Every Jew has secret knowledge of a Zionist world conspiracy? Not true.

Tell that to the US, British and Russian militaries who took and published the photos.
and labelled them as whatever they wished.

c0cbb081b776806d.jpeg
Uh huh.
Uh huh.

You realize, of course, that you've refuted nothing that I've said in this thread so far.
You want me to refute memes?
How mature.
Anyone can start a website or publish a book; freedom of expression is so important that I would not suppress lies.
I've posted much more than memes. You've refuted nothing but only hurled insults, dodged, and otherwise failed to address in any substantive way any point I've made and supported.

thats the typical behaviour of the Israel apologists when they are getting owned.

Only slightly less easy than photographing the corpses of typhus victims and claiming they were murdered.
Tell that to the US, British and Russian militaries who took and published the photos.

c0cbb081b776806d.jpeg
Uh huh.
Uh huh.

You realize, of course, that you've refuted nothing that I've said in this thread so far.

the understatement of the century.
The overstatement of the century.

Auschwitz camp was built at first as a putative political jail in a POLISH TOWN under the control of the German Nazi occupation. It was really a death factory for jews. Men women and children were brought in by cattle car------right past the homes of polish citizens-------and murdered there.
Doesn't is just make such perfect sense to to build a swimming pool and a brothel in a death factory? Well, of course, because the German people have always been known for their inefficiency & stupidity. Must be why they would ship all those men, women, and children they were planning to murder hundreds of miles in cattle cars to be gassed instead of just shooting them. Sure, it all makes sense now.
4f8a058dfd477760.jpeg

Must be easy to go to a Nazi site and pick up selected verses.
Only slightly less easy than photographing the corpses of typhus victims and claiming they were murdered.
Haha, your method of debate is amateurish--just repeated attempts to "one-up" regardless of relevance, accuracy or value. That's ok. Keep playing. Of the 8,315 views so far on this thread, you have to figure among them were hundreds of people who have been exposed to the truth about Jews--some for the first time--who otherwise would still be blinking stupidly and nodding in agreement at the Jewish lies they've suckled all their lives.

indeed,well said.

c0cbb081b776806d.jpeg
Uh huh.
Uh huh.

How mature.
Anyone can start a website or publish a book; freedom of expression is so important that I would not suppress lies.
The greatest mass murderers of the bloody 20th century were the Jews--a remarkable feat in itself. But even more remarkable is the fact they have been able to rebrand themselves as the greatest victims. How did they do it? Obviously, lies and propaganda, but, more crucially, control of the media.

We have been taught all our lives about Kristallnacht, the night when mobs attacked Jewish-owned businesses in Germany, kicking off Hitler's reign of terror. What we were not told is that those businesses were in fact newspapers. The German people attacked the Jewish press. The Germans are to be admired. Of all the peoples of the world, they put up the best fight against Jewish possession. As an American, I am ashamed at how easily we are sent trotting off to die for Jews, whether in Iraq or on Omaha Beach. Both German Christians and American Christians are slated for extermination, but, at least, the Germans fought back.

great stuff there,thanks for posting it.

c0cbb081b776806d.jpeg
Uh huh.
Uh huh.

How mature.
I've posted much more than memes. You've refuted nothing but only hurled insults, dodged, and otherwise failed to address in any substantive way any point I've made and supported.

thats the typical behaviour of the Israel apologists when they are getting owned.
You have my permission to believe anything you wish.
There’s too much evidence, “disproven by your selected historians”, to dismiss the truth.

Auschwitz camp was built at first as a putative political jail in a POLISH TOWN under the control of the German Nazi occupation. It was really a death factory for jews. Men women and children were brought in by cattle car------right past the homes of polish citizens-------and murdered there.
Doesn't is just make such perfect sense to to build a swimming pool and a brothel in a death factory? Well, of course, because the German people have always been known for their inefficiency & stupidity. Must be why they would ship all those men, women, and children they were planning to murder hundreds of miles in cattle cars to be gassed instead of just shooting them. Sure, it all makes sense now.
4f8a058dfd477760.jpeg

