Everyone keeps saying what foreigners saw and thought of the attack on the Capitol but they leave out the most important thing.

The people spoke, a few of them took it too far and the world watched.

Including those who mock democracy. Problem is democracy is still standing and our government didn't have to kill everyone or imprison them for that to occur.

Was this situation acceptable? Of course not but at the end of the day our democracy is still standing.

Of course internally we are & will always squabble about the state of our democracy and many believe it to be dead already. Having that or any opinion of it doesn't make it so.

One final point for me is that it ultimately doesn't matter what some foreigner thinks or says. Their thoughts are not necessary for our prosperity. The sooner we realize that the better.

democracy is still standing

barely...

this is the mob chanting "hang mike pence"...
if they were going to hang mike pence, god know what they would do with others...
if that secret service agent didnt shot that crazy chick, it would have been a much different story...

Yup. She was the first one to poke her head through the barricades.

Including those who mock democracy. Problem is democracy is still standing and our government didn't have to kill everyone or imprison them for that to occur.

Was this situation acceptable? Of course not but at the end of the day our democracy is still standing.

Of course internally we are & will always squabble about the state of our democracy and many believe it to be dead already. Having that or any opinion of it doesn't make it so.

One final point for me is that it ultimately doesn't matter what some foreigner thinks or says. Their thoughts are not necessary for our prosperity. The sooner we realize that the better.

barely...

if they were going to hang mike pence, god know what they would do with others...
if that secret service agent didnt shot that crazy chick, it would have been a much different story...

he shot her as soon as she stepped her foot in that chamber through that window...

You know history? Wasn’t trumps coup attempt very similar to hitlers attempt in the 20s? Hitler went to jail for it and still was somehow able to take over ten years later. We shouldn’t downplay what he did. It was treason.

It's not treason to believe you were cheated and bitch about it on Twitter.
You are right. But to tell your supporters to storm the capitol and tell them weakness won’t do it?

And he fired them up by feeding them lies.

Trump doesn’t really believe the election was rigged. He was claiming 2016 was rigged too before it was over. No matter what trump was going to claim it was rigged if he lost.

No one action of trumps is treason by itself. Add it all up and it’s treason. From calling the ukraine president trying to get him to help him cheat, to calling the Georgia governor and asking him to help him cheat. It’s treason.

You guys worshipped a treason isn’t bastard. History will compare you with nazis

Try again. The person who claimed getting out in the street and RIOTING---vandalizing, murdering and looting FOR THE SAKE OF "PROGRESS" was kamala-hump. I am vainly
looking for information on the VANDALIZING and LOOTING of the
Capitol Building. I am horrified that a police officer got hit in the head and
later died-----but there seems to be a BLACKOUT on who done and how it
happened. I also wonder how many people died in the past week at the hands
BLM scum whilst kamala-hump cackled. I have no hope of ever finding this
information
That’s because what you said is the ramblings of a pathetic lunatic racist

"That’s because what you said is the ramblings of a pathetic lunatic racist"
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
to what issue or statement do you address this utterly non-specific
remark, booboo ???
You traitors try to pull a coup and you want to deflect to blm?

barely...

he shot her as soon as she stepped her foot in that chamber through that window...

One of the guys filming said, “she just happened to be the first one who poked her head through the barricade.

Our Democracy isn't standing.
Democrats are using (probably staged it) this event to clamp down on conservatives.
They are using social media to silence conservative thought.
They are trying to remove the president forcibly.
Our Democracy is under attack from the left.

America was forged in revolution and we sure as hell are not going to succumb to Communism from the illigitimate China Joe thugs without one hellva fight.

If we don't fight then we don't deserve Liberties.

barely...

One of the guys filming said, “she just happened to be the first one who poked her head through the barricade.

I saw a cop shoot her through a barricaded door.
She was no threat to him.

barely...

she just crossed 1 too many of those red lines...
the craziness had to be stopped somewhere...

What it showed was people who let others misinform them to the point that they became berserkers. Trump will never ever set foot into the White House or any bunch of the US as an elected official because he was the head of this misinformation, and the same goes for his cohorts in his crime.

what was the "misinformation" ----assboy?
If you can't decipher his words and actions for the past five years telling you now won't help because you have been swooned by his orange glow.
Every day trump spread misinformation. Corona, the election, where a tornado went, hunter biden,

barely...

Good. I heard cops were crying and saying they just wanted to go home and see his family. I hope that one shot stopped the rioters from advancing.

barely...

she was getting in through that window...
thats the chamber where all law makers and vp are...
thats why he shot only her but nobody else...
i think he is secret service working for pence...
he must have heard these people chanting "hang mike pence" throughout the corridor...

Only the weak willed let the other peoples opinions of them define who they are.

barely...

Remember that black guy who the cop shot 7 times because he wouldn’t obey the cops lawful commands? conservatives on usmb said the cop was justified because he wasn’t obeying their lawful commands.

By that standard capitol police should have mowed down the entire mob.

Democracy still stands, but it's battered and tattered. It still stands because ultimately Trump is not that competent. What is horribly battered is the concept we have had for 250 plus years of peaceful transfer of power and all that entails.

Trump has sown doubt and chaos into all of our democratic institutions. That will take a long time to fix.

Our Democracy isn't standing.
Democrats are using (probably staged it) this event to clamp down on conservatives.
They are using social media to silence conservative thought.
They are trying to remove the president forcibly.
Our Democracy is under attack from the left.

Why would "Conservatives" be this gullible? Your argument reminds me of those video's we see where the cops leave keys in a car waiting for someone to steal it. Are "Conservatives" no more bright than the typical street thief?

100% correct. In the United States we have a spark of independence that other nations do not have. We are the only nation on earth that has a Constitution that protects the people from the government. Did Australia, New Zealand or Canada rebel against and established order that violated the social contract? No. Only the Americans,because of our spirit of liberty and freedom.

100% correct. In the United States we have a spark of independence that other nations do not have. We are the only nation on earth that has a Constitution that protects the people from the government.

Certain people.

barely...

Remember that black guy who the cop shot 7 times because he wouldn’t obey the cops lawful commands? conservatives on usmb said the cop was justified because he wasn’t obeying their lawful commands.

By that standard capitol police should have mowed down the entire mob.

usmb rwnjs have such a low moral standard, no decent human being can sink that far...

Democracy still stands, but it's battered and tattered. It still stands because ultimately Trump is not that competent. What is horribly battered is the concept we have had for 250 plus years of peaceful transfer of power and all that entails.

Trump has sown doubt and chaos into all of our democratic institutions. That will take a long time to fix.
Liberal's haven sown the doubts. Trump did not start the anger against the crooked bastards in government but he is the catalyst for this movement. You asshole motherfuckers spent 4 years calling people that voted for Trump "ignorant, stupid, deplorable." We voted against the Washington D.C. establishment and for liberty. The goddamn liberal media defile the President and First Lady. 4 years of you narcissitic pieces of shit talking down to people (as usual) and you want unity now? You people want a coming together now? Better arm yourselves.

Forum List

Back