every day republicans show us how they don't care about the people

billyerock1991

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2012
Republican Senator Mike Lee from Utah, claims other politicians are “grandstanding,” using the Flint crisis to direct federal funding to their own states and to “federalize” the nation’s water infrastructure. where they keep getting poisoned by their water that republicans created for them

Republican Senator Mike Lee from Utah, claims other politicians are “grandstanding,” using the Flint crisis to direct federal funding to their own states and to “federalize” the nation’s water infrastructure. where they keep getting poisoned by their water that republicans created for them
They are grandstanding and using this crisis for personal gain.

Republicans are poisoning the water now?

How do you explain the issue in other States, including Baltimore?

I believe there has been outrage from many who are conservative and Republican.

And before you go off on a right wing rant, I am a Democrat.

You are full of :bsflag:

You do have a link to this?

Do you not?

You might have a leg to stand on if the Republican governor had not switched the water supply from the great lakes to a contaminated river to save money.

Repub!licans are poisoning the water now?

the republicans have been blocking the repairs of the nations water systems for 9 years now ... they are doing it because they didn't want to see the democrats turn around the unemployment to fast ... are you really this stupid??? they have been blocking the highway systems for 9 years now ... same reason, they didn't want to see the democrats turn around the unemployment numbers around too fast ... now that we are sitting at 4.9 they try to tell us Obama did a bad job ??? where you are falling for the BULL SHIT that they are trying to pull??? really ??? so now that you think they are grand standing to get their water systems repaired in their state ... you think thats a bad Idea??? really ??? are you this stupid ... these people are being screwed and you trying to say, well its ok they can deal with it by them selves... because you think its ok because block it because you thing politicians are grandstanding ... you're no democrat that I know

Last edited:

You might have a leg to stand on if the Republican governor had not switched the water supply from the great lakes to a contaminated river to save money.
I assure you that I will lay blame where it belongs.

This is a State and local issue and I put that blame mostly at the local level and the Governor is just as guilty.

But to blame Republicans.

I don't buy it!

You do have a link to this?

Do you not?
do you have Bing on your computer ??? at the bottom of the page they show news articles each and every morning ... its right there... I not here to do your searches for you to prove me wrong .. thats your job

This is a State and local issue and I put that blame mostly at the local level and the Governor is just as guilty.

I don't buy it!
ok republican, who claims he's a democrat ... go read the god damn news this morning ... it show the republicans blocking the money to repair the water system in Flint ... then come back here and tell us your bull shit statement here how republicans are great people, wonderful human beings... cause they dont want to be held responsible for poisoning women, men, and children ... just because they didn't want to spend money to find out if that was a good Idea ... tell us how great of a Idea it is ... tell us how we are full off bull shit ... we would love to here your stupidity shine here even more ...

you watch not many republicans will respond ..because they know they screw these people and these republicans voters are thinking really they even blocking this too.

But no democrat outrage over Obama's EPA knowing full well what was happening and doing nothing? Yeah OK, partisan politics in play

every day republicans show us how they don't care about the people
Congrats on the ignorant sweeping generalization. A republican acknowledges that there are people(including you) using Flint's terrible ordeal to wag their fingers wildly means it's all republican's fault.

I live in Michigan. The people of Flint have lived in a sh*t hole city for decades. Never mind that democrats have been running things....no. Never mind that the EPA knew about the dangerous lead in the pipes and said NOTHING. Never mind that the republican governor is doing something about this NOW

No no. Just blame "every day republicans"

I think the rest of your post got cut off. Your title indicates a plural, but your post body only indicates singular. Are you familiar with these terms? Plural and single?

I don't buy it!
ok republican, who claims he's a democrat ... go read the god damn news this morning ... it show the republicans blocking the money to repair the water system in Flint ... then come back here and tell us your bull shit statement here how republicans are great people, wonderful human beings... cause they dont want to be held responsible for poisoning women, men, and children ... just because they didn't want to spend money to find out if that was a good Idea ... tell us how great of a Idea it is ... tell us how we are full off bull shit ... we would love to here your stupidity shine here even more ...
1st. They should not be blocking the aid to repair the water system. That I can agree on. It appears the Dems blocked the energy bill as well.