Haha, your method of debate is amateurish--just repeated attempts to "one-up" regardless of relevance, accuracy or value. That's ok. Keep playing. Of the 8,315 views so far on this thread, you have to figure among them were hundreds of people who have been exposed to the truth about Jews--some for the first time--who otherwise would still be blinking stupidly and nodding in agreement at the Jewish lies they've suckled all their lives.

indeed,well said.

magda Goebbels would be PROUD

4f8a058dfd477760.jpeg

Capri---- I own a piece of property that was----long ago---a private house (late 1800s) in the course of time it became two apartments for blue collar workers.
----more time past and it became a grocery store. more time-----different uses. The USAGE of buildings can
change over time. My maternal grandfather lost brothers and their families----
having been shipped by train from Austria to Auschwitz----the fate of two little nieces is known------a pig like you grabbed them by their ankles and smashed
their heads against a brick wall-----AUSCHWITZ I appreciate your review of the revisionist filth. All genocides result in some survivors and WITNESSES.
Of course----I "know" that no one died of starvation in Ireland-----the Mc Idiots
just CANNABALIZED the Mc Scum. See----I can act like a moron just like you.
Are you Irish? oh-----well-----I tried.
Very sorry to hear about your and your grandfather's relatives.

No one claims that there were no camps, that jews weren't targeted, or that people didn't suffer and die. The argument of "revisionists" is with the intent, the numbers, the purported methods, and the causes.

Of course, I take exception to your saying "a pig like you grabbed them by their ankles and smashed their heads against a brick wall" as I would never dream of doing such a thing nor associate with anyone who would. Regardless, your reaction is understandable and I feel no animosity towards you for it. You have my apologies if anything I posted opened an old wound. I'm not calling anyone a liar -- be clear about that -- nor claiming that nothing wrong, vile, or evil was ever committed by the German military. Horrible things happen in war. That said, word of mouth recounting of isolated incidents doesn't constitute proof of wide ranging claims.

You are, of course, correct that buildings and facilities can be re-purposed. Yet, even if we accept that Auschwitz was constructed originally for some other purpose than extermination, could it have been constructed as anything other than a prison of some sort? Remember, it was on occupied (officially) Polish territory. Would any prison have such facilities? Are you contending that the buildings were there, the camp was built around them, yet they weren't razed or made husks? How odd.

Regarding witnesses: There is video documentation of former Auschwitz inmates confirming a prison orchestra, art shows, etc. Numerous purported eye-witness testimonies are proven and admitted falsehoods. Others are proven to have been coerced through threats and torture. Some are are contradictory (as noted previously in this thread). Some are patently ridiculous. And others? Again, no one claims nothing happened; only the why, how, and how much are questioned.
Auschwitz was designed for the ground up to cremate humans em masse.
"Auschwitz was designed for the ground up to cremate humans em masse."

Why is there no order to that effect? No documents? No internal memos, notes of design meetings? Tons of documents are generated to accomplish something like that, which end up spread far and wide. And the famously meticulous Germans produced not a one? When the Jewish Bolsheviks exterminated whole Christian or ethnic communities, or parishes, or university faculties, they would contrive a deception to get the victims on trains which would go a few miles out into the woods, where the victims would be unloaded and then machine gunned (or, in winter, left to die). Faster, way cheaper, no records. Why would the Nazis build a huge crematorium when they could just have done that, having the Jewish Bolshevik example to follow from just 20 years earlier?

barracks.jpg
intellegentsia.jpg
physical_elimination.jpg
term_limits.jpg

he can only whine and cry in defeat.LOL

4f8a058dfd477760.jpeg

Capri---- I own a piece of property that was----long ago---a private house (late 1800s) in the course of time it became two apartments for blue collar workers.
----more time past and it became a grocery store. more time-----different uses. The USAGE of buildings can
change over time. My maternal grandfather lost brothers and their families----
having been shipped by train from Austria to Auschwitz----the fate of two little nieces is known------a pig like you grabbed them by their ankles and smashed
their heads against a brick wall-----AUSCHWITZ I appreciate your review of the revisionist filth. All genocides result in some survivors and WITNESSES.
Of course----I "know" that no one died of starvation in Ireland-----the Mc Idiots
just CANNABALIZED the Mc Scum. See----I can act like a moron just like you.
Are you Irish? oh-----well-----I tried.
Very sorry to hear about your and your grandfather's relatives.

