Even with audio proof trump denies "Nasty" remark

I know exactly what he said, and you and your libroid buddies are making shit up again.
What did he say?

What am I making up?

Exactly?
The journalist said she had said she would move to Canada if he (Trump) was elected.....she moved to Britain instead. This is how the exchange went:

THE SUN: She can’t make it because she has maternity leave. Are you sorry not to see her, because she wasn’t so nice about you during the campaign. I don’t know if you saw that?

TRUMP: I didn’t know that, no. I didn’t know that. No, I hope she’s OK. I did not know that, no.

THE SUN: She said she’d move to Canada if you got elected. It turned out she moved to Britain.

TRUMP: There are a lot of people moving here [to the U.S.] So what can I say? No, I didn’t know that she was nasty.

THE SUN: Is it good having an American princess then, Mr. President? Does that help the link?

TRUMP: I think it’s nice. I think it’s nice and I’m sure she will do excellently. She will be very good. She will be very good. I hope she does.

Trump’s comments – given Markle’s historical nastiness about him – were relatively polite and measured. But this didn’t stop the fake news media pouncing on it, ripping the comments out of context, and telling their viewers and readers that the U.S. President had attacked the former Hollywood actress.

CNN Misleads About Trump’s Meghan Markle Comments

She once referred to him as misogynistic. I thought that was included in the exchange here but maybe not.

But any REASONABLE person would acknowledge that he was saying that he had been unaware of any nasty remarks she made about him and he didn't care. He was wishing her well.

And any REASONABLE person would see that interview for what it was, i.e. a deliberate effort to get President Trump to say something the left could use for malicious purposes.

Pretzel Man.....

I know exactly what he said, and you and your libroid buddies are making shit up again.
What did he say?

What am I making up?

Exactly?
The journalist said she had said she would move to Canada if he (Trump) was elected.....she moved to Britain instead. This is how the exchange went:

THE SUN: She can’t make it because she has maternity leave. Are you sorry not to see her, because she wasn’t so nice about you during the campaign. I don’t know if you saw that?

TRUMP: I didn’t know that, no. I didn’t know that. No, I hope she’s OK. I did not know that, no.

THE SUN: She said she’d move to Canada if you got elected. It turned out she moved to Britain.

TRUMP: There are a lot of people moving here [to the U.S.] So what can I say? No, I didn’t know that she was nasty.

THE SUN: Is it good having an American princess then, Mr. President? Does that help the link?

TRUMP: I think it’s nice. I think it’s nice and I’m sure she will do excellently. She will be very good. She will be very good. I hope she does.

Trump’s comments – given Markle’s historical nastiness about him – were relatively polite and measured. But this didn’t stop the fake news media pouncing on it, ripping the comments out of context, and telling their viewers and readers that the U.S. President had attacked the former Hollywood actress.

She once referred to him as misogynistic. I thought that was included in the exchange here but maybe not.

But any REASONABLE person would acknowledge that he was saying that he had been unaware of any nasty remarks she made about him and he didn't care. He was wishing her well.

And any REASONABLE person would see that interview for what it was, i.e. a deliberate effort to get President Trump to say something the left could use for malicious purposes.
No doubt you'd be offering the same defense if Obama or Hillary had said the same words.

I'm just sure of it.

It reflects badly on anyone who says stuff like this while sitting in a chair typing behind a computer screen, who may not be so inclined to do the same.

"He must be this"
"He must do that"
"I wish he would behave like this"
"I wish he wouldn't behave like that"

On and on ad infinitum...

Damn it. Instead of scrutinizing his words, perhaps it would be more productive to focus on the job he is doing running the country? His accomplishments, maybe? THIS, I contend, is why words and actions stand apart from one another.

I'll be honest, if I judged him solely based on what he said, I would naturally assume he was a terrible president. I judge (for lack of a better word) people based off of observable behavior. When you say one thing and do another, you are being inconsistent or engaging in subterfuge.

What he said about Meghan Markle has no impact on his performance. So he is being neither inconsistent nor is he using any form of legerdemain.

It's part and parcel of his performance. I've read people claiming his lies are unimportant and don't matter. Every lie speaks to credibility, and credibility matters.

Words don't matter? Bullshit.

I would agree, he needs to quit Twitter, he needs to quit stirring it up all the time. Both sides seem to get a rush when they keep everything stirred up and they both participate.

Unless an exceptional candidate comes along, I am done with Republicans and Democrats.

That attitude elected trump....a third party vote is a vote for trump.

I had friends who said the same thing in 2016....now we have trump....

That attitude means that the two parties have failed. I was told by Republicans that a vote for a third party was a vote for Clinton and you tell me a vote for a third party is a vote for Trump, then I have you both pissed and you should change who the hell you nominate. I am not going to vote for anyone I do not trust and in 2016, neither major party gave me anyone I'd trust.

You nuts on both side need to figure out why you really got Trump instead of blaming other people.

Then stay at home....but don't complain when trump shuts down radio and tv stations and trampled the constitution
.....AND DON'T COME HERE AND COMPLAIN ...

Funny, in one post you want me to give up my right to vote and then bitch about some stupid idea of Trump shutting down radio and TV stations and then tell me not to come here and complain. You can't make this crap up.

So you believe your vote is more important than mine because I am not a slave to either party? I will continue to vote for who I believe is the best candidate and you continue to vote for the lesser of two evils.

