Everybody Hates Ted

OK - you have to click on the link to see all the fancy animated graphics of all the quotes from people who hate Ted.

Everybody Hates Ted

A lot of people don't like this dude

Indeed indeed, I cannot tell, / Though I ponder on it well, / Which were easier to state, / All my love or all my hate. —Henry David Thoreau

Thoreau, it seems, never met Ted Cruz, a man so blissfully easy to hate that loathing for him has become a form of political poetry: “wacko-bird,” “abrasive,” “arrogant,” and “creepy” are some of the kindest adjectives that have been thrown his way. Cruz has alienated about everyone he’s ever encountered in life: high school and college classmates, bosses, law professors, Supreme Court clerks, and especially his Republican colleagues in the Senate. Some detest Cruz the politician because of his grandstanding, but most dislike Cruz the person. In that respect, he’s really not your average politician—after all, most people hate politicians. But everyone hates Ted Cruz.

Did we miss anything? Or have you personally experienced the awfulness of Ted Cruz? Tag us with #everybodyhatested

I do not hate anyone but I do find it reprehensible that our presidents (or possible presidents) are criminals, liars and phonies. Do you want to know who falls into that group?... or is it only an issue for you when it is a republican?

5 current US Senators have endorsed Jeb Bush.

1 current US Senator has endorsed John Kasich.

1 current US Senator endorsed Rand Paul.

7 current US Senators have endorsed Marco Rubio.

NONE have endorsed Ted Cruz.
Not even fellow teabagger Mike Lee!
The 4-8 irons use COR-Eye technology that allows their club faces to flex at impact for more distance. The construction, which uses 17-4 stainless steel bodies and heat-treated Hyper 17-4 alloy faces, creates approximately 1-3 mph more ball speed across the face, according to Ping.

Oh great, now I could hit balls even further into the woods and water.

Will the clubs automatically make me break 100? If not, wtf?
I'm almost 67. I've lost a lot of distance and don't swing as pure as I used to.
That's why these club makers are pushing the newer technology.
Baby boomers are retiring by the thousands, and they see the possibilities.

I don't hate him. Not sure I would ever vote for him...but I don't hate...too much energy.

OK - you have to click on the link to see all the fancy animated graphics of all the quotes from people who hate Ted.

Everybody Hates Ted

A lot of people don't like this dude

Indeed indeed, I cannot tell, / Though I ponder on it well, / Which were easier to state, / All my love or all my hate. —Henry David Thoreau

Thoreau, it seems, never met Ted Cruz, a man so blissfully easy to hate that loathing for him has become a form of political poetry: “wacko-bird,” “abrasive,” “arrogant,” and “creepy” are some of the kindest adjectives that have been thrown his way. Cruz has alienated about everyone he’s ever encountered in life: high school and college classmates, bosses, law professors, Supreme Court clerks, and especially his Republican colleagues in the Senate. Some detest Cruz the politician because of his grandstanding, but most dislike Cruz the person. In that respect, he’s really not your average politician—after all, most people hate politicians. But everyone hates Ted Cruz.

Did we miss anything? Or have you personally experienced the awfulness of Ted Cruz? Tag us with #everybodyhatested
Will you shut the fuck up and let them nominate this ass clown?

Ted Cruz tops GOP field for first time in new national poll - CNNPolitics.com

5 current US Senators have endorsed Jeb Bush.

1 current US Senator has endorsed John Kasich.

1 current US Senator endorsed Rand Paul.

7 current US Senators have endorsed Marco Rubio.

NONE have endorsed Ted Cruz.
Not even fellow teabagger Mike Lee!
The 4-8 irons use COR-Eye technology that allows their club faces to flex at impact for more distance. The construction, which uses 17-4 stainless steel bodies and heat-treated Hyper 17-4 alloy faces, creates approximately 1-3 mph more ball speed across the face, according to Ping.

Oh great, now I could hit balls even further into the woods and water.

Will the clubs automatically make me break 100? If not, wtf?
I'm almost 67. I've lost a lot of distance and don't swing as pure as I used to.
That's why these club makers are pushing the newer technology.
Baby boomers are retiring by the thousands, and they see the possibilities.
Sad turn of events.

Forum List

Back