Every Classroom Should Have Heavily Armed Teachers In It

Not hiding. We have a solution you dont like it. Oh well
You don't have a solution. You haven't proven that having more guns is a good solution to stopping gun violence, all you've done reiterate that it is your right to own guns. The evidence shows the opposite. Every other developed nation doesn't allow its citizens to stock up on guns and ammo in the same place they buy little league gear and they don't have all the mass shootings and gun violence that we do.

You don't have a solution. You haven't proven that having more guns is a good solution to stopping gun violence, all you've done reiterate that it is your right to own guns. The evidence shows the opposite. Every other developed nation doesn't allow its citizens to stock up on gun and ammo in the same place they buy little league gear and they don't have all the mass shootings and gun violence that we do.

Wrong....

Over 27 years, from 1993 to the year 2015, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 19.4 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2019 (in 2020 that number is 21.52 million)...guess what happened...

New Concealed Carry Report For 2020: 19.48 Million Permit Holders, 820,000 More Than Last Year despite many states shutting down issuing permits because of the Coronavirus - Crime Prevention Research Center

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

This means that access to guns does not create gun crime........

Wrong....

Over 27 years, from 1993 to the year 2015, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 19.4 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2019 (in 2020 that number is 21.52 million)...guess what happened...

New Concealed Carry Report For 2020: 19.48 Million Permit Holders, 820,000 More Than Last Year despite many states shutting down issuing permits because of the Coronavirus - Crime Prevention Research Center

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

This means that access to guns does not create gun crime........
And still astronomically higher than any other developed nation. Sorry the facts don't agree with you soy boy.

You don't have a solution. You haven't proven that having more guns is a good solution to stopping gun violence,

100% wrong.

Who stopped the shooter in Texas?

Right! Someone with a gun.

It wasn't someone who used harsh language, and it wasn't someone who could make a really scary, mean face. It was someone with a gun.

In Texas, the introduction of an additional firearm is what ended that massacre...

100% wrong.

Who stopped the shooter in Texas?

Right! Someone with a gun.

It wasn't someone who used harsh language, and it wasn't someone who could make a really scary, mean face. It was someone with a gun.

In Texas, the introduction of an additional firearm is what ended that massacre...
If you're already dealing with an active shooter you're behind the curve of every developed nation on earth.

You don't have a solution. You haven't proven that having more guns is a good solution to stopping gun violence, all you've done reiterate that it is your right to own guns. The evidence shows the opposite. Every other developed nation doesn't allow its citizens to stock up on guns and ammo in the same place they buy little league gear and they don't have all the mass shootings and gun violence that we do.

Every other country?

You mean the countries that murdered 15 million of their own citizens in just 6 years....more people murdered than in all gun murder in the U.S?

Do you understand that the worst mass public shootings happened in Norway and France?

That in France, the muslim terrorists used actual, fully automatic military rifles to murder 137 people...more people than in any mass public shooting in the U.S...an more people in one attack than in the total number of Americans killed in mass public shootings every single year........?

They used fully automatic military rifles that are illegal on the continent, in France and in Paris, where the attack happened?

That more attacks haven't happened has nothing to do with their gun control laws.....as Norway, and France show, and the fact that their criminals and mass shooters simply haven't decided to do mass shootings.......

You don't know the issue...you don't know what is actually going on in Europe, or Australia, or Canada....

Moron.......

The very same week that the mass school shooting happened in Texas...and the democrat party supporting Sheriff refused to send his police in to save those children....

This lone woman, with a concealed hand gun...stopped another mass public shooter, who also had an AR-15 rifle....

Number killed in that attack........0

People like this West Virginia woman who stopped what could have become a mass shooting just a day after Uvalde.

Police said a woman who was lawfully carrying a pistol shot and killed a man who began shooting at a crowd of people Wednesday night in Charleston.
Dennis Butler was killed after allegedly shooting at dozens of people attending a graduation party Wednesday near the Vista View Apartment complex.

No injuries were reported from those at the party.

