Ever Wonder how they change a Guy to a Gal? Well, be ready to be disturbed!

I think if I had a child who was truly sexually ambiguous to the point where you honestly couldn't tell which he was, I would just sort of adopt a wait and see attitude. I would never seek surgery, or drugs for my kid in that position. In the old days, such a child would be considered very special and would probably be groomed for a position as a shaman or some other spiritual leader.

But those children are not the same as the poor abused gender confused infants we see the faggots holding up as evidence of their great parenting skills. Those kids are tortured and abused into weird sexual freaks by their weird sexual freak parents.

I thought they just thought it and it was so.

Thread premise therefore fails based on pre-established liberal kookery, claiming that genitals have nothing to do with gender.

Thats where you made your first mistake. Thinking.

Wow, such a zinger.

Please next post a video of how they turn a Zinger into a Little Debbie.

No seriously. You thought something that isnt happening. Or thinking that the most extreme case is the norm. So thats why your conclusion was wrong.

Seriously

cause you say so. m'kay.

Aw man that was too easy. You jumped right into it because now that you're saying I'm making it up leaves me the opportunity to ask you to prove what you think is reality! :afro: NOW when you dont prove it it will show that I am not the one making things up.

Checkmate!

All a person has to do now is think they're this or that gender, or even say they think so, and we're supposed to accept it, based solely on their personal belief, ie, what they think.

Here's your second chance. Prove it...dont be bashful after calling me a liar! Show everyone I'm a liar and when you cant. That will speak for itself

I thought they just thought it and it was so.

Thread premise therefore fails based on pre-established liberal kookery, claiming that genitals have nothing to do with gender.

Thats where you made your first mistake. Thinking.

Wow, such a zinger.

Please next post a video of how they turn a Zinger into a Little Debbie.

No seriously. You thought something that isnt happening. Or thinking that the most extreme case is the norm. So thats why your conclusion was wrong.

Seriously

cause you say so. m'kay.

Aw man that was too easy. You jumped right into it because now that you're saying I'm making it up leaves me the opportunity to ask you to prove what you think is reality! :afro: NOW when you dont prove it it will show that I am not the one making things up.

Checkmate!

All a person has to do now is think they're this or that gender, or even say they think so, and we're supposed to accept it, based solely on their personal belief, ie, what they think.

Here's your second chance. Prove it...dont be bashful after calling me a liar! Show everyone I'm a liar and when you cant. That will speak for itself

I jumped right in by pointing out the dichotomy of claiming that gender has nothing to do with genitalia, as is claimed by the LGBT folk, and a thread claiming a surgery on genitalia turns a man into a woman.

Checkmate indeed....

No proof huh? Got 'em

proof of what? proof that that a person born with male genitalia and thinks they're a woman doesn't think they're a woman?

If what I said is not the case in that someone with a given genitalia/set of chromosomes thinks they are the opposite gender as would normally be the case there is no such thing as transgender.

I think if I had a child who was truly sexually ambiguous to the point where you honestly couldn't tell which he was, I would just sort of adopt a wait and see attitude. I would never seek surgery, or drugs for my kid in that position. In the old days, such a child would be considered very special and would probably be groomed for a position as a shaman or some other spiritual leader.

But those children are not the same as the poor abused gender confused infants we see the faggots holding up as evidence of their great parenting skills. Those kids are tortured and abused into weird sexual freaks by their weird sexual freak parents.

What if the child did not want breast, or menses, or chest hair, or their voice to change?

Thousands of babies are born with a penis and a vagina....They are not freaks or fags...you would be surprised just how many are born with both genitals. I do honestly feel that some are born with the wrong outside that fits with their insides..it can scientifically happen.

‘I was born both male and female’

We don't think society should be turned upside down to accommodate the very few freaks out there. You're born with a dick and a vagina? Deal with it yourself. Don't drag us into your problems.

Thousands of babies are born with a penis and a vagina....They are not freaks or fags...you would be surprised just how many are born with both genitals. I do honestly feel that some are born with the wrong outside that fits with their insides..it can scientifically happen.

We don't think society should be turned upside down to accommodate the very few freaks out there. You're born with a dick and a vagina? Deal with it yourself. Don't drag us into your problems.

different is not freak. everyone is different in some way, unique
We are not made with a cookie cutter.

We don't decide how we come out of the womb.

And we are no wiser than nature

Nature gave them the wrong brain or organs. Nature makes mistakes.

Go to a shriners hospitial and think about the mistakes.

If you don't consider them mistakes, why not accept transgenders as part of nature. god's will

Nature gave them the wrong brain or organs. Nature makes mistakes.

Go to a shriners hospitial and think about the mistakes.

If you don't consider them mistakes, why not accept transgenders as part of nature. god's will

One should love who they are, not look to cut themselves up.

Forced mutilation or mutilation for hire is as old as the human race. There are people who think their legs are alien appendages and they find doctors to perform an amputation or they lay down in front of a train and force the issue. Some folks find tattoo artists who thoroughly obscure their human profile. Even the lamest of low information victims of the liberal dominated education system would agree that hacking off a male member does not turn a male into a female.

If you have a penis and vagina, you're prime material for a circus freak show. Let's not pretend differently.

Forum List

Back