🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Every man, woman and child above the age of 12 should own, carry, and know how to use a firearm...

I believe that arming everybody over 12 is a plan that would work given one caveat. If the mass/drive-by shooter was required to yell his intention and then count to 10 Mississippi before firing we could nip this problem in the bud.

...no more mass shootings at our schools, no more drive-by shootings in our streets if everyone in America was armed and ready to defend him or herself.

Oh for chrissake, move to fucking Yemen. Everybody there has a gun, see how that's working out?

Try Switzerland. Yes, it is working out just fine. Oddly, when everyone is armed, you tend to not try and kill people knowing you WILL get shot.

Reminds me of the Texas shooter back in the 60s. He was stopped by a regular citizen, because back then everyone carried.

Murderers are stopped by armed citizens ALL THE TIME. It's idiotic to even attempt to argue otherwise.

...no more mass shootings at our schools, no more drive-by shootings in our streets if everyone in America was armed and ready to defend him or herself.

Oh for chrissake, move to fucking Yemen. Everybody there has a gun, see how that's working out?

Probably a lot of fun on a Saturday Night...

product_thumb.php

Nope. When the person is ready, then, and only then, should they have weapons. My daughter is 13 and she isn't ready for them yet.

Hell.
Why age 12?
Let's start arming children at age 6 so we can finally say phuck it to what's left of our Republic and start child soldiering and mimic the Congo!

Worked out well in open carry Texas now didn’t it.
There weren't enough people exercising it. Nobody in the El Paso Walmart was armed.

We need MORE.

How do you know that - especially in a state like Texas?
Because El Paso is not really Texas. Nice try, tanto.

If the schools did their job, there would be no mass shootings anyway. Instead they FUCK boys over, which in turn creates many losers who want blood. Absolutely nothing is changing, public schools are simply unfit environment for boys.
Its an unfit environment for anyone with a brain.

There weren't enough people exercising it. Nobody in the El Paso Walmart was armed.

We need MORE.

How do you know that no one at the El Paso Walmart was armed?
You have evidence to suggest otherwise?

Hell.
Why age 12?
Let's start arming children at age 6 so we can finally say phuck it to what's left of our Republic and start child soldiering and mimic the Congo!
Bad experience with a young child and an UZI at a gun show and with a child and another auto-weapon in Las Vegas, if I remember correctly.

Hell.
Why age 12?
Bad experience with a young child and an UZI at a gun show and with a child and another auto-weapon in Las Vegas, if I remember correctly.
------------------------- I guess that zhit happens Bode .

We need MORE.

How do you know that no one at the El Paso Walmart was armed?
Decades ago there was an article in a local paper in the northern city I lived in. It estimated with a crowd of 50 thousand people in the local stadium there were about 250 people who carried guns. Never an incident. Security was minimal. You azzes caused this. You evil scrotums with your agendas have ph uked the west up. You are slowly turning us into an internment camp. There can be no other reasons. It has been your game since the 1960's. And you blame people that lived by civility.

Forum List

Back