Every Time I Hear Hillary Speak Now I Feel Relieved

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
It's like waiting for a lab test to see if you have cancer and then being told there is no cancer.

Hillary Clinton blasted the Democratic National Committee on Wednesday, saying that she “inherited nothing” from the party after winning its presidential nomination last year.

“So I’m now the nominee of the Democratic Party. I inherit nothing from the Democratic Party,” she said during a question and answer session at Code Conference in Rancho Palos Verdes, Calif.

“I mean, it was bankrupt. It was on the verge of insolvency. Its data was mediocre to poor, nonexistent, wrong,” she recalled. “I had to inject money into it.”

Clinton rips DNC: I inherited nothing.

Weird, because all I heard during the election was how Hillary was running a well-oiled, unbeatable machine and Trump was a flailing, clueless loser.

It's like waiting for a lab test to see if you have cancer and then being told there is no cancer.

Hillary Clinton blasted the Democratic National Committee on Wednesday, saying that she “inherited nothing” from the party after winning its presidential nomination last year.

“So I’m now the nominee of the Democratic Party. I inherit nothing from the Democratic Party,” she said during a question and answer session at Code Conference in Rancho Palos Verdes, Calif.

“I mean, it was bankrupt. It was on the verge of insolvency. Its data was mediocre to poor, nonexistent, wrong,” she recalled. “I had to inject money into it.”

Weird, because all I heard during the election was how Hillary was running a well-oiled, unbeatable machine and Trump was a flailing, clueless loser.
she is so bizarre. "weaponizing information leading to misogyny"..... WTF ?

She's had a few months to convince herself its not her fault she lost, its everybody else's fault. The SCOTUS, Russians, sexism, voter suppression, Bernie, Comey, and now the DNC. And this is the second time she lost, Obama a nobody whooped her ass in 2008.

fkin 'A' in spades.

She's had a few months to convince herself its not her fault she lost, its everybody else's fault. The SCOTUS, Russians, sexism, voter suppression, Bernie, Comey, and now the DNC. And this is the second time she lost, Obama a nobody whooped her ass in 2008.

Funny how you people were sure that the Russian enabled leaks were bringing her down at the time...

She lost to Trump, a guy who the MSM, Dem's, liberals, and a good number of GOP hacks all were convinced could not win so the loss was that much more embarrassing.

I actually felt sorry for her. I was looking for a doctor on the show to see if they carried her off on a stretcher
200.gif

Funny how you people were sure that the Russian enabled leaks were bringing her down at the time...
no, we said insiders to the DNC Bernie Supporters, Seth Rich exactly. hmmmmmm. Why is it you felt the russians did anything btw? somebody tell you to say that? I read material from the actual events and following the death of Rich, can draw a conclusion based on his actions.

no, we said insiders to the DNC Bernie Supporters, Seth Rich exactly. hmmmmmm. Why is it you felt the russians did anything btw? somebody tell you to say that? I read material from the actual events and following the death of Rich, can draw a conclusion based on his actions.

You said in September that the Seth Rich murder caused Hillary to lose the election?

You said in September that the Seth Rich murder caused Hillary to lose the election?
I never said anything to be quite honest. you post up one quote of mine giving her an out? I thanked Seth for his service for exposing hitlery and the DNC for what they actually are. and still are. They are a fking cult and if you take money from them, you owe them. you don't follow along they will seth rich you.

You also left off Bernie....a 76 year old jew who should have been our nominee, if it wasn't for the DNC.....almost beat her old white ass.

You also left off Bernie....a 76 year old jew who should have been our nominee, if it wasn't for the DNC.....almost beat her old white ass.
was that the russians maybe?

she is so bizarre. "weaponizing information leading to misogyny"..... WTF ?

Yeah Covfefe

Do you notice that the right has no wins so they are forced to only have hypothetical wins by saying anything other than Donald would've been much worse. LOL.

Its like a fat person who cant lose weight talking about how acidic and over rated Kale is.

Do you notice that the right has no wins so they are forced to only have hypothetical wins by saying anything other than Donald would've been much worse. LOL.

Its like a fat person who cant lose weight talking about how acidic and over rated Kale is.
Tell us again how Hillary got more votes.

Did you know that Kale can contain E Coli? That's more dangerous than the Diabetes!

Forum List

Back