Every Republican votes against making hearings public!

Every Republican votes against allowing the President and his lawyers to participate!

House approves impeachment rules, ushering in new phase of inquiry — live updates
A resolution authorizing public hearings and laying the groundwork for eventual proceedings in the Judiciary Committee passed by a vote of 232 to 196. All but two Democrats voted for the measure, with all Republican members voting against it.

They voted against the impeachment hearings in general, not any specifics about it.

What a fucking hack you are.

Every Republican votes against allowing the President and his lawyers to participate!

House approves impeachment rules, ushering in new phase of inquiry — live updates
A resolution authorizing public hearings and laying the groundwork for eventual proceedings in the Judiciary Committee passed by a vote of 232 to 196. All but two Democrats voted for the measure, with all Republican members voting against it.
They voted against Adam Schiff being made a Dictator, Judge, Jury and Executioner.

This pretty much proves though that if whenever a Democrat gets elected as president sometime around 2030 that you can impeach him the day he is sworn in, if you have a majority in The House.

Oh, so tell me, would you vote for a Dem President to not be able to have any representation? Substitute the word Republican with Democrat in this statement-2

House approves Trump impeachment process on party lines
Republicans argue Trump won’t get the chance to defend himself from the charges he offered a “quid pro quo” to Ukraine, which he denies. The impeachment measure excludes the White House counsel from participating in the Intelligence Committee hearings, for example.

“The White House counsel would be shut out of this process,” said Rep. Michael McCaul of Texas, the top Republican on the Foreign Affairs Committee.

Republicans pointed out that the GOP would need permission from Democrats to call witnesses or to subpoena documents.

“This impeachment process is a total sham, and this resolution that seeks to legitimize it misleads the American public,” said Republican Rep. Debbie Lesko, a member of the Rules Committee.

Bipartisan vote to end the witch hunt.
Chew on that, Sparky.

Nothing makes these Republicans happy. They've griped for weeks about not being able to subpoena people, attend hearings, etc. etc.
So Pelosi votes that all in and the R's vote against it? And they're STILL bitching.

Their complaints aren't worth listening to anymore. Let me know if they ever stop pointless whining and have something intelligent to say.

Nothing makes these Republicans happy. They've griped for weeks about not being able to subpoena people, attend hearings, etc. etc.
So Pelosi votes that all in and the R's vote against it? And they're STILL bitching.

Their complaints aren't worth listening to anymore. Let me know if they ever stop pointless whining and have something intelligent to say.
Oh, yeah, we just know you would be thrilled if the shoe were reversed. Lol

It's a Shakespeare political drama produced and directed by DemocRats.

Buy stock in popcorn.....the fight has just begun!

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Umm. did you actually READ the rules? Dems have veto power over any request for witnesses made by Republicans, have veto authority over any questions Republicans want to ask of any witnesses, and all sorts of other control methods that allow dems to release any information they see fit from the proceedings.

It reminds me of the Cardassian justice system from DS9, where the accused is already guilty, and all the trial is for is to allow the accused to accept being guilty.

When this impeachment doesn’t work what are you gonna do then? Lol

You're a baby killer. That's why I don't respect anything YOU have to say.

Yes she is!

Umm. did you actually READ the rules? Dems have veto power over any request for witnesses made by Republicans, have veto authority over any questions Republicans want to ask of any witnesses, and all sorts of other control methods that allow dems to release any information they see fit from the proceedings.

It reminds me of the Cardassian justice system from DS9, where the accused is already guilty, and all the trial is for is to allow the accused to accept being guilty.
Marty, if the Republicans had their way they would obfuscate and obstruct this thing 'til Kingdom Come.

Marty, if the Republicans had their way they would obfuscate and obstruct this thing 'til Kingdom Come.

If we had our way the impeachment thing wouldn't be happening and Dems would concentrate on beating him in the 2020 election.

So being able to call witnesses and ask questions without permission from your opposition is now "obstruction"?

Stalin smiles at your stupidity.

They have to fling poo over process, Don's a crook and we all know it.

If we had our way the impeachment thing wouldn't be happening and Dems would concentrate on beating him in the 2020 election.

So being able to call witnesses and ask questions without permission from your opposition is now "obstruction"?

Stalin smiles at your stupidity.
The truth = traitorous.

Thank you God...Yet wtf does that have to do with the impeachment proceedings?
The republicans had zero problems investigating Bill Clinton for years before impeachment was voted on..

Forum List

Back