Every Jew has secret knowledge of a Zionist world conspiracy? Not true.

reality-----Russian jews did support REVOLUTION IN RUSSIA------because Russia stank like shit. As to BOLSHEVIKS-------dem was gentiles------Stalin was a DIVNITY STUDENT of the Russian orthodox church-----he hated jews. He was also a genocidal pig

Stalin hated Kosher people?
Is that why he appointed Kosher Genrikh Yagoda to run the NKVD, and which 40% of high ranking NKVD officers were Kosher around 1934?
and
Lazar Kogan & Matvei Berman 2 Kosher people were appointed by Stalin to run the GULAG camps?
or
how about how Kosher Lazar Kaganovich was appointed by Stalin to organize the Holodomor Genocide?

there is a polish habit STILL DONE_-----in politics-----if a filthy polish dog hates someone--------he seeks ALL THE WAY BACK into his family tree to find
a JEW----------the polish dogs are still doing it-------and then find out that
the most stinking jew in the family is JESUS. There is only one player in the Russian system who has no jewish background as determined by polacks------the GENOCIDAL PIG----stalin another non jew is the POLISH HERO-----adolf hitler-----baptized catholic. The polacks are still searching

What a dumb & desperate thing to say, most Poles are very anti-Stalin, and also anti-Hitler.

It doesn't take a genius to find out why proud Poles despise Kosher people.

Look at you & everybody else on this forum who's Kosher who mocks, slanders & belittles the Polish people.

While, maybe 5% of the forum is anti-Polish, about 100% of Kosher people here are anti-Polish.

Yet, Poland's the nation who helped Kosher people the most.

Just shows what disgusting ungrateful rats you people are.

Let’s ignore the Pogroms that preceded that reaction.
In your world, Jewish success can never have anything to do with nepotism, bribery, collusion, or any other kind of socially destructive or unfair behavior. It is ALWAYS "education"
You do realize that Communism was the reaction to 1,000 years of the RCC and tyranny.
Of course you don’t.
Every genocidalist has his justification and you justify the unbelievable brutality of the Bolsheviks on "persecution" of Jews by the Church (1000 years of it, no less). It seems reasonable to you that when the Jews rounded up Gentile university professors and slaughtered them (and, frequently, their children since they were now orphans) it was justified because it was the legitimate revenge for something some Gentile had done to some Jew 900 years earlier?

In your world the term COMMUNIST means jew? I have never met a person
who blamed the Bolsheviks on "persecution of the Jews" I have come across a few adolf hitler ass lickers who imagine that jews are DA COMMUNISTS-----but I lived in a very red-neck place------that did not allow a N^%%@ into the whole town
until very recently--------and even then the WAS{ neighbors blamed it on da joooos they kindly allowed in

A lot of the financing & orchestration was Kosher, and the leadership was disproportionately Kosher.

Just like Kosher people are playing a huge role behind Democrats in funding, and media, Hollywood, social media, etc. but then ultimately will hide behind Liberal Goyim when the sh(t hits the fan.

the old pieogis babushka taught you well

It's Babcia in Polish, not Babushka.

Even in Germany, the idea to send partially Kosher Lenin to Russia on train in 1917 came from Izrael Gelphand, the Kosher,
and
Trotsky Lenin's full Kosher side kick, was also financed on a ship to Russia in 1917 by Kosher Jacob Schiff.
as
did
Kosher Jacob Schiff became the top financier of the Bolsheviks
among others like Otto Kahn, Felix Warburg, Yakub Ganetzky etc.
and
yes the Tsar was killed by Kosher Jacob Yurovsky.

I don't speak polish------not a word-----neither did those of my ancestors
who were born there in the 19th century. Not did those who were murdered
in the POLISH CITY called Oświęcim

You're right,,,,,,,,,, Tell every Muslim, Chinese, Hindu, etc, etc, that you see that they don't belong in the USA :ahole-1:

Hindus AKA Gypsies did mostly assimilate to Christianity in Europe eventually
Unlike
A certain scumbag people.

gypsies are not hindus----not now and never were. ------not have they adopted christianity

Hmm.
Well Wikipedia says something different.

you are very confused ------persons EXPERT IN LANGUAGE-----
find some link LINGUISTICALLY to NORTHERN INDIA-----I got
bad news------Northern India-----actually means-----the NORTHERN
PART OF THE INDIAN SUBCONTINENT-----<<<< that does not mean
HINDU ----it refers to a linguistic group that includes Urdu AND
Farsi -----and that means people who are INDO EUROPEAN----
and that includes even Afghanistan, Pakistan---and---eastern Iran---
of course -----Indo European languages describes even Sanskrit and
Hindi. It is a VERY BIG GROUP OF LANGUAGES ----
INDO-EUROPEAN even us-----except polacks who just GARBLE

Poles just garble?
So says the people who growl & cough up phlegm when they speak Yiddish & Hebrew both.

