay....did I? Since that statement is not offensive...I might put it in my Signature. You okay with that?
It is interesting to note that liberals, who claim to be tolerant of gays, are always calling the opposition faggots or queers. Cognitive dissonance at its finest. Lolol

That's a question Jim, not a statement.

Peach....do I need to include you in the question? Is that what you mean?

Pretzel People who twist themselves into corners defending trump are amazinging stupid....

Oh my!

Phew!

It is interesting to note that liberals, who claim to be tolerant of gays, are always calling the opposition faggots or queers. Cognitive dissonance at its finest. Lolol

Nope.....using the logic of FOXFYRE....I never called anyone gay. I used the same words that trump used to describe Meghan...

I DID NOT KNOW THAT FOXFYRE WAS GAY.

Like trump....I used the words he used. FOXFYRE needs to agree....I never called him gay. That is his rational for defending trump..

Oh my!

Phew!

If it would make you happy and you don't mind making a complete fool of yourself go right ahead. "I didn't know Foxfyre was gay" is not at all saying I am gay. Nor is it offensive unless you are twisting words to accuse me of being gay when you see that as a bad thing. More likely you would be stating that you hadn't been aware of that when somebody said that about me. Or it could be satirically questioning what somebody else was saying about me when you are skeptical about it.

Totally different context than the exchange between The Sun and President Trump.

Oh my!

Phew!

Nope.....using the logic of FOXFYRE....I never called anyone gay. I used the same words that trump used to describe Meghan...

I DID NOT KNOW THAT FOXFYRE WAS GAY.

Like trump....I used the words he used. FOXFYRE needs to agree....I never called him gay. That is his rational for defending trump..
But you used the word gay. Why did you use that particular insult?

All I did was make an English word correction.

My bad.....I am just sick of people making excuses for a president who lies with the frequency of water cascading over Niagra Falls...

Again...sorry if I offended...you.

Oh my!

Phew!

If it would make you happy and you don't mind making a complete fool of yourself go right ahead. "I didn't know Foxfyre was gay" is not at all saying I am gay. Nor is it offensive unless you are twisting words to accuse me of being gay when you see that as a bad thing. More likely you would be stating that you hadn't been aware of that when somebody said that about me. Or it could be satirically questioning what somebody else was saying about me when you are skeptical about it.

Totally different context than the exchange between The Sun and President Trump.
Oh my!

Phew!

You really are a cult member....Bye!

Oh my!

Phew!

Oh my!

Phew!

You really are a cult member....Bye!

Woo hoo! I win, I win, I win! Do have a great day Jim.

He used nasty as a synonym for mean because she put him on blast.

The narrative is that he said she was gross and that Trump used it as a pejorative.

Trump trolls you pussies on the daily.
Trump has you pussies on the daily.

He said it. He then lied about saying it.

& he can count on a pussy like you to defend him
No. This is just about progressives pretending they don’t know the English language.

Forum List

Back