Everybody Chill: There's no nationwide Ferguson-inspired crime wave

pillars

Diamond Member
Apr 18, 2014
Everybody Chill There s No Ferguson-Inspired New Nationwide Crime Wave

If you were paying attention to the news Monday, you might have heard something about how a violent crime wave has swept across these United States, one that could potentially reverse the gains made nationwide in violent crime reduction. You might have also heard that this was the result of something called "the Ferguson effect," in which the civil unrest that arose out of the killing of Michael Brown has served as the inspiration for widespread lawlessness.

Well, now you can hear that this is all a load of hot nonsense, so relax.

Huffington compost left wing banter.
Tell this to people who live where crime is up and cops are afraid to do their job. People like me who have to work in Baltimore and live in a black 'hood.

Tell this to people who live where crime is up and cops are afraid to do their job. People like me who have to work in Baltimore and live in a black 'hood.

Do you understand the terms "Nationwide Crime Wave"? A neighborhood in baltimore having more crime =/= a national crime wave.

Do you understand the terms "Nationwide Crime Wave"? A neighborhood in baltimore having more crime =/= a national crime wave.
It's happening where I live and the Ferguson/Trayvon/obama politicization is responsible.

You don't get it. What happened in Ferguson and Baltimore had a national impact. The “hands up, don't shoot” lie (and there is no longer any doubt that it was a lie) caused innocent victims in other cities to be beaten and even killed. The same thing happened in the Trayvon Martin case. When the police in Baltimore were arrested for trying to do their job, police in other cities across the country got the message and went into a defensive mode. No mystery here. Even sadder, thugs across the county got the message that they could get away with looting and burning. Don't waste my time asking for a fucking link. Google and find thousands of links.

Common sense should tell you that people in Cleveland respond to things going on in Topeka. If you think what happened in Ferguson and Baltimore did not affect what is happening in other cities, you are living in a fantasy world.

its not nationwide, just in third world states like Illinois, California and New York.

Its true....there is no "nation wide" crime spree. The mostlt white areas are doing fine. Nice and peaceful.

Forum List

Back