I do a reasonable bit of Hebrew---very little Yiddish-----and have no phlegm----
nor do I vomit blood because of chronic ingestion of wodka

In your world, Jewish success can never have anything to do with nepotism, bribery, collusion, or any other kind of socially destructive or unfair behavior. It is ALWAYS "education"
Every genocidalist has his justification and you justify the unbelievable brutality of the Bolsheviks on "persecution" of Jews by the Church (1000 years of it, no less). It seems reasonable to you that when the Jews rounded up Gentile university professors and slaughtered them (and, frequently, their children since they were now orphans) it was justified because it was the legitimate revenge for something some Gentile had done to some Jew 900 years earlier?

who blamed the Bolsheviks on "persecution of the Jews" I have come across a few adolf hitler ass lickers who imagine that jews are DA COMMUNISTS-----but I lived in a very red-neck place------that did not allow a N^%%@ into the whole town
until very recently--------and even then the WAS{ neighbors blamed it on da joooos they kindly allowed in

A lot of the financing & orchestration was Kosher, and the leadership was disproportionately Kosher.

Just like Kosher people are playing a huge role behind Democrats in funding, and media, Hollywood, social media, etc. but then ultimately will hide behind Liberal Goyim when the sh(t hits the fan.

Even in Germany, the idea to send partially Kosher Lenin to Russia on train in 1917 came from Izrael Gelphand, the Kosher,
and
Trotsky Lenin's full Kosher side kick, was also financed on a ship to Russia in 1917 by Kosher Jacob Schiff.
as
did
and

You admit your family lived in Poland, but never spoke Polish.

You think Auschwitz is Polish,
when the camps were built by Kosher people on Nazi German annexed lands.

You wonder why Poles don't like you?

Because you are the most disrespectful, disgusting, ignorant, dirty & everything else wrong people the World has ever seen.

reality-----Russian jews did support REVOLUTION IN RUSSIA------because Russia stank like shit. As to BOLSHEVIKS-------dem was gentiles------Stalin was a DIVNITY STUDENT of the Russian orthodox church-----he hated jews. He was also a genocidal pig

Is that why he appointed Kosher Genrikh Yagoda to run the NKVD, and which 40% of high ranking NKVD officers were Kosher around 1934?
and
Lazar Kogan & Matvei Berman 2 Kosher people were appointed by Stalin to run the GULAG camps?
or
how about how Kosher Lazar Kaganovich was appointed by Stalin to organize the Holodomor Genocide?

there is a polish habit STILL DONE_-----in politics-----if a filthy polish dog hates someone--------he seeks ALL THE WAY BACK into his family tree to find
a JEW----------the polish dogs are still doing it-------and then find out that
the most stinking jew in the family is JESUS. There is only one player in the Russian system who has no jewish background as determined by polacks------the GENOCIDAL PIG----stalin another non jew is the POLISH HERO-----adolf hitler-----baptized catholic. The polacks are still searching

What a dumb & desperate thing to say, most Poles are very anti-Stalin, and also anti-Hitler.

and also JEW HATERS-----IN VINO VERITAS <<<< from the catholic holy
language ------IN WINE THERE IS TRUTH-----also ---truth in wodka. To
learn what polish people think------visit the hospital wards devoted to those
suffering end stage liver failure

Learn how to write comments correctly.
Gee, what a piece of work you are.

The Pollack is so stupid he doesn’t know they’re a lot of Religions who don’t believe. He obviously doesn’t believe in “ Freedom of Religion”
He would dare say it but he’s for the destruction of EVERY Temple, Mosque, Hindu and Chinese places of Worship, etc. or the ones who follow that religion should be eliminated A typical HITLER mentality
EVERY Temple, Mosque, Hindu and Chinese places of Worship, etc. or the ones who follow that religion should be eliminated A typical HITLER mentality
Actually, a Bolshevik mentality, that is to say, Jewish mentality. When the Jews took power in Russia in `1917, thousands of churches were razed, the clergy hunted down and slaughtered like animals with their wives and children. The synagogues and rabbinate were left unscathed.
Jews are educated and knowledge does not bestow innocence.
"Jews are educated and knowledge does not bestow innocence."
Speaking of loans, when is Poland going to pay back for the homes and businesses confiscated by the Germans and taken by the Poles after the war?
When the Jews pay back the Russians, Poles, Germans, Hungarians, Czecks, Ukranians,Serbs, et al., the property stolen by the Communists and looted by the Jews. Let's start with the property of the Romanovs that the Jew Armand Hammer brought to New York after Jews murdered the Tsar and his wife and children.
You do realize that Communism was the reaction to 1,000 years of the RCC and tyranny.
Of course you don’t.