These water systems are the responsibility at a local level. I do not disagree with the aid to repair the system, but who's fault is it that our nation's water systems are in disrepair?

We have the flush tax in Maryland to address this infrastructure and I am all for it. Much has been done to address the decline of the Chesapeake Bay. There is still a problem with the aging sewage systems and the spillover of sewage into the tributaries.
I don't see Republicans as great people and wonderful human beings.

Our representatives need to address this problem immediately just as if it were a natural disaster and at a State and local level address crumbling infrastructure, instead of waiting for a crisis like a bridge collapsing or sewage in the drinking water.

The problem I have is not taking responsibility and throwing blame instead of addressing the crisis.

Limited government doesn't screw people. Expecting the government to solve problems it creates does. If you want to help people, then do it. You don't need power in government to do so. Open your wallet and volunteer some time.

But no democrat outrage over Obama's EPA knowing full well what was happening and doing nothing? Yeah OK, partisan politics in play
looks like you have been paying attention ... but whats new when it come to the world of republican land... the people who didn't report this to the administration were either fired or forced to resigned ... and before you blame the obama administration if they are't told by anyone then you republics love to blame it on them as if they can read minds ...but thats what republicans do they see a line in the news about the epa in their state who ignored it, so it must be the democrats doing nothing ...

looks like you have been paying attention ... but whats new when it come to the world of republican land... the people who didn't report this to the administration were either fired or forced to resigned ... and before you blame the obama administration if they are't told by anyone then you republics love to blame it on them as if they can read minds ...but thats what republicans do they see a line in the news about the epa in their state who ignored it, so it must be the democrats doing nothing ...

It's simple, don't be pointing fingers at one side while your side's hands are dirty also

I don't buy it!
1st. They should not be blocking the aid to repair the water system. That I can agree on. It appears the Dems blocked the energy bill as well.

These water systems are the responsibility at a local level. I do not disagree with the aid to repair the system, but who's fault is it that our nation's water systems are in disrepair?

We have the flush tax in Maryland to address this infrastructure and I am all for it. Much has been done to address the decline of the Chesapeake Bay. There is still a problem with the aging sewage systems and the spillover of sewage into the tributaries.
I don't see Republicans as great people and wonderful human beings.

Our representatives need to address this problem immediately just as if it were a natural disaster and at a State and local level address crumbling infrastructure, instead of waiting for a crisis like a bridge collapsing or sewage in the drinking water.

The problem I have is not taking responsibility and throwing blame instead of addressing the crisis.
the problem you have is not taking responsibility and throwing blame ??? man you're ignorant ... lets see here who was it that took the mayer out of his job to run the city of fling who knew about their water system problems??? answer the republican governor ... who was it that stopped the water coming into their city ??? a republican governor... who told to them to change it ... the mayer knew that it was a bad Idea but the republican governor jumped all over this plan they ignored the mayer because the republicans knew better .. the republicans did all of this to flint ... now you're trying to say we don't need to blame someone really ...

what does the energy bill have to do with repairing the water system... its hard to debate with an idiot who like to point out shiny objects ... we know its the state problem, you idiot ... this was a federal bill to help them repair it quickly, nothing more ... now you want to point out a bunch of useless shit???

Limited government doesn't screw people. Expecting the government to solve problems it creates does. If you want to help people, then do it. You don't need power in government to do so. Open your wallet and volunteer some time.

Generally speaking, yes. But some problems are problems government is supposed to fix. Your post reads as if you think the piping infrastructure in Flint should be solved by passing around a collection plate.

So he was out there with a really really big wrench and switched the water all by himself?

Every day liberals show us how they struggle with honesty and integrity. Republicans get hammered with any bad news and Democrats always get a pass. But that's the way it works with parent/children relationships.

Forum List

Back