🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"everyone deserves health care, from birth on up"...Kamala's CNN town hall with Tapper Monday 10ET

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
DxtODqtWkAATaSy.jpg

It’s the first major television event of the 2020 election!

from LA to DC, from the East Side of Oakland to The Middle East, Kamala has the connections and political nous to beat trump and save america. together with AOC as her running mate, not only will they save america, they will change the world!

from LA to DC, from the East Side of Oakland to The Middle East, Kamala has the connections and political nous to beat trump and save america. together with AOC as her running mate, not only will they save america, they will change the world!
All of this because she ph uk ed her way into power. She had her orifices roto reutered. Under Obama women had massive power and destroyed regions of the world.

Pocahontas will be on MSNBC at the same time as Kamala's town hall. ratings catfight!

At some point it MUST come up that socialized (government-provided) healthcare is blatantly unconstitutional.

My tiny little brain foresees some Congressperson proposing an enabling Constitutional Amendment, merely to focus the nation on the facts of the matter.

And of course, the "free" college and $15/hr minumum wage are easily as stupid as the healthcare proposal,is unconstitutional.

At some point it MUST come up that socialized (government-provided) healthcare is blatantly unconstitutional.

My tiny little brain foresees some Congressperson proposing an enabling Constitutional Amendment, merely to focus the nation on the facts of the matter.

And of course, the "free" college and $15/hr minumum wage are easily as stupid as the healthcare proposal,is unconstitutional.
the right to life is in the constitution. not having health care makes some folks die.

"i dont know about you, but the second i saw her up there, i was like: wow, she's got what it takes" - Psycho Joe Scarborough

Forum List

Back