Every one of you likely did something outrageous at the age of 16 or 17.

I don't know anyone who is the same person today that they were as a teenager 30 or 40 years ago.
Having said that should YOUR life be upended over unsubstantiated accusations from your youth? Matters not if you are guilty or not. The accusation alone will likely end your career or make things very difficult for you.
Is this who we are now as a nation? Have we truly tossed the scales of justice out the window and replaced them with guilty until proven innocent?

Stay on topic if you can.

I never attempted to rape a girl at 16 or 17.

If attempted forcible rape is something that you consider perfectly normal for a teenager, is there something you want to tell us, Gramps?
See ^^^^^
A perfect example of someone ignoring the principles our system is founded on.

You don't understand that we have CRIMINAL statute of limitations for this reason, however just because a person is no longer criminal liable for those actions doesn't mean they are no longer immoral. At no point did I ever sexually assault a girl as a kid. The worst thing as a teenager may have been shoplifting a candy bar under peer pressure or going out to toilet paper houses and corn cars.
What the hell is Corning a car?

And you also assumed guilt right off the bat

Tail pipe?

I don't know anyone who is the same person today that they were as a teenager 30 or 40 years ago.
Having said that should YOUR life be upended over unsubstantiated accusations from your youth? Matters not if you are guilty or not. The accusation alone will likely end your career or make things very difficult for you.
Is this who we are now as a nation? Have we truly tossed the scales of justice out the window and replaced them with guilty until proven innocent?

------------------------------------ looks like its Guilty until Proved Innocent to me and its a shame . See Judge Roy Moore and now Kavanaugh . Started years ago in my opinion whenever sex accusations or sex crimes were involved and the POWERS Decided that woman should be treated differently then men .

Yeah, we did that too. Recess outside, go hide somewhere and kiss. That was right after PE when we would line up along a brick wall and play dodgeball with a basketball.

Ya know...

Remember the kid that got on your nerves a lot, so you wailed him in the head with that basket ball, he cried and you got in a little trouble, but it was worth it...

That blow to the head might have caused a liberal.

I assume this is about the SC nominee?

Is there a police report? Was there a LEO investigating it?

If not, I say there is no “there” there and acquiesce to the OP’s general point of it being a youthful indiscretion.

I’m much more troubled by the embargo on his record with the Bush administration than I am by this (at this time).

If attempted forcible rape is something that you consider perfectly normal for a teenager, is there something you want to tell us, Gramps?
See ^^^^^

You don't understand that we have CRIMINAL statute of limitations for this reason, however just because a person is no longer criminal liable for those actions doesn't mean they are no longer immoral. At no point did I ever sexually assault a girl as a kid. The worst thing as a teenager may have been shoplifting a candy bar under peer pressure or going out to toilet paper houses and corn cars.
What the hell is Corning a car?

And you also assumed guilt right off the bat

I didn't assume guilt. What I said is that Kavanaugh has been caught lying under oath, and this woman's accusation should be investigated instead of the Republicans pushing his nomination as quickly through as fast as they can. There is a HUGE difference between the 2.

Corning a car is when you go out and shuck dry corn and then you hide behind something and in the middle of the night when a car drives by you throw out the corn on to the windshield of the car, then wait to see if the car stops and run and hide.

Worst thing I did when I was 17 was smoke a joint out by the dumpster when I was working at McDonalds. Me and some other kid was working the grill and we had to take the trash out. He pulled out a bone and said, wanna smoke it? I was like, okay. First time I ever did it. Pfffffft. I was ripped. lol.

Then, just my luck, the manager put me on the register. I was like aaaaaaw, sht. So, I go up there, and I'm giggling my butt off the whole time. Can't function worth nothing. And then this old lady came to the register for some lunch. This was an elderly Christian black woman. One of those Baptist women, too, I grew up in a Southern Baptist environment, so that's how I could tell. She must have just left Church. She was in her Sunday dress and the other ladies with her were, too. They had Bibles, I guess they carry em in and discuss the Sermon over lunch.

She said, booooooy, what is wrawng wit you? lolol. The kid that had the bone, was laughing his butt off through the burger bin. It was embarrassing after I straighened up, I felt bad about it.

Last edited:
Unless I have missed something new what we have is a she said he said going on here I have also heard the person she says broke up the alleged incident claims it didn’t happen which brings the whole story into question.

See ^^^^^

and right now we have zero proof kavenaugh did either. doesn't seem to matter to the left and that should be a concern for us all.

innocent until proven guilty has taken one hell of a beating in the last 10-15 years.

The thing that SHOULD be a concern as a U.S. citizen is why the Senate Republicans want to push this guy through as fast as they possibly can without investigating things that should be like sexual assault claims.

The thing that SHOULD concern U.S. citizens that both sides in Congress continue to say one thing while in the minority, and then do something different while in power. For example McConnell saying they would not vote on Garland so close to an election... but pushing through Kavanaugh just a couple months before the entire House is up for election. This is something both sides have done. They make these unofficial rules, and then suddenly don't follow them theirself.

See ^^^^^

A perfect example of someone ignoring the principles this thread was founded on: "Every one of you likely did something outrageous at the age of 16 or 17'.

I never tried to forcible rape anyone at 16 or 17. Trying to blow this off as typical behavior for a teen boy is ridiculous.

Did you ever get drunk, kiss a girl, then stop when she wasn’t into it?

should we investigate the high school years of everyone who worked in government?

all the Senators and their staffers? etc...

See ^^^^^

and right now we have zero proof kavenaugh did either. doesn't seem to matter to the left and that should be a concern for us all.

innocent until proven guilty has taken one hell of a beating in the last 10-15 years.

The thing that SHOULD be a concern as a U.S. citizen is why the Senate Republicans want to push this guy through as fast as they possibly can without investigating things that should be like sexual assault claims.

The thing that SHOULD concern U.S. citizens that both sides in Congress continue to say one thing while in the minority, and then do something different while in power. For example McConnell saying they would not vote on Garland so close to an election... but pushing through Kavanaugh just a couple months before the entire House is up for election. This is something both sides have done. They make these unofficial rules, and then suddenly don't follow them theirself.

With the person making the determination of which communications, emails and briefs were to be 'confidential' determined not by a law enforcement officer, a security official, or even a member of congress.

But instead, one of Kavanaugh's friends.

See ^^^^^

A perfect example of someone ignoring the principles this thread was founded on: "Every one of you likely did something outrageous at the age of 16 or 17'.

I never tried to forcible rape anyone at 16 or 17. Trying to blow this off as typical behavior for a teen boy is ridiculous.
You seem hung up on rape. So much so that you insinuated that I had something to hide.

You seem a bit off emotionally. Perhaps this thread is not for you?

Kavanaugh's terrific but Amy Coney Barrett is even more terrific. she was my 1st choice

Forum List

Back