🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Every victim of sexual assault deserves to be heard and believed

Consensual sex between adults.
Billy said he never had sex with "that woman". Hillary called her a "narcissistic loony toon". If it was consensual why the vitriol?

Neither of those statements indicate it wasn't consensual.

I think what's being pointed out is how she was treated by the pervert and his enabler

I think what needs to be pointed out was she was an adult who wanted to get it on with the president.

I'm pointing out how Bubba and Hillary treated her afterwards. It's a pattern they have, I see it and so do others

How SHOULD someone like that be treated? I'm not sure there is a standard method when it comes to cheating spouses and the women they cheated with and on.

That never happened. It was a go fund me scam. The fake plaintiff dismissed the case rather than go to a hearing.

I suspect it was. I also suspect the claims of Clinton raping were also largely made up because there wasn't enough for a court case. No argument that he was a womanizer.
As we've seen with the emails, the clinton's kinda just never get charged with shit they obviously did. I blame that on you their supporters.

Or maybe it wasn't a crime, just gross incompetence.

The thing is - you won't be satisfied because you decided well ahead of time that she was guilty of a crime and nothing was going to change that.
If only Clinton had been investigated a time or two....but....well, you know.
BJ Bill was and he was also impeached.
And his popularity went up even more.

Has it gotten to court yet and does anyone know yet why didn't this come up until he ran for president?

Probably for the same reason's it didn't come up with Clinton until he was president :lol:

But we know what happened with Bill's cigar in the Oval office with a young intern don't we?

Consensual sex between adults.
You might have to explain that further to Succubus.

Get on point and topic, stop your infantile trolling or get off the thread. I've had it up to my ears with the stalking, trolling and nonsense. Coyote, I and others are having a discussion, join in or scram
Let me try to help you....."Consensual sex" means they both agreed to the sex... "between adults" means they were (and are) grownups. Not any of that Catholic priest on Altar Boy stuff the Catholic church protected for decades.

I suspect it was. I also suspect the claims of Clinton raping were also largely made up because there wasn't enough for a court case. No argument that he was a womanizer.
As we've seen with the emails, the clinton's kinda just never get charged with shit they obviously did. I blame that on you their supporters.

Or maybe it wasn't a crime, just gross incompetence.

The thing is - you won't be satisfied because you decided well ahead of time that she was guilty of a crime and nothing was going to change that.
If only Clinton had been investigated a time or two....but....well, you know.
BJ Bill was and he was also impeached.
And his popularity went up even more.
Not in my world....

Funny how Hillary quietly removed the title off her web page. She is the poster child for sexual deviant and 'war on women'.

Hey, and don't forget the 13 yr old that Trump attacked too.

If that's ever supported credibly, then yes, I'll gladly condemn Mr. Trump for it. But the evidence against the Clintons—with regard to Bill's alleged violent sexual abuse of women,and Hillary's role in enabling and covering it up—is far more abundant, far more credible, and far more damning, than any similar accusation that has been made against Mr. Trump.

View attachment 91545
It's sad that this is what Democrat political campaigns have devolved into, and they try to blame it on Republicans. Hillary has spend many millions to dig up stuff like this.

Billy said he never had sex with "that woman". Hillary called her a "narcissistic loony toon". If it was consensual why the vitriol?

I think what's being pointed out is how she was treated by the pervert and his enabler

I think what needs to be pointed out was she was an adult who wanted to get it on with the president.

I'm pointing out how Bubba and Hillary treated her afterwards. It's a pattern they have, I see it and so do others

How SHOULD someone like that be treated? I'm not sure there is a standard method when it comes to cheating spouses and the women they cheated with and on.

Douche bags who commit sexual assault belong in jail, moron.

Innocent until proven guilty is the constitutional approach.

Confidence in that principle sure does tend to break down, however, when you have someone with a great deal of political power, credibly accused of serious criminal behavior, successfully using that political power to evade and hinder prosecution.

If that's ever supported credibly, then yes, I'll gladly condemn Mr. Trump for it. But the evidence against the Clintons—with regard to Bill's alleged violent sexual abuse of women,and Hillary's role in enabling and covering it up—is far more abundant, far more credible, and far more damning, than any similar accusation that has been made against Mr. Trump.

View attachment 91545
It's sad that this is what Democrat political campaigns have devolved into, and they try to blame it on Republicans. Hillary has spend many millions to dig up stuff like this.

At least it removes any doubt about whether it is fair game to bring up the Clintons' robust history regarding sexual assault and abuse of women. “Those who live in glass houses…”, after all.

Who committed sexual assault? No one moron. It come down to he said/she said. No charges. No conviction. No indictment.

View attachment 91545
so let's get this straight, moron... you think dumb Donald should say whatever he wants but disgusting dumb Donald, who has a far worse history with women, shouldn't be called on it? there is nothing about dumb Donald that isn't credible. or do his words amd actions for 30 years mean nothing?

Who committed sexual assault? No one moron. It come down to he said/she said. No charges. No conviction. No indictment.

Slick Willy committed sexual assault multiple times, moron.

upload_2016-9-30_12-33-39.png

View attachment 91545
so let's get this straight, moron... you think dumb Donald should say whatever he wants but disgusting dumb Donald, who has a far worse history with women, shouldn't be called on it? there is nothing about dumb Donald that isn't credible. or do his words amd actions for 30 years mean nothing?
Trump has a worse history with women than Slick WIlly?

upload_2016-9-30_12-34-36.png

When has Trump been convicted of anything or indicted?

I just love the douche bag double standards of left wingers.

Slick Willy committed sexual assault multiple times, moron.

View attachment 91624

He said, she said.

Moron.

When has Trump been convicted of anything or indicted?

I just love the douche bag double standards of left wingers.

When has Clinton been convicted of or indicted for sexual assault or rape? :dunno:

Speaking of douchbag double standards :lol:

Forum List

Back