Every Classroom Should Have Heavily Armed Teachers In It

No doubt the cops in this case screwed it up royally. But you don't implement stupid rules like arming teachers based upon this failure by law enforcement.
I agree...nothing needs to be really done except maybe more training for the responding police officers...especially the Commander on site. He screwed up royally.
Of course because he is a senior veteran of the police force they are going to do everything possible to blame someone else to get everyone to look at anything else but him. That's why the school district is no longer cooperating.

The shooter was already in the classroom when he started shooting and they had no place to retreat to and barricade themselves.

For someone just marginally competent it only takes about 2-2.5 seconds to access a firearm and get the first shot on target.

Anyone who obviously knows little or nothing relative to this subject should probably learn to shut the hell up and learn something.
jdy00rr2us391.jpg

I agree...nothing needs to be really done except maybe more training for the responding police officers...especially the Commander on site. He screwed up royally.
Of course because he is a senior veteran of the police force they are going to do everything possible to blame someone else to get everyone to look at anything else but him. That's why the school district is no longer cooperating.
A whole classroom of people died waiting on police to respond at Sandy Hook, and 19 were killed in Uvalde waiting on a police response.

Unless you have an immediate armed response already present before or as shooting erupts they will continue until they are stopped.

The only practical way to do this is to train volunteers among the school's faculty and staff to be the first response to a school shooter.

If your kid was in a classroom that an active shooter enters, are you going to want someone to try to stop him, or are you going to be fine with your child's class being slaughtered?
Your betting a teacher can do that, just give them a gun, what could go wrong?
Better idea......................................................arming the students!

Never mind. I already know you don't have the balls to answer that question truthfully...

The shooter was already in the classroom when he started shooting and they had no place to retreat to and barricade themselves.

For someone just marginally competent it only takes about 2-2.5 seconds to access a firearm and get the first shot on target.
So, you're going to have "access" to a firearm, draw the weapon and shoot someone in 2 to 2 1/2 seconds and get the drop on another person who is ALREADY holding a weapon IN HIS HANDS?

Talk about fucking suicide.
Anyone who obviously knows little or nothing relative to this subject should probably learn to shut the hell up and learn something.
Yeah, you should.

A whole classroom of people died waiting on police to respond at Sandy Hook, and 19 were killed in Uvalde waiting on a police response.

Unless you have an immediate armed response already present before or as shooting erupts they will continue until they are stopped.

The only practical way to do this is to train volunteers among the school's faculty and staff to be the first response to a school shooter.
See, that isn't a bad idea.
I agree with that.

A select few, depending on the size of the campus.

It's always a select few and the training requirements are very stringent.
Teachers and staff had to undergo a mental health evaluation and 80 hours of training by the Texas Commission on Law Enforcement to carry a weapon at district campuses, Kelly said, adding each petition to carry also has to be approved by the school board.

Blanchard said district employees who would be Guardians should be nominated by staff, undergo a mental health evaluation, be licensed to carry a firearm and show proficiency in using a firearm by going through the police department's campus carry program.

That, with continuing, education and proficiency training would be a good idea and they should get above their salary and get paid while doing so.

Why are you cowering away from the question? Would you prefer an active shooter murder children? Because that's the only other option available: dead kids.

Why do you want children to be slaughtered?

Yes, I do think a teacher can do that. Non-thinking dipshits like you seem to think that cops have some sort of magical super power which allows them to be cops, yet you fail to comprehend the fact that, once upon a time, every single person who's a police officer today once had no fucking idea how to shoot a gun.

They were trained.

It doesn't take someone very long to learn how to use a firearm safely and properly. I harbor no illusion that you'd be up to the task, but non-retards could certainly handle it...

Still writing fanfiction about an immediate armed response group teleporting in to save our children? 😄

Better idea......................................................arming the students!
Teachers and staff have been and will continue to be trained and ready to react to school shootings in the future here in Texas and several other states as we've been doing for more than 5 years now.

The number of potential mass shooters stopped by armed civilians is rather long. Here are just a few.

We know those who meet immediate armed intervention will almost in every case cease and take their own lives, surrender, or be shot and killed by the armed civilians who confront them.

Why are you cowering away from the question? Would you prefer an active shooter murder children? Because that's the only other option available: dead kids.

