Every one of you likely did something outrageous at the age of 16 or 17.

I never attempted to rape a girl at 16 or 17.

If attempted forcible rape is something that you consider perfectly normal for a teenager, is there something you want to tell us, Gramps?
See ^^^^^
A perfect example of someone ignoring the principles our system is founded on.

A perfect example of someone ignoring the principles this thread was founded on: "Every one of you likely did something outrageous at the age of 16 or 17'.

I never tried to forcible rape anyone at 16 or 17. Trying to blow this off as typical behavior for a teen boy is ridiculous.

Now that is true….

However, if there wasn’t police involvement…let me restate that….CONFIRMED police involvement meaning the authorities were called and he was questioned…I am not of the position that this is “forcible rape”.

And—this is for everyone on the left—save the “well his record was whitewashed” nonsense. The record is the record; as imperfect or imperfect as it may be. If you’re going to run that offense, then everything these jugheads said about Obama is in play; “records of his birth in nigeria were whitewashed” or whatever.

We have an eye witness: Christine Blasey Ford. The woman who was claims that she was attacked by Kavanaugh as a teenager, where he attempted to forcibly rape her.

And this is not a story she's made up for the confirmation hearings. But an experience she recounted in counselling in 2012, with third party documentation to prove it. With other witnesses confirming that she cited Kavanaugh as the person that attempted to rape her as a teenager.

Long before the hearings.

She should be heard.

And.........

It never came up a single time in, not ONE, not TWO, not THREE, not FOUR, not FIVE and NOT SIX, FBI Investigation for a security clearance?

How dumb are you?

No one knew, so how again was this to come up in an investigation?

You act like he smoked pot. Raping someone is a whole other level.

Mix that with his abortion + contraceptive stances = typical woman hating conservative.
Rape?

See what I mean people? Not only is their no allegation of rape but this asshat has already convicted him of it.

lol. You righties are experts at convicting people based on allegations!

And the only reason it wasn’t rape was because his buddy showed up .

Laughing.......When they're chanting 'LOCK HER UP' at a Trump rally, I'm sure they mean that she should remember to lock her front door at night.

I don't know anyone who is the same person today that they were as a teenager 30 or 40 years ago.
Having said that should YOUR life be upended over unsubstantiated accusations from your youth? Matters not if you are guilty or not. The accusation alone will likely end your career or make things very difficult for you.
Is this who we are now as a nation? Have we truly tossed the scales of justice out the window and replaced them with guilty until proven innocent?

Stay on topic if you can.
------------------------------------ looks like its Guilty until Proved Innocent to me and its a shame . See Judge Roy Moore and now Kavanaugh . Started years ago in my opinion whenever sex accusations or sex crimes were involved and the POWERS Decided that woman should be treated differently then men .
Enough people have come forward to indicate that roy moore was Alabama's state whore and stalker well into his 30's. But he's a "conservative" and a gawd-fearin' bibble-banger.
Moore was at best a creep. We are better off without him.

Mix that with his abortion + contraceptive stances = typical woman hating conservative.
Rape?

See what I mean people? Not only is their no allegation of rape but this asshat has already convicted him of it.

So you admit you lied?

And according to her the buddy was with them the entire time. And he said it didn’t happen

should we investigate the high school years of everyone who worked in government?

all the Senators and their staffers? etc...

Well Supreme Court judges are there for life unless impeached. Its not like Trump who is there for 4 years.

I don't know anyone who is the same person today that they were as a teenager 30 or 40 years ago.
Having said that should YOUR life be upended over unsubstantiated accusations from your youth? Matters not if you are guilty or not. The accusation alone will likely end your career or make things very difficult for you.
Is this who we are now as a nation? Have we truly tossed the scales of justice out the window and replaced them with guilty until proven innocent?

If attempted forcible rape is something that you consider perfectly normal for a teenager, is there something you want to tell us, Gramps?
See ^^^^^

A perfect example of someone ignoring the principles this thread was founded on: "Every one of you likely did something outrageous at the age of 16 or 17'.

I never tried to forcible rape anyone at 16 or 17. Trying to blow this off as typical behavior for a teen boy is ridiculous.

Man I would hope so.

I would hope so too.

Given how eager conservatives were to blow off Mr. "Grab them by the Pussy's own claims about what he did to women, I'm not entirely sure.

See ^^^^^

Man I would hope so.

I would hope so too.