If Trump shuts down radio and TV stations, let me know because so far he hasn't and won't. however partisan assholes such as yourself make up all sorts of lies to justify your stupidity.

What did he say?

What am I making up?

Exactly?

"Relatively polite and measured", indeed, for him. He says even worse things with great regularity.

You forgive him, you don't care, you've dropped all standards for him, nothing matters, I get it.

You win. I have to learn to drop my standards like a hooker drops her knickers.
Yeah.

Problem with you is you strain on a knat while swallowing a Camel.

The thousands of despicable comments by Democrats and the media are bombarding us 24/7......yet THIS is what bothers you???
I know. The other guy, don't look at my guy, the other guy.

I don't know how wingers can do this day in, day out. Honesty is just easier.

What did he say?

What am I making up?

Exactly?

No doubt you'd be offering the same defense if Obama or Hillary had said the same words.

I'm just sure of it.

Within the same context you can be absolutely sure of it. Just as earlier in this thread I used an example of an Obama quote that some on the right have misused by not including it in its full context.

What did he say?

What am I making up?

Exactly?

"Relatively polite and measured", indeed, for him. He says even worse things with great regularity.

You forgive him, you don't care, you've dropped all standards for him, nothing matters, I get it.

Yeah.

The thousands of despicable comments by Democrats and the media are bombarding us 24/7......yet THIS is what bothers you???
I know. The other guy, don't look at my guy, the other guy.

I don't know how wingers can do this day in, day out. Honesty is just easier.
You wouldn't know the truth if it f*cked you.

It reflects badly on anyone who says stuff like this while sitting in a chair typing behind a computer screen, who may not be so inclined to do the same.

"He must be this"
"He must do that"
"I wish he would behave like this"
"I wish he wouldn't behave like that"

On and on ad infinitum...

Damn it. Instead of scrutinizing his words, perhaps it would be more productive to focus on the job he is doing running the country? His accomplishments, maybe? THIS, I contend, is why words and actions stand apart from one another.

I'll be honest, if I judged him solely based on what he said, I would naturally assume he was a terrible president. I judge (for lack of a better word) people based off of observable behavior. When you say one thing and do another, you are being inconsistent or engaging in subterfuge.

What he said about Meghan Markle has no impact on his performance. So he is being neither inconsistent nor is he using any form of legerdemain.

It's part and parcel of his performance. I've read people claiming his lies are unimportant and don't matter. Every lie speaks to credibility, and credibility matters.

I would agree, he needs to quit Twitter, he needs to quit stirring it up all the time. Both sides seem to get a rush when they keep everything stirred up and they both participate.

Unless an exceptional candidate comes along, I am done with Republicans and Democrats.

That attitude means that the two parties have failed. I was told by Republicans that a vote for a third party was a vote for Clinton and you tell me a vote for a third party is a vote for Trump, then I have you both pissed and you should change who the hell you nominate. I am not going to vote for anyone I do not trust and in 2016, neither major party gave me anyone I'd trust.

You nuts on both side need to figure out why you really got Trump instead of blaming other people.

Then stay at home....but don't complain when trump shuts down radio and tv stations and trampled the constitution
Many just want the Cable TV companies to give people a choice on what stations they want. Most of them are Pro spewage propaganda message announcements. From subtle to massive. From dramas ,comedies, sports, sci fi, horror, pseudo news, documentary, science, reality and more. We don't want them shut down. We want freedom of choice in a Prog dominated monopoly that would still be that. Only it will cost us less.

It has been my observation that destroying the thread with ugly stupidity is what they do when it is obvious they are losing the argument.

Uh... how did we get here?

Oh, because your argument died and you have nothing else. He calls them fake news, he doesn't censor the fake news. Big difference.

Wait, I keep forgetting you can't see my posts anymore...

He is nothing but a partisan moron, I can't believe there are people that are as stupid as he is. He cries about Trump possibly taking away rights then tells me to stay home and not to complain, what a hypocrite!

Holy crap. They're denying it.

I told you they were the most gullible creatures on earth!:21:
I used to think people like you were simply ignorant. I have since come to the conclusion that you are evil. You are deceitful, lying scumbags who will burn in hell. Sucks to be you.

Facts really bother you. Turn FOX back on....

It's bad enough that you're a troll. But you are so bad at it that you make me laugh. Lolol

Why can't you people simply admit that trump lied. I am beginning to think it is a chemical imbalance in your brain....

You would rather attack me than debate the fact that he lied....

Like you attacked me? You hypocritical prick!

What did he say?

What am I making up?

Exactly?

I'm just sure of it.
As if it would ever become an issue.

Oh, because your argument died and you have nothing else. He calls them fake news, he doesn't censor the fake news. Big difference.

He is nothing but a partisan moron, I can't believe there are people that are as stupid as he is. He cries about Trump possibly taking away rights then tells me to stay home and not to complain, what a hypocrite!

You are a typical trumpette...you complain about both parties...to throw confusion in the mix....then you defend trump...YOU WILL VOTE FOR TRUMP

You are a typical trumpette...you complain about both parties...to throw confusion in the mix....then you defend trump...YOU WILL VOTE FOR TRUMP

Uh, what are the odds Jim will vote for anyone other than a Democrat in 2020? Any takers?

What did he say?

What am I making up?

Exactly?

Yeah.

The problem i see is all of the pathic twats on this board that think they have a point.

Nicely put.

Forum List

Back