Ever Wonder how they change a Guy to a Gal? Well, be ready to be disturbed!

Do they give the patient a jar containing the pieces that were removed?

A momento.
Knick-Knack
Conversation piece.

I don't really read up on this kind of shit. Interesting procedure C. C.. So after they get a tuck and roll. Can they have sex like a woman can?

You cannot change a guy to a girl. Silly left tards and you all whine about science

True, they were born as a man but do I care they want to look like a woman and have their penis cut off?

Nope, because that is their personal life just like you have things in your personal life that I would defend.

Life is about choices and let God judge the person and not me.

It is a complex operation. People that go though it and those preparing for are not play acting or simple cross dressing.
They are women in the wrong body.

It is a complex operation. People that go though it and those preparing for are not play acting or simple cross dressing.

Or disturbed. Those rape survivors in the stalls in the women restroom can't really tell, now can they?

You cannot change a guy to a girl. Silly left tards and you all whine about science

True, they were born as a man but do I care they want to look like a woman and have their penis cut off?

Nope, because that is their personal life just like you have things in your personal life that I would defend.

Agreed but when they force their "personal" life into my space then it becomes a problem

Agreed but when they force their "personal" life into my space then it becomes a problem

In general society they are allowed to be free like you and I and you have the right to say you prefer not to sit with them, and if they force themselves to sit at the same table with you then yeah I will take issue with them.

Now if they are sitting at another table minding their own business not bothering except being in your eye view, well they have the right to live freely.

Also when someone argues a Church will be forced to accept them, well that is when I will say hell no.

Also if you don't want to bake a cake they should not force you to do it because you will be bitter and I know for a fact I would not want someone that is bitter at me to bake a cake, and would find someone more willing, and would not go out of my way to ruin your business either.

For me both sides need to understand we live in a somewhat free society but there are still boundaries that should be respected and not crossed.

In general society they are allowed to be free like you and I and you have the right to say you prefer not to sit with them, and if they force themselves to sit at the same table with you then yeah I will take issue with them.

Now if they are sitting at another table minding their own business not bothering except being in your eye view, well they have the right to live freely.

Also when someone argues a Church will be forced to accept them, well that is when I will say hell no.

Also if you don't want to bake a cake they should not force you to do it because you will be bitter and I know for a fact I would not want someone that is bitter at me to bake a cake, and would find someone more willing, and would not go out of my way to ruin your business either.

For me both sides need to understand we live in a somewhat free society but there are still boundaries that should be respected and not crossed.

Agreed...they can have mental issues w/o involving me or my family in it. I'm sick and tired of their whines, bitching and moaning. Same with that Black Bowel Movement....just shut the fuck up already

Agreed...they can have mental issues w/o involving me or my family in it. I'm sick and tired of their whines, bitching and moaning. Same with that Black Bowel Movement....just shut the fuck up already

Well when it come to black lives matter I have no real sympathy because I was raised around Native Americans and they suffered more than any African American community.

Also women suffered more than most minorities and during the slave days and Jim Crow era women had less rights and even today I still see many that prefer women walk two step behind their husband.

So I do apologize but I have no sympathy for black lives matter movement...

Now that isn't very christian like, is it?

Thousands of babies are born with a penis and a vagina....They are not freaks or fags...you would be surprised just how many are born with both genitals. I do honestly feel that some are born with the wrong outside that fits with their insides..it can scientifically happen.

‘I was born both male and female’

I thought they just thought it and it was so.

Thread premise therefore fails based on pre-established liberal kookery, claiming that genitals have nothing to do with gender.

I don't really read up on this kind of shit. Interesting procedure C. C.. So after they get a tuck and roll. Can they have sex like a woman can?
No, the surgery leaves them sexually numb and incontinent. They leak urine and are susceptible therefore to constant urinary tract infections as well. Butchering the sensitive nerves that control the genital/urinary tracts which were otherwise completely normal and healthy, leave the victims of this type of "surgery" (elective amputation) disabled for the rest of their lives.

Any shrink signing off or MD doing these procedures must have their license revoked and do time in prison & pay restitution to their victims.

Nonsense. They are men surgically altered to support their mental disability.

Forum List

Back