No one claims that there were no camps, that jews weren't targeted, or that people didn't suffer and die. The argument of "revisionists" is with the intent, the numbers, the purported methods, and the causes.

Of course, I take exception to your saying "a pig like you grabbed them by their ankles and smashed their heads against a brick wall" as I would never dream of doing such a thing nor associate with anyone who would. Regardless, your reaction is understandable and I feel no animosity towards you for it. You have my apologies if anything I posted opened an old wound. I'm not calling anyone a liar -- be clear about that -- nor claiming that nothing wrong, vile, or evil was ever committed by the German military. Horrible things happen in war. That said, word of mouth recounting of isolated incidents doesn't constitute proof of wide ranging claims.

You are, of course, correct that buildings and facilities can be re-purposed. Yet, even if we accept that Auschwitz was constructed originally for some other purpose than extermination, could it have been constructed as anything other than a prison of some sort? Remember, it was on occupied (officially) Polish territory. Would any prison have such facilities? Are you contending that the buildings were there, the camp was built around them, yet they weren't razed or made husks? How odd.

Regarding witnesses: There is video documentation of former Auschwitz inmates confirming a prison orchestra, art shows, etc. Numerous purported eye-witness testimonies are proven and admitted falsehoods. Others are proven to have been coerced through threats and torture. Some are are contradictory (as noted previously in this thread). Some are patently ridiculous. And others? Again, no one claims nothing happened; only the why, how, and how much are questioned.
Auschwitz was designed for the ground up to cremate humans em masse.
"Auschwitz was designed for the ground up to cremate humans em masse."

Why is there no order to that effect? No documents? No internal memos, notes of design meetings? Tons of documents are generated to accomplish something like that, which end up spread far and wide. And the famously meticulous Germans produced not a one? When the Jewish Bolsheviks exterminated whole Christian or ethnic communities, or parishes, or university faculties, they would contrive a deception to get the victims on trains which would go a few miles out into the woods, where the victims would be unloaded and then machine gunned (or, in winter, left to die). Faster, way cheaper, no records. Why would the Nazis build a huge crematorium when they could just have done that, having the Jewish Bolshevik example to follow from just 20 years earlier?

barracks.jpg
intellegentsia.jpg
physical_elimination.jpg
term_limits.jpg

he can only whine and cry in defeat.LOL

who? magda, as she shoved cyanide down the throats of her gaggle
of toddlers in the name of------whot's his name and his kid and the ghost?

4f8a058dfd477760.jpeg

Which is why 99% of those who have responded have called you an asshole.
Seeing that StormFront has closed down I would think your fellow Nazis would be more than happy to join you in your quest to publicize the “TRUTH”.

Your debating skills are non-existent.
yiddish_for_truthteller.gif

4f8a058dfd477760.jpeg

Seeing that StormFront has closed down I would think your fellow Nazis would be more than happy to join you in your quest to publicize the “TRUTH”.

The weather is beautiful today.

There’s an Aushwitz exhibit at the Jewish Memorial Museum in NYC.
Exhibits at that museum and the many other "Holocaust" museums are primarily re-creations -- better, fabrications & falsifications. EG - models of gas chambers, piles of shoes of the deceased that are actually only a few pairs of shoes attached to a raised base, and so forth. Meanwhile, the bars of soap that were claimed to have been made from the fat of victims and the lampshades that were claimed to have been made from their skin were removed when those lies were revealed.
Gee, they lied about soap and lampshades and other stuff; just maybe they might have lied about some other things...?
Meanwhile, the Auschwitz Museum in Poland lowered its official death total tally by nearly 3 million yet the magic number of 6,000,000 jewish victims hasn't been changed. Now ain't that strange?

There are also way too many non-Jews who liberated the camps who are still alive.
The fact is that since VHS didn’t exist at the time doesn’t make millions of non-Jewish soldiers personal testimonies false.
Not one of whom among the Americans or British claimed to have seen a murderous gas chamber or an order for mass extermination. Or maybe I'm wrong -- please show us such testimony. There were Soviet testimonies, and we all know how honest the Soviets were. :rolleyes:

I also presume you haven’t watched the unedited version of Triumph of the Will...it’s brutal.
No. I did see "Shoah" -- also brutal. Lot's of dead people it CLAIMED were murdered. No mention of typhus.
Have you seen this?: https://thegreateststorynevertold.tv

Stormfront hasn't closed down (nyah, nyah).
And we are publicizing the truth wherever we're allowed to do so. Try truth-zone.net and gab.com/HolocaustLiesExposed for a couple of instances.

