Everyone Seems Shocked At How Poorly Russia's Invasion Is Going, Further Humiliating Putin

*spoonfed by deviant morons like Bongino, Hannity, Carlson, etc
I almost made the mistake of subscribing to Sirius...I was horrified to discover that the one and only station out of the 450 they offer that is worth listening to was the BBC station. I just could not believe the garbage on the other stations. Not gonna do it. God I miss the old newspapers!

I almost made the mistake of subscribing to Sirius...I was horrified to discover that the one and only station out of the 450 they offer that is worth listening to was the BBC station. I just could not believe the garbage on the other stations. Not gonna do it