Every winning GOP ticket since 1928 has had a Bush or Nixon on it !!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Somebody said that on TV yesterday and i checked and it's true. Will Trump pick Jebby for his VP???. If he does, trump will be killed shortly after the election. When Reagan was shot in 1981, the shooter was the son of very close friends of VP George Bush. Another extreme fact the public wasn't told in those pre-net days,.

Last edited:
Somebody said that on TV yesterday and i checked and it's true. Will Trump pick Jebby for his VP???. If he does, trump will be killed shortly after the election. When Reagan was shot in 1981, the shooter was the son of very close friends of VP George Bush. Another extreme fact the public wasn't told in those pre-net days,.

No, he may pick Cruz or Rubio, but defiantly not Bush!

If you believe in Conspiracy Theories I have one for you!

Obama will announce he is stepping down so he can be on the supreme court, that will put the creepy uncle in charge. Biden then will run for the presidency and take Clinton and Sanders out of the picture.

• Banned
Obama will announce he is stepping down so he can be on the supreme court, that will put the creepy uncle in charge. Biden then will run for the presidency and take Clinton and Sanders out of the picture.

In saner times that wouldn't work, but with 10 million illegal aliens voting democrat, it might work now.

He hates Cruz now, I feel it will be Rubio to get the Spanish vote.

He hates Cruz now, I feel it will be Rubio to get the Spanish vote.

That is possible, but then he may nominate someone with no politic background or affiliation.

It starts right here,

PBNixon.jpg

>> According to a biography of Richard Nixon, his close personal and political ties with the Bush family go back to 1941 when Nixon claims he read an ad in an L A. newspaper, placed by a wealthy group of Wall Street businessmen, led by Prescott Bush, the father of George H. W. Bush. They wanted a young, malleable candidate to run for Congress. Nixon applied for the position and won the job.

... George Bush’s grandfather was Nixon’s top financier from Wall Street. The Nixon campaign was funded by big Eastern financial interests… the Bank of America, the big private utilities, the major oil companies. In 1969, one of Nixon’s first actions as president was to send a jet at taxpayers cost to pick up young George W. Baby Bush back to the White House for a “date” with his 23 year old daughter Tricia, while he and poppy H.W. Bush, an outsider to Washington politics chatted about the future… This would not be the only time that Nixon would bestow special favors upon the Bush family. Two years later Nixon would make George H. W. Bush ambassador to the United Nations and then chairman of the entire Republican party, giving him the highest level of national political power. Bush became a crucial link to an alliance that was forming between Eastern bankers, Texas oilmen, and intelligence operatives. << -- Nixon, Prescott Bush and Kennedy

When Reagan was shot in 1981, the shooter was the son of very close friends of VP George Bush

Scott Hinckley, the shooter's brother, was supposed to have dinner with Neil Bush, Dubya's brother, that very evening in Denver IIRC. Neil Bush was Dubya's campaign manager for his unsuccessful 1978 Congress campaign, and lived in Lubbock -- where John HInckley also lived.

In the photo above, while Bush is clearly asserting alpha male position, the guy in the middle looking at Nixon is said to be Jack Ruby.

Tangled web.​

I think to totally piss off Liberals, I mean - to the point where they're jumping off of buildings in mass numbers - President Trump should pick Sarah Palin as his VP.

Sarah has balls but i don't think she has brains. I just hope trump doesn't pick that fraud carson. He's an AA baby and i doubt he can even read.

Forum List

Back