For the same reasons the Nazis tried to burn every document they had written when they knew the allies were just a few days away.
My, how convenient. Every last written record of this massive, coordinated genocide -- gone. Well, gee, that's just proof positive that it happened exactly like they say, huh?

the nazi Christian pigs
You betray your bigotry.

worked hard on their stories
Someone worked hard on their stories. The victors get to write and promote the "history" -- that's why the "good guys" always win.
Many documents were destroyed, but the Germans, being amazingly scrupulous with detailing everything they did, couldn’t destroy all of them.
And by the way, the numbers haven’t changed.
If anything, there’s that priest I saw last year on 60 Minutes, who keeps finding new ad how grave pits.
My mother-in-Law saw many people die from typhus. She had it also but was amazingly talented so they had to cure her. Her family got wiped out.

I am quite skeptical about the soap and lampshades.
People tend to hyperbolize, as if what happened wasn’t bad enough.

The hair, dolls and shoes actually exist so don’t even try going there.
Within the last year, I've come to believe the so-called Holocaust is shot through and through with absurdities and lies--everything from the lampshades made out of the skin of Jews to the ludicrous idea that genocidal Germans rounded up the Jews, shipped them halfway across the continent, put them up in barracks for a while, and THEN mass exterminated them.

Also, within the last three or four years, I've gradually discovered more and more details of what truly WAS a Holocaust--the deliberate program of mass extermination of Russian Christians at the hands of the Bolshevik Jews using methods that can only be described as Satanic (I can't think of any other word that captures how truly horrific the Red Terror in Russia was.)

Yet, practically everyone treats the former as nearly a holy shrine; in many countries you can go to jail for even questioning whether it happened. Countless movies, school curricula, not to mention all the Holocaust Memorials (paid for by taxpayers) constantly reinforce this phony event as if it is the central occurrence of human history. Meanwhile, there are no movies about the Red Terror, nothing in our schools' curricula, and one tiny statue that I know of memorializing "the victims of communism". It's on Massachusetts Ave in DC. I stood on the corner by that statue one day during the lunch hour and asked federal workers as they passed if they knew what the statue was for. Few did though they pass it every day.

Thank God for that tiny number of righteous Jews who speak the truth in the face of unhinged attacks such as the Jews on this board frequently launch. Without them, the entire race could justly be condemned as a mortal enemy. Because there is no justification for the utter perversion of history that the Jews have foisted on us except that they be an enemy.

4f8a058dfd477760.jpeg

The weather is beautiful today.

another jewish conspiracy

Exhibits at that museum and the many other "Holocaust" museums are primarily re-creations -- better, fabrications & falsifications. EG - models of gas chambers, piles of shoes of the deceased that are actually only a few pairs of shoes attached to a raised base, and so forth. Meanwhile, the bars of soap that were claimed to have been made from the fat of victims and the lampshades that were claimed to have been made from their skin were removed when those lies were revealed.
Gee, they lied about soap and lampshades and other stuff; just maybe they might have lied about some other things...?
Meanwhile, the Auschwitz Museum in Poland lowered its official death total tally by nearly 3 million yet the magic number of 6,000,000 jewish victims hasn't been changed. Now ain't that strange?

There are also way too many non-Jews who liberated the camps who are still alive.
The fact is that since VHS didn’t exist at the time doesn’t make millions of non-Jewish soldiers personal testimonies false.
Not one of whom among the Americans or British claimed to have seen a murderous gas chamber or an order for mass extermination. Or maybe I'm wrong -- please show us such testimony. There were Soviet testimonies, and we all know how honest the Soviets were. :rolleyes:

I also presume you haven’t watched the unedited version of Triumph of the Will...it’s brutal.
No. I did see "Shoah" -- also brutal. Lot's of dead people it CLAIMED were murdered. No mention of typhus.