Yes, I do think a teacher can do that. Non-thinking dipshits like you seem to think that cops have some sort of magical super power which allows them to be cops, yet you fail to comprehend the fact that, once upon a time, every single person who's a police officer today once had no fucking idea how to shoot a gun.

They were trained.

It doesn't take someone very long to learn how to use a firearm safely and properly. I harbor no illusion that you'd be up to the task, but non-retards could certainly handle it...
These are the same cops that a month ago they wanted to defund and disband.

And dead teachers, moron.
Even a cop, doesn't have the advantage of a person already holding a gun in their hands, when theirs is still in their holster.
Why do you want teachers slaughtered?
Yes, I do think a teacher can do that.
Some could, just like everyone else.
Why put additional burdens on them?
Non-thinking dipshits like you seem to think that cops have some sort of magical super power which allows them to be cops,
Ignorant people think teachers do.

yet you fail to comprehend the fact that, once upon a time, every single person who's a police officer today once had no fucking idea how to shoot a gun.

They were trained.
No shit.

1654586115965.png

Sure, from the moron who NEEDS 500 rounds to wound a three toed sloth.

Teachers and staff have been and will continue to be trained and ready to react to school shootings in the future here in Texas and several other states as we've been doing for more than 5 years now.
If that's what they choose, so be it.
Hopefully they are getting extra pay for it and they don't get shot by police or someone else.
The number of potential mass shooters stopped by armed civilians is rather long. Here are just a few.
No, it isn't.
Yeah, but that "good guy with a gun" stopping "a bad guy with a gun" doesn't happen often enough.
That list has only 20 people stopping a mass shooting this century, up to 2017.
An average of 1.1 per year.
We know those who meet immediate armed intervention will almost in every case cease and take their own lives, surrender, or be shot and killed by the armed civilians who confront them.

If that's what they choose, so be it.
Hopefully they are getting extra pay for it and they don't get shot by police or someone else.

No, it isn't.

Yeah, but that "good guy with a gun" stopping "a bad guy with a gun" doesn't happen often enough.
That list has only 20 people stopping a mass shooting this century, up to 2017.
An average of 1.1 per year.
Your "argument" presupposes there is no coordination between the armed faculty/staff and school or local PD which is of course wrong.

If your argument really is that it doesn't happen often enough it simply shows we need to set up these programs in a lot more schools.

Nobody has to pay me to defend myself or those in my charge and if anything having to get permission from the gov't to do so points to a very serious problem overall.

Your "argument" presupposes there is no coordination between the armed faculty/staff and school or local PD which is of course wrong.
Never stated that, of course they do, the deputy at the school (in my state) knows every teacher in that school.
But not every sheriff's deputy in the county knows every, teacher, custodian, principal, dean, nurse, guidance counselor, or vendor.
If your argument really is that it doesn't happen often enough it simply shows we need to set up these programs in a lot more schools.
I don't disagree.
Nobody has to pay me to defend myself or those in my charge
Really?
So, you would take an 80 hour (minimum) weapons class for your job, with no pay?
You would take the continuing education courses during the years, with no pay?
and if anything having to get permission from the gov't to do so points to a very serious problem overall.
Damned right, as a school employee, you should be able to just show up at your school with a gun?

WOW.

Never stated that, of course they do, the deputy at the school (in my state) knows every teacher in that school.
But not every sheriff's deputy in the county knows every, teacher, custodian, principal, dean, nurse, guidance counselor, or vendor.
That's exactly what you implied which is why I addressed it.

Faculty and Staff trained as quick reaction teams are identifiable in the same way under cover cops are identifiable. They have credentials which are made visible and other ways of identifying and differentiating themselves from the bad guys.

Really?
So, you would take an 80 hour (minimum) weapons class for your job, with no pay?
You would take the continuing education courses during the years, with no pay?

Yes really. Self defense is one of our most basic rights and I've spent many thousands of dollars over the years attending dozens of instructor level courses so that not only are my skills are honed to a very high level, my teaching abilities are as well.

Self defense is a right, I should not need permission from the gov't to exercise it on or off of school grounds.

If I am legally eligible to own and buy that should be all the gov't approval I need.

Forum List

Back