Zone1 Everyone is prejudiced

It’s actually pretty horrible that the Senior Mod defends the poster using a swastika as his avator, and scolds the Jew who says it’s wrong and offensive, IOW…..”Jew, be quiet!”
It's pretty horrible when that same Jew posts pages of anti black racism then expoects the entire word to have sympathy for her being a jew.

Prejudice simply means to pre-judge. Everyone does it because it's human nature. If you think some groups don't engage in prejudice, then perhaps you are really prejudiced.
Everybodys prejudice didn't become enforced by laws or policies such as what Nazis did to Jews and what whites did to non whites in America including whites practice the Jewish religion.

Everybodys prejudice didn't become enforced by laws or policies such as what Nazis did to Jews and what whites did to non whites in America including whites practice the Jewish religion.
That's not prejudice.

People are conditioned to think that prejudice applies only to inherent characteristics, especially race. Thank the media and liberal academics for that.

More realistically, prejudice comes in the form of every day life. A guy wears a shirt with a saying or logo. People with whom he interacts assume all kinds of things about him. What they don't know is that it's his son's shirt that he happens to be wearing.

Case in point! Because Jack3 uses a swastika as an avatar, y'all have pre-judged him. Have any of you PM'd him to ask why its there? I don't even think I need to really ask that, considering what you all said above. You all assume you know why he has it. I'm here to tell you that all 3 of you are wrong. I took time to talk to him about it. If you had done so, you wouldn't be here making an ass out of yourselves for ASSuming you know something when in reality you know nothing about it at all.
It is impossible to function in reality without making a great many assumptions even just in one day.

People are conditioned to think that prejudice applies only to inherent characteristics, especially race. Thank the media and liberal academics for that.

More realistically, prejudice comes in the form of every day life. A guy wears a shirt with a saying or logo. People with whom he interacts assume all kinds of things about him. What they don't know is that it's his son's shirt that he happens to be wearing.
Let’s say a young man has a shirt with the swastika emblem on front, and the father chooses to wear it. It is quite reasonable to make an assumption about the father by virtue of his choosing to wear such a shirt regardless of who owns it.

Forum List

Back