And we are publicizing the truth wherever we're allowed to do so. Try truth-zone.net and gab.com/HolocaustLiesExposed for a couple of instances.

For the same reasons the Nazis tried to burn every document they had written when they knew the allies were just a few days away.
My, how convenient. Every last written record of this massive, coordinated genocide -- gone. Well, gee, that's just proof positive that it happened exactly like they say, huh?

the nazi Christian pigs
You betray your bigotry.

Someone worked hard on their stories. The victors get to write and promote the "history" -- that's why the "good guys" always win.
Many documents were destroyed, but the Germans, being amazingly scrupulous with detailing everything they did, couldn’t destroy all of them.
If anything, there’s that priest I saw last year on 60 Minutes, who keeps finding new ad how grave pits.
My mother-in-Law saw many people die from typhus. She had it also but was amazingly talented so they had to cure her. Her family got wiped out.

Within the last year, I've come to believe the so-called Holocaust is shot through and through with absurdities and lies--everything from the lampshades made out of the skin of Jews to the ludicrous idea that genocidal Germans rounded up the Jews, shipped them halfway across the continent, put them up in barracks for a while, and THEN mass exterminated them.

Also, within the last three or four years, I've gradually discovered more and more details of what truly WAS a Holocaust--the deliberate program of mass extermination of Russian Christians at the hands of the Bolshevik Jews using methods that can only be described as Satanic (I can't think of any other word that captures how truly horrific the Red Terror in Russia was.)

Yet, practically everyone treats the former as nearly a holy shrine; in many countries you can go to jail for even questioning whether it happened. Countless movies, school curricula, not to mention all the Holocaust Memorials (paid for by taxpayers) constantly reinforce this phony event as if it is the central occurrence of human history. Meanwhile, there are no movies about the Red Terror, nothing in our schools' curricula, and one tiny statue that I know of memorializing "the victims of communism". It's on Massachusetts Ave in DC. I stood on the corner by that statue one day during the lunch hour and asked federal workers as they passed if they knew what the statue was for. Few did though they pass it every day.

Thank God for that tiny number of righteous Jews who speak the truth in the face of unhinged attacks such as the Jews on this board frequently launch. Without them, the entire race could justly be condemned as a mortal enemy. Because there is no justification for the utter perversion of history that the Jews have foisted on us except that they be an enemy.
I’m sure the 10 Bolshevik Jews had no help from any Christians.
You see the result of 1,000 years of pogroms.

Hitler centered his activities on one platform...
Exterminate the Jews.
Hitler knew no one would care.
Hitler ran against Jewish Bolsheviks, who had already slaughtered millions of Christians in Russia and attempted a violent coup in Germany. He never initiated a mass extermination of the Jews. Y'all are liars, liars, liars!

the nazi Christian pigs
You betray your bigotry.

THE TIME HAS COME-----you MUST give him THE RECIPE

Exterminate the Jews.
Hitler ran against Jewish Bolsheviks, who had already slaughtered millions of Christians in Russia and attempted a violent coup in Germany. He never initiated a mass extermination of the Jews. Y'all are liars, liars, liars!
The Jews in Germany were assimilated and as successful as today’s US Jews.
That is why Hitler and Germans hated them.
The Jews in Germany and Russia had little or no contact with each other.
You must believe they all had iPhones.

Exterminate the Jews.
The Jews in Germany were assimilated and as successful as today’s US Jews.
That is why Hitler and Germans hated them.
The Jews in Germany and Russia had little or no contact with each other.
You must believe they all had iPhones.

and DA GERMAN JEWS ---IE THE SURVIVORS. ----is still the same------
despite the fact that they KNOW Yiddish very well-------they refuse to
speak it or ADMIT that they understand it. This is an IN thing-----jew to jew----
NEVAH SPEAK YIDDISH with a german jew-------DEY IS GERMAN-----

PS ----INDE..baby------do you still REFUSE to reveal the original recipe ....
IN ARAMAIC?

I would give it to the juicy street Nazi ...... If only I could be confident that he knows
how to thicken hot borscht with an egg

the nazi Christian pigs
You betray your bigotry.

Are you saying the Red Terror was justified?

Forum List

Back