Every Classroom Should Have Heavily Armed Teachers In It

I don't care, she is charged with protecting the students.

It takes less than a half second to push on that door to see if it locked and she was not herself under fire.

Like it or not this matters because that is how the shooter gained access to the building. Absent that unlocked door he'd have been stopped by the police who were already arriving from ever gaining entry.

The adults are responsible for securing the school including making sure that door locked once she was inside.
We will disagree here. I don't care ether. She closed the damned door and moved on. Video proof shows that. She didn't shoot those kids........The insane man did.

libs are desperate to blame guns while leaving the schools unprotected

Because it fits their gun grabbing agenda the same way that Obama and holder allowing mexican drug dealers to buy weapons illegally in America did
I'm not a damned lib.........and will not blame that teacher for a fucking door. The gunner could have shot up the lock and got in anyway.

This is all a mute point.

We will disagree here. I don't care ether. She closed the damned door and moved on. Video proof shows that. She didn't shoot those kids........The insane man did.
She had a duty to see the door properly closed and locked. On top of the deaths and woundings, the school will be hit with and absolutely lose multiple suits for wrongful death for failing to have the school building secured in accordance with their own policies.

That failure to act as any reasonable person should under those circumstances is going to cost the ISD tens of millions if not more in settlements and jury awards.

No open door, no mass shooting in the school and no mass outrage demanding yet again the banning of so called, "Assault weapons".

She had a duty to see the door properly closed and locked. On top of the deaths and woundings, the school will be hit with and absolutely lose multiple suits for wrongful death for failing to have the school buiding secured in accordance with their own policies.

No open door, no mass shooting in the school and no mass outrage demanding yet again the banning of so called, "Assault weapons".
Again. Me and you disagree. She closed the door. She thought it was locked..........And you want to hang her for it even though the shooter was shooting through windows at the time.

I'll not blame her and ruin another life for a deranged man with a gun.

I'm not a damned lib.........and will not blame that teacher for a fucking door. The gunner could have shot up the lock and got in anyway.
Those are heavy steel doors with heavy steal jambs so no, he would not have been able to just shoot his way through breaking the lock.

There was also a cop a hundred feet away looking for the shooter and if he'd attempted to shoot his way in that cop would have known instantly where he was.

Again. Me and you disagree. She closed the door. She thought it was locked..........And you want to hang her for it even though the shooter was shooting through windows at the time.

I'll not blame her and ruin another life for a deranged man with a gun.
She's as liable as anyone would be for failing to properly restrain an infant in a car seat resulting in that childs injury or death.

Ignoring any special duty or policy, any reasonable person would not just close that door but make sure it was indeed locked before moving on to hide.

She's as liable as anyone would be for failing to properly restrain an infant in a car seat resulting in that childs injury or death.

Ignoring any special duty or policy, any reasonable person would not just close that door but make sure it was indeed locked before moving on to hide.
And again we disagree. I WILL NOT FRAG the teacher who didn't shoot those kids.......She closed the door and thought it was locked..........Sorry you will tar and feather her by yourselves.

And again we disagree. I WILL NOT FRAG the teacher who didn't shoot those kids.......She closed the door and thought it was locked..........Sorry you will tar and feather her by yourselves.
I'm assigning responsibility where it belongs. She enabled his entry into the school, intentionally, or unintentionally she failed in her responsibility and even failed the most basic test of common sense and self defense.

There's a reason the school had active shooter drills and hard policies about how to secure the school both to prevent them and during one so it was absolutely her responsibility to see that door was secured.

Thats a very good point

I dont want the teacher sent to prison

But when they build the new school she should not be there to teach on it

We have to hold government officials like the police chief and this teacher responsible for their mistakes

Make your mind up. First you claim the police are outgunned by the public, then you do a 180 degree flip.
No, I didn't.
I stated police have items not available to the general public.

Does the 2nd Amendment specify the police or, "The People" as to the right to keep and bear.
The people, if they are in a well-regulated militia.
They are in effect "police"

Really now? Explain in detail?
"There's absolutely nothing wrong however with the general public being able to at least be equally well armed as police".

Then what good are police if they show up to a crime?

I'm assigning responsibility where it belongs. She enabled his entry into the school, intentionally, or unintentionally she failed in her responsibility and even failed the most basic test of common sense and self defense.

There's a reason the school had active shooter drills and hard policies about how to secure the school both to prevent them and during one so it was absolutely her responsibility to see that door was secured.
And again............I will not tar and feather her over it.

There will be no movement of the battle lines on this issue between us.

"Hours after Texas’ deadliest school shooting at an elementary school in Uvalde, state Republicans called for efforts to harden schools and arm more teachers. “We can’t stop bad people from doing bad things,” Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton said on Fox News. “We can potentially arm and prepare and train teachers and other administrators to respond quickly. That, in my opinion, is the best answer.” There’s no assurance that an employee with a handgun can halt a school shooting.