Those self-hating Jews wear bigger crosses than the Pope.
You wanted assimilation.
You got it.

sobie----you live in the same fantasy world as do others in the state of NY---with
non functioning livers

and
as
did
and

Because you are the most disrespectful, disgusting, ignorant, dirty & everything else wrong people the World has ever seen.

I know why poles do not like jews-------I have had the misfortune of working
in hospitals filled with blood vomiting poles

sobie----you live in the same fantasy world as do others in the state of NY---with
non functioning livers

You people are wackos, such desperate, vindictive, pathological lying, manipulative, and just plain garbage.

There's no way you people can keep being told with facts about the Camps being Nazi German, and you Kosher people can't be this ignorant.

You & your ilk are trying to scapegoat the Polish people.

The people who did the most for you, and you are hated all over, it's because you exist, and nobody likes you except dumb Hicks down South who never met you.

and
as
did
and

A drunken Pole has 100X more dignity, than an ignorant, biased, manipulative oaf like you, who's been told 100 times Nazi Germans did the Holocaust,
but
repeat the lies over & over again of some Polish Holocaust, because you are the scum of Humanity.

and
as
did
and

A drunken Pole has 100X more dignity, than an ignorant, biased, manipulative oaf like you, who's been told 100 times Nazi Germans did the Holocaust,
but
repeat the lies over & over again, because you are the scum of Humanity.

wrong again --------Poles fought the germans just as did Stalin------HOWEVER both harbored their own GENOCIDAL DOGS since long before 1934

and
as
did
and

but

wrong again --------Poles fought the germans just as did Stalin------HOWEVER both harbored their own GENOCIDAL DOGS since long before 1934

Poland had no more to do with the Holocaust than the Kosher people had.

I'm quite frankly completely fed up with your people 100%.

You people are sure a disgusting horde trying to control every aspect of society for your own gain & get in peoples faces,
I.E
Pushing your chutzpha

for a group who claims to not know why they are hated,
you sure
keep doing everything to be hated.

You will be despised by most Polish people, because you lie, you make up cr@p, and I'm tired of your disgusting, very disgusting lies against my people.

non functioning livers

You people are wackos, such desperate, vindictive, pathological lying, manipulative, and just plain garbage.

There's no way you people can keep being told with facts about the Camps being Nazi German, and you Kosher people can't be this ignorant.

You & your ilk are trying to scapegoat the Polish people.

The people who did the most for you, and you are hated all over, it's because you exist, and nobody likes you except dumb Hicks down South who never met you.

You Pollacks are the lowest of the low; Just plain filth and garbage , and one of the most desperate. Your own History STINKS so much you can't even face up to it,
YOU live in the State of NY???? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: Have you EVER been in N.Y.C. or anywhere in the five boroughs or even Long Island? Why don't you tell THOSE NON CHRISTIAN PEOPLE ( there are a lot of them) that they don't belong.
You won't; because you dpn't have the guts, You're a POLLACK COWARD except when you have a can of gasoline and a match in your hand.
Don't think people from the South have ever met a POLLACK and hopefully never will

and
as
did
and

but
repeat the lies over & over again of some Polish Holocaust, because you are the scum of Humanity.
POLLACKS are the SCUMBAGS of the planet earth

but

You people are sure a disgusting horde trying to control every aspect of society for your own gain & get in peoples faces,
I.E
Pushing your chutzpha

you sure

You will be despised by most Polish people, because you lie, you make up cr@p, and I'm tired of your disgusting, very disgusting lies against my people.

polish people despised jews LONG before you catholic hero ADOLF showed up.
ADOLF KNEW and ADOLF USED IT

What's wrong with Zionism? Zionism is that jews want to move home to Israel. I don't see how this is a problem. That way they will not cause more world wars in other countries any more.

What's wrong with Zionism? Zionism is that jews want to move home to Israel. I don't see how this is a problem. That way they will not cause more world wars in other countries any more.

nor impose kosher pickles on unwilling gentiles

and
or
There are also prominent figures of Polish origin who played significant roles in Bolsheviks' repressions - Dzerzhinskiy, one of organizers of Red terror, and Menzhynskiy, the head of NKVD during the Holodomor.

but

I.E
Pushing your chutzpha

you sure

polish people despised jews LONG before you catholic hero ADOLF showed up.
ADOLF KNEW and ADOLF USED IT

This is something I have mentioned MANY times

Forum List

Back