Given how eager conservatives were to blow off Mr. "Grab them by the Pussy's own claims about what he did to women, I'm not entirely sure.

I guess its normal for conservatives.

See ^^^^^

Now that is true….

However, if there wasn’t police involvement…let me restate that….CONFIRMED police involvement meaning the authorities were called and he was questioned…I am not of the position that this is “forcible rape”.

And—this is for everyone on the left—save the “well his record was whitewashed” nonsense. The record is the record; as imperfect or imperfect as it may be. If you’re going to run that offense, then everything these jugheads said about Obama is in play; “records of his birth in nigeria were whitewashed” or whatever.

We have an eye witness: Christine Blasey Ford. The woman who was claims that she was attacked by Kavanaugh as a teenager, where he attempted to forcibly rape her.

And this is not a story she's made up for the confirmation hearings. But an experience she recounted in counselling in 2012, with third party documentation to prove it. With other witnesses confirming that she cited Kavanaugh as the person that attempted to rape her as a teenager.

She should be heard.

And.........

It never came up a single time in, not ONE, not TWO, not THREE, not FOUR, not FIVE and NOT SIX, FBI Investigation for a security clearance?

How dumb are you?

If there was even a clue that he was of bad character, even the slightest hint, the FBI would have been on it like fly's on shit.

Sorry, that's just bat shit crazy

Rape?

So you admit you lied?

And according to her the buddy was with them the entire time. And he said it didn’t happen

She didn't cite the name of the second boy. Only the first.

How then could his buddy that was in the room say it didn't happen?

See ^^^^^

Man I would hope so.

I would hope so too.

You mean his joke?

See ^^^^^

Except no evidence shows anyone tried to forcibly rape anyone.

Even if he testimony is true, the best you have is he, while drunk, tried to hook up with a girl and got rejected and so stopped trying
Thats not what the accusation is, Mormon.

No. It’s what the evidence shows if you believe her.

Which we have no reason to since all the other parties involved denied this ever happened, she can’t name a time or the place it allegedly occurred. And she claims she was drinking so forgive us for using our brains, bigot

Rape?

So you admit you lied?

She didn't cite the name of the second boy. Only the first.

How then could his buddy that was in the room say it didn't happen?

Hell, she couldn't even remember where it happened. And you believe this?

See ^^^^^

Now that is true….

She should be heard.

And.........

How dumb are you?

The alleged victim and senator Feinstein knew for quite a while supposedly

See ^^^^^

Even if he testimony is true, the best you have is he, while drunk, tried to hook up with a girl and got rejected and so stopped trying

Which we have no reason to since all the other parties involved denied this ever happened, she can’t name a time or the place it allegedly occurred. And she claims she was drinking so forgive us for using our brains, bigot
she accused him of attempted rape

youre saying she said no and he got up easy peasy and walked out.

the 2 things are very fuckin different, Mormon.

See ^^^^^

We have an eye witness that claims that Kavanaugh attempted to rape her as a teenager.

Kavanaugh denies it.

Claiming there is no evidence ignores eye witness testimony of the woman who alleges the rape. Which is absolutely evidence.

------------------------------------ looks like its Guilty until Proved Innocent to me and its a shame . See Judge Roy Moore and now Kavanaugh . Started years ago in my opinion whenever sex accusations or sex crimes were involved and the POWERS Decided that woman should be treated differently then men .
Enough people have come forward to indicate that roy moore was Alabama's state whore and stalker well into his 30's. But he's a "conservative" and a gawd-fearin' bibble-banger.
Moore was at best a creep. We are better off without him.
------------------------------------------ don't like Moore , cool , but there was there was NO proof . Just some OLD , OLD accusations on both Moore and Kavanaugh as far as i know Grandpa ,

Im willing to believe her if her therapist testifies that she talked about it years ago.

Full disclosure

I owned two Leisure suits
LOL
I literally cried the first time I was forced to buy a pair of polyester slacks as appropriate "office wear."
Still hate polyester.

See ^^^^^

No, she alleges that Kavanaugh held her down and covered her mouth so her screams couldn't be heard while trying to remove her swimsuit. And when the second boy jumped on top of both of them, she was able to escape.

See ^^^^^

Where did either allegedly happen? Without that key bit of information the allegation fails. Obviously there could be testimony that it could not have happened in the location, at that time, and it would be something that would blow up her story. Thus the omission.

Forum List

Back