Every Jew has secret knowledge of a Zionist world conspiracy? Not true.

I know why poles do not like jews-------I have had the misfortune of working
in hospitals filled with blood vomiting poles

A drunken Pole has 100X more dignity, than an ignorant, biased, manipulative oaf like you, who's been told 100 times Nazi Germans did the Holocaust,
but
repeat the lies over & over again, because you are the scum of Humanity.

wrong again --------Poles fought the germans just as did Stalin------HOWEVER both harbored their own GENOCIDAL DOGS since long before 1934

Poland had no more to do with the Holocaust than the Kosher people had.

I'm quite frankly completely fed up with your people 100%.

You people are sure a disgusting horde trying to control every aspect of society for your own gain & get in peoples faces,
I.E
Pushing your chutzpha

for a group who claims to not know why they are hated,
you sure
keep doing everything to be hated.

You will be despised by most Polish people, because you lie, you make up cr@p, and I'm tired of your disgusting, very disgusting lies against my people.

polish people despised jews LONG before you catholic hero ADOLF showed up.
ADOLF KNEW and ADOLF USED IT

This is something I have mentioned MANY times

yes----true-----but somehow it does not SINK IN

What's wrong with Zionism? Zionism is that jews want to move home to Israel. I don't see how this is a problem. That way they will not cause more world wars in other countries any more.

nor impose kosher pickles on unwilling gentiles

Actually I love the jewish pickles!

Oh wait. Gentile girls prefer them circumscized too.

oh----ok you are an HONEST GENTILE sorry if gefilter fish has been
IMPOSED ON YOU

It's Babcia in Polish, not Babushka.

Even in Germany, the idea to send partially Kosher Lenin to Russia on train in 1917 came from Izrael Gelphand, the Kosher,
and
Trotsky Lenin's full Kosher side kick, was also financed on a ship to Russia in 1917 by Kosher Jacob Schiff.
as
did
Kosher Jacob Schiff became the top financier of the Bolsheviks
among others like Otto Kahn, Felix Warburg, Yakub Ganetzky etc.
and
yes the Tsar was killed by Kosher Jacob Yurovsky.

I don't speak polish------not a word-----neither did those of my ancestors
who were born there in the 19th century. Not did those who were murdered
in the POLISH CITY called Oświęcim

You admit your family lived in Poland, but never spoke Polish.

You think Auschwitz is Polish,
when the camps were built by Kosher people on Nazi German annexed lands.

You wonder why Poles don't like you?

Because you are the most disrespectful, disgusting, ignorant, dirty & everything else wrong people the World has ever seen.

A drunken Pole has 100X more dignity, than an ignorant, biased, manipulative oaf like you, who's been told 100 times Nazi Germans did the Holocaust,
but
repeat the lies over & over again of some Polish Holocaust, because you are the scum of Humanity.
POLLACKS are the SCUMBAGS of the planet earth
sobie----you live in the same fantasy world as do others in the state of NY---with
non functioning livers

You people are wackos, such desperate, vindictive, pathological lying, manipulative, and just plain garbage.

There's no way you people can keep being told with facts about the Camps being Nazi German, and you Kosher people can't be this ignorant.

You & your ilk are trying to scapegoat the Polish people.

The people who did the most for you, and you are hated all over, it's because you exist, and nobody likes you except dumb Hicks down South who never met you.

You Pollacks are the lowest of the low; Just plain filth and garbage , and one of the most desperate. Your own History STINKS so much you can't even face up to it,
YOU live in the State of NY???? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: Have you EVER been in N.Y.C. or anywhere in the five boroughs or even Long Island? Why don't you tell THOSE NON CHRISTIAN PEOPLE ( there are a lot of them) that they don't belong.
You won't; because you dpn't have the guts, You're a POLLACK COWARD except when you have a can of gasoline and a match in your hand.
Don't think people from the South have ever met a POLLACK and hopefully never will

On one of the other boards I read where a BUDDHIST PRIEST just got beat up; I thought that everyone “ assimilated” to Christianity
That is YOUR vile, disgusting mindset. :auiqs.jpg:

The preconception that every Jew has secret knowledge of a Zionist world conspiracy should be guarded against.

The Jews who push the notorious New World Order propaganda, e.g., Michael Bloomberg, Tom Steyer, and George Soros, are not what one would call "Zionist." In fact, they are completely on the opposite side of the political spectrum from Zionism, in alignment with the Palestinians, Hamas, Antifa, PLO, Intifada, etc.

In other words, the world conspiracy which you call Zionist, is actually in all probability anti-Zionist.