For instance, during the 2018 school shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Florida, an armed school resource officer never went inside the high school or attempted to engage the gunman during the attack. Reports are circulating that a school police officer was on campus at Robb Elementary on Tuesday. The officer exchanged gunfire with the shooter and was shot and injured."

Fact of the matter is, arming teachers is the most effective way at stopping the next school shooter....Yea, yea, I know...we have been busy demonizing public schools and teachers and accusing them of indoctrinating our kids and forcing kids to be trans and teaching them CRT -- but that was just political hyperbole, so put that aside for now.... Truth is, we can't trust teachers to not force our kids to be gay -- but we can totally trust them to carry a Glock 9mm on their hip during finger paints time.. Matter of fact, hand guns aren't enough....we need them to be armed to the T -- so it is vital they have either AR's or AK's in order to more effectively stop a mass shooter...that is why the officers that first engaged with the Uvalde shooter failed...Not enough firepower....They had a chance to stop the shooter before he even started -- and they failed....if they were armed with a grenade launcher, they could have blown up the truck the shooter was in a long time ago...

Which brings me to another point....why aren't we training these so-called professional law enforcement officers better? As more information has come out, we are hearing that the police waited over 40 minutes before they entered the school...that is 40 mins of time for this demon to murder 21 people....with a weapon that does so much damage that parents had to submit DNA samples and wait the longest fucking wait of their lives --- just to find out if it was their child or not.....

“Go in there! Go in there!” nearby women shouted at the officers soon after the attack began, said Juan Carranza, 24, Javier Cazares, whose fourth grade daughter, Jacklyn Cazares, was killed in the attack, said “Let’s just rush in because the cops aren’t doing anything like they are supposed to -- “They were unprepared,” he added."

Apparently, police waited up to 40 minutes or more before entering the school because they were waiting on a tactical team to show up....why waste SWAT's time when you could have an armed teacher in the classroom instead? That armed teacher and other armed teachers from other classrooms could have done a far better job than well-trained tactical SWAT units....as long as you are willing to overlook the fact they are teaching our kids to have gay sex orgies in the class and indoctrinating them with CRT and stuff...
We need to arm kids, much better solution. That way the gunman would have been dead long before he killed 19 people.

Stop trying to derail the thread. Start another for that if you're so enamored with the subject matter.
I'm not derailing anything.
"Globalist are taking us down. Leftist want FASCIST CONTROL. They will destroy us to take power. They always say by any means necessary. They aren't kidding".

Just responding.

Then your comment.
"There's absolutely nothing wrong however with the general public being able to at least be equally well armed as police".

Trying to derail the thread?

Sure, retard.

SWAT/teachers are the answer.
Shall they brandish flak jackets too?

You fucking moron.

If your kid was in a classroom that an active shooter enters, are you going to want someone to try to stop him, or are you going to be fine with your child's class being slaughtered?

Never mind. I already know you don't have the balls to answer that question truthfully...

If your kid was in a classroom that an active shooter enters, are you going to want someone to try to stop him, or are you going to be fine with your child's class being slaughtered?

Never mind. I already know you don't have the balls to answer that question truthfully...
She's just trolling and has no intent of having a serious adult discussion of the issue.

I can believe you are THAT brain dead.

AND get her gun, get the first shot in , while trying to keep her students safe and "barricaded"?
Retarded want SWAT/teachers?
Should she have made another pot of coffee , whilst she was doing all that?

One more dead body.
The shooter was already in the classroom when he started shooting and they had no place to retreat to and barricade themselves.

For someone just marginally competent it only takes about 2-2.5 seconds to access a firearm and get the first shot on target.

Anyone who obviously knows little or nothing relative to this subject should probably learn to shut the hell up and learn something.

The teachers and kids are supposed to rush them, stab them with pencils and beat them unconscious with books I guess.

Ask, yourself why it is democrats overwhelmingly oppose people being able to act in their own defense and defense of others.

Your a fucking idiot. They all died and you are worried about children dying in a firefight? They all died on their knees as the police arrested parents outside.

My point on you being dumber than rocks stands.
No doubt the cops in this case screwed it up royally. But you don't implement stupid rules like arming teachers based upon this failure by law enforcement.

The shooter was already in the classroom when he started shooting and they had no place to retreat to and barricade themselves.

For someone just marginally competent it only takes about 2-2.5 seconds to access a firearm and get the first shot on target.

Anyone who obviously knows little or nothing relative to this subject should probably learn to shut the hell up and learn something.
I guess the 19 cops in the hallway were not marginally competent.

Forum List

Back