Investigators said Butler was warned about speeding in the area with children present before he left. He later returned with an AR-15-style firearm and began firing into the crowd before he was shot and killed.
“Instead of running from the threat, she engaged with the threat and saved several lives last night,” Charleston Police Department Chief of Detectives Tony Hazelett said.
Officers did not go into detail, but said Butler did have an extensive criminal history.

Now, doesn’t that sound like an attempted mass shooting to you?
But it wasn’t.
It wasn’t because the woman was there, had a gun, and had the will to use it at that crucial moment. Hazelett noted the woman won’t be facing any charges, which she shouldn’t.

West Virginia armed citizen stops potential mass shooting
=======

Do you understand that the worst mass public shootings happened in Norway and France?

That in France, the muslim terrorists used actual, fully automatic military rifles to murder 137 people...more people than in any mass public shooting in the U.S...an more people in one attack than in the total number of Americans killed in mass public shootings every single year........?
I understand that when comparing the results of singular incidents what you are doing is comparing the effectiveness of the response. When we look at the frequency with which these incidents happen, that's when we are comparing policy.

Correlation isn't causation you imbecile. Can you think of any reason why someone who would shoot up a school might also be someone in need of medication?
Lol. When a something is common to all, that something might be the culprit. It’s just logical.

Think better.

If you're already dealing with an active shooter you're behind the curve of every developed nation on earth.

Look, I'm not going to sit here and try to argue that we don't have a gun violence problem in this country. We certainly do.

But acknowledging that does nothing to negate that the solution to the Texas shooting was someone with a gun, who was properly trained to use it.

Banning guns you don't like because they look scary isn't the solution...

Look, I'm not going to sit here and try to argue that we don't have a gun violence problem in this country. We certainly do.

But acknowledging that does nothing to negate that the solution to the Texas shooting was someone with a gun, who was properly trained to use it.

Banning guns you don't like because they look scary isn't the solution...
I never said anything about them looking scary. I'm a gun owner. I'm also a rational human being. It does take an armed individual to take down another armed individual but you clowns act like we have to arm every individual when we could do what every other developed nation on earth does and make it extremely difficult to possess firearms.

Do you think it impossible? If so, why?
No, I don't think it's impossible, i think it unlikely that medication is the cause of gun violence and rather more likely that people who commit gun violence or show a tendency towards violent behavior are people who probably should be on some sort of medication.

. . . you clowns act like we have to arm every individual . . .
Not everyone. Only those who claim the right.

I don't know why all the finger pointers ignore the gross negligence of the FBI in some cases. Did you call for their heads when their screw-up cost a bunch of kids their lives?

I never said anything about them looking scary. I'm a gun owner. I'm also a rational human being. It does take an armed individual to take down another armed individual but you clowns act like we have to arm every individual when we could do what every other developed nation on earth does and make it extremely difficult to possess firearms.

"Clowns"?

Fuck you. You just took a civil conversation and threw shit all over it. You can go fuck yourself.

Never once has anyone said that we should arm everyone, and no one's acting that way, so stop being a fucking liar, you lying piece of shit.

We can't make it difficult to possess firearms, dummy. Why? Because there are hundreds of millions of them already out there, and no one (except, maybe, for ignorant dipshits like you) are going to turn over their guns just because the government says to.

Now, think about how different that response would've been had you not resorted to name-calling.

Dumbfuck...

Not everyone. Only those who claim the right.

I don't know why all the finger pointers ignore the gross negligence of the FBI in some cases. Did you call for their heads when their screw-up cost a bunch of kids their lives?
I don't have any problem evaluating responses but you only respond after a situation has developed. I'm talking about policies designed to prevent it from getting that far in the first place and we can see from other examples that that is possible. And it doesn't just require gun control policy it requires increases to social services designed to combat mental health issues, poverty and social inequities.

1. What state are you speaking of with these "very generous retirements"? Or are you thinking of your experience in the 1960s again?

2. And there again--if you think so little of us WHY on earth would you give us guns around children? Ooops stepped in the trap again.
I dont insist that you carry a gun

So you can put that strawman to rest

But what objection do you have to police in the schools or teachets other than yourself having a gun in school?

Forum List

Back