Everyone Seems Shocked At How Poorly Russia's Invasion Is Going, Further Humiliating Putin

I'm no fan of Russia, I imagine nobody on the board is but trying to tell yourself that the invasion isn't going well is a fruitless endeavor when when the Russians are parked at the Uk. capital in two days.
Russian sympathizers say "parked"

Rational, ethical people understand this means Ukrainians are killing enough Russians to keep them stalled. Else Russia would already be IN Kyiv.

skews13

Pathetic display of demonstrable lying by the Kremilin:

"In connection with the expected negotiations, the Russian president yesterday afternoon ordered the suspension of the advance of the main forces of the Russian Federation," Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov told reporters during a conference call.

"Since the Ukrainian side refused to negotiate, the advance of the Russian forces resumed this afternoon."

- The Telegraph

Propaganda to cover for the stalled offensive. It is a demonstrable lie, as Zelensky has publicly implored Putin to come to the table on a daily basis. Oops, poor little guy told on himself and on Russia, there. It shows the reports are true that Russia is encountering much more resistance than expected

Russian sympathizers say "parked"

Rational, ethical people understand this means Ukrainians are killing enough Russians to keep them stalled. Else Russia would already be IN Kyiv.

There are no "Russian sympathizers," Nazi.

Corrupt and incompetent Quid Pro is a complete fuckup. His incompetence and weakness lead to these actions by Putin - specifically his failure in Afghanistan.

Stating the facts doesn't sympathize with scumbag dictator Putin. I'm all for getting as many munitions to the Ukranian people as possible, and Joe Biden is a traitor pile of shit. I would be thrilled if Kiev could hold out forever, and Joe Biden is a traitor pile of shit. I hope Russia pays in gallons of blood for this crime against humanity, and Joe Biden is a traitor pile of shit.

There are no "Russian sympathizers," Nazi.

Corrupt and incompetent Quid Pro is a complete fuckup. His incompetence and weakness lead to these actions by Putin - specifically his failure in Afghanistan.

Stating the facts doesn't sympathize with scumbag dictator Putin. I'm all for getting as many munitions to the Ukranian people as possible, and Joe Biden is a traitor pile of shit. I would be thrilled if Kiev could hold out forever, and Joe Biden is a traitor pile of shit. I hope Russia pays in gallons of blood for this crime against humanity, and Joe Biden is a traitor pile of shit.
You are sympathizing with the Russian aggressors with your posts in this thread. And, ironically, you call others NAZIs. :heehee:

Of course there are, al over this board.
And then there are cult morons like you that do it without realizing it, because you are very dumb.
i think you might have to go back to 2009 to find the folks like that…who wanted to “reset relations” with Russia…maybe even 2012…you know the folks that said the 80s called and wanted their foreign policy back…

oh wait…those were your cult leaders doing that!

Stating the facts
These are not facts.

These are your opportunistic half-baked partisan fantasies. An excuse to shit on American leadership because they are not in your tribe.

Reality is that nothing short of NATO/US millitary in Kiev would stop this invasion and no one supported that.

Last edited:
Al Jazeera and BBC put Russian forces all around Kiev...probably more accurate.

So does Fox.

I pay no attention to the Reich propaganda sources like CCPNN or MSNBCCP.

Isn't it amazing, Canadian democracy falls to dictatorship - world wide opposition to Covid lock downs. 8% inflation and rising

But there is news anywhere but Ukraine.

So convenient for the Reich.

Nope, just you Nazis who claim criticism of Xi's man is support of Putin.

Right - I mean the Reich has assigned our role and it's our duty to follow them.

Fucking Nazi vermin.
Oh no, lobotomozed retard said mean things. You embarrass yourself and show yourself for the low IQ angry idiot you are.

These are not facts.

Really? Which part?

Oh wait, you're just trying to gaslight us. :thup:

These are your opportunistic half-baked partisan fantasies. An excuse to shit on American leadership because they are not in your tribe.

Reality is that nothing short of NATO/US millitary in Kiev would stop this invasion and no one supported that.

Biden invited Putin to invade.

Funny isn't it, this invasion started in 2014 when Quid Pro and that pile of shit Obama were running things, but then stopped for 4 years.

Why is that? What was it that kept Putin in check?

Forum List

Back