The role the average Jew plays in the conspiracy

Since the so-called Great Diaspora of the Jews, there is not (and cannot be) any special role for the "average Jew" apart from the role of the average "Gentile" of any of "the nations" among which they have allegedly been dispersed.

reality-----Russian jews did support REVOLUTION IN RUSSIA------because Russia stank like shit. As to BOLSHEVIKS-------dem was gentiles------Stalin was a DIVNITY STUDENT of the Russian orthodox church-----he hated jews. He was also a genocidal pig

Stalin hated Kosher people?
Is that why he appointed Kosher Genrikh Yagoda to run the NKVD, and which 40% of high ranking NKVD officers were Kosher around 1934?
and
Lazar Kogan & Matvei Berman 2 Kosher people were appointed by Stalin to run the GULAG camps?
or
how about how Kosher Lazar Kaganovich was appointed by Stalin to organize the Holodomor Genocide?
There are also prominent figures of Polish origin who played significant roles in Bolsheviks' repressions - Dzerzhinskiy, one of organizers of Red terror, and Menzhynskiy, the head of NKVD during the Holodomor.

They're certainly atypical, and or mixed Poles who were leaders among a very Kosher Cheka / OGPU.

For starters, the Polish nation fought the Bolsheviks in 1919 - 1921, while these scumbags fought with the Bolsheviks.

Menzhynsky was of Russian & Polish heritage, and born in Saint Petersburg.
He definitely look more like a Russian, or even an Ukrainian rather than a Pole.
As
for Dzerzhinsky his surname is from Dzyarzhynsk in Belarus.
and
Honestly he looked like Tatar mixed with Kosher.

well I agree-----the world order people------conspiracy ARE NOT DA JOOOS For world order thingy------go for the top-----POPE FRANCIS is a BIG TIME GLOBALIST---KISS ISLAMIC ASS ------REICH/CALIPHATE top dog. I agree that lots of jews are severely afflicted. Soros definitely----likely Bloomberg. Schumer has been rendered insane by the conflicts of his mind -----but most jews are simply more and
more drifting away from the filth. GLOBALIST is not the same as "citizen of the
world" it is CALIPHATE and REICH (as in holy roman empire) More and more jews are awakening to the reality------I am a registered democrat----but so is
Di Blasio, Schumer, the Sharmootah congresswomen and the PUTA---
AOC--------do I get to withdraw my registration? is there a way to do it?

sobie----you live in the same fantasy world as do others in the state of NY---with
non functioning livers

You people are wackos, such desperate, vindictive, pathological lying, manipulative, and just plain garbage.

There's no way you people can keep being told with facts about the Camps being Nazi German, and you Kosher people can't be this ignorant.

The people who did the most for you, and you are hated all over, it's because you exist, and nobody likes you except dumb Hicks down South who never met you.

You Pollacks are the lowest of the low; Just plain filth and garbage , and one of the most desperate. Your own History STINKS so much you can't even face up to it,
YOU live in the State of NY???? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: Have you EVER been in N.Y.C. or anywhere in the five boroughs or even Long Island? Why don't you tell THOSE NON CHRISTIAN PEOPLE ( there are a lot of them) that they don't belong.
You won't; because you dpn't have the guts, You're a POLLACK COWARD except when you have a can of gasoline and a match in your hand.
Don't think people from the South have ever met a POLLACK and hopefully never will

Polish history is the best in terms of morality, we even saved the worst scum on the planet as refugees, your Synagogue of Satan, and you show no gratitude, and never assimilated.

What's wrong with wanting a more homogeneous society?

Oh no, it's so wrong to wish to preserve cultures & restrict chaotic conflicts by remaining Homogeneous more, or less?

The USA was founded as a White nation by the USA Founding Fathers, according to the Naturalization Act of 1790.

non functioning livers

Polish history is the best in terms of morality, we even saved the worst scum on the planet as refugees, your Synagogue of Satan, and you show no gratitude, and never assimilated.

Oh no, it's so wrong to wish to preserve cultures & restrict chaotic conflicts by remaining Homogeneous more, or less?

The USA was founded as a White nation by the USA Founding Fathers, according to the Naturalization Act of 1790.

polish history stinks to high heaven------you insist on HOMOGENEITY ----ok
I wish it upon you

Because you are the most disrespectful, disgusting, ignorant, dirty & everything else wrong people the World has ever seen.

but

wrong again --------Poles fought the germans just as did Stalin------HOWEVER both harbored their own GENOCIDAL DOGS since long before 1934

You people are sure a disgusting horde trying to control every aspect of society for your own gain & get in peoples faces,
I.E
Pushing your chutzpha

you sure

You will be despised by most Polish people, because you lie, you make up cr@p, and I'm tired of your disgusting, very disgusting lies against my people.

What hero of Adolf?

Judging by this forum, then your Koshers hate Poles more than vice versa.

You & your tribe are ungrateful ingrates of Biblical proportions.

but

I.E
Pushing your chutzpha

you sure

What hero of Adolf?

Judging from history and experience-----poles stink. I wish upon you a PURE POLISH CATHOLIC POLAND ----forever

non functioning livers

I wish it upon you

Kosher history stinks,
You don't even deserve the life Polish people gave you by accepting your Kosher Refugees through out the ages.

You are 100% the scum of Humanity,
you
are the Russian Mafia,
you were Murder INC,
you were Zwi Migdal,
you were the first modern notable terrorists in the Middle-East the Irgun.
You
made up more of the NKVD than Russians in the mid 1930's.
You
made the Gulag system,
You
invented Communism with Marx.
You
invented Globalism.
Your
Talmud says Jesus Christ is boiling in Hell in excrement.

non functioning livers

I wish it upon you

Kosher history stinks,
You don't even deserve the life Polish people gave you by accepting your Kosher Refugees through out the ages.

you
are the Russian Mafia,
you were Murder INC,
you were Zwi Migdal,
You
You
made the Gulag system,
You
You
invented Globalism.
Your

^^^^ this idiot pole is claiming that he read the Talmud. -----tell us in WHICH BOOK OF THE TALMUD does Jesus end up boiling in hell. -----did you ever
actually read ANY BOOK in your life?

but

I.E
Pushing your chutzpha

you sure

What hero of Adolf?

Judging from history and experience-----poles stink. I wish upon you a PURE POLISH CATHOLIC POLAND ----forever

Poland accepted millions of your refugees.

You show no gratitude, because you're even less than Animals.

Even Animals show gratitude.

You are pure Demonic anti-Christ scum.

I.E
Pushing your chutzpha

you sure

What hero of Adolf?

poles are shit-----whores and pimps and alcoholics

non functioning livers

OK, You Racist Pro Hitler BigMouth. Want a more homogeneous society? The USA was founded as s White Nation?
Then YOU walk the streets of New York, stop ALL people of color, stop at EVERY Temple, Mosque, Buddhist, Hindu, Chinese, etc. etc. places of worship and tell them THEY don’t belong here

I wish it upon you

Kosher history stinks,

you
are the Russian Mafia,
you were Murder INC,
you were Zwi Migdal,
You
You
made the Gulag system,
You
You
invented Globalism.
Your

^^^^ this idiot pole is claiming that he read the Talmud. -----tell us in WHICH BOOK OF THE TALMUD does Jesus end up boiling in hell. -----did you ever
actually read ANY BOOK in your life?

Rabbi Shahak stated it.

Israel and Anti-Gentile Traditions | My Jewish Learning

Wikipedia states it.

Tzoah Rotachat - Wikipedia

Peter Schafer a theology expert stated it.

http://legacy.tyndale.cam.ac.uk/Tyndale/staff/Instone-Brewer/prepub/07_Instone_Brewer.pdf

Where's the refute?

I.E
Pushing your chutzpha

you sure

What hero of Adolf?

You’re Pro Hitler Scum

I.E
Pushing your chutzpha

you sure

What hero of Adolf?

poles are shit-----whores and pimps and alcoholics

Don't project your Wh)res & Pimps of Zwi Migdal on us.
or like Epstein, or Ludwig Fainberg, or Harvey Weinstein, and the rest of your filth.
Just because you're the trash of Humanity, doesn't mean we are.

Last edited:

I.E
Pushing your chutzpha

you sure

What hero of Adolf?

You’re Pro Hitler Scum

Hitler killed mostly Christians.
Keep in mind up to 85 million people died in WW2, and only 6 million Kosher people,
so
something like 7% of WW2 deaths were Kosher,
but
you take like 99% of the credit hogging.

No wonder why so many people in the REAL WORLD hate you & your ilk.

It's Babcia in Polish, not Babushka.

Even in Germany, the idea to send partially Kosher Lenin to Russia on train in 1917 came from Izrael Gelphand, the Kosher,
and
Trotsky Lenin's full Kosher side kick, was also financed on a ship to Russia in 1917 by Kosher Jacob Schiff.
as
did
Kosher Jacob Schiff became the top financier of the Bolsheviks
among others like Otto Kahn, Felix Warburg, Yakub Ganetzky etc.
and
yes the Tsar was killed by Kosher Jacob Yurovsky.

I don't speak polish------not a word-----neither did those of my ancestors
who were born there in the 19th century. Not did those who were murdered
in the POLISH CITY called Oświęcim

but
repeat the lies over & over again of some Polish Holocaust, because you are the scum of Humanity.
POLLACKS are the SCUMBAGS of the planet earth

Polaks saved you ungrateful rats from extinction, as refugees.

Oh, I feel sort of bad,
I
insulted Rats, by comparing them to you & your ilk.

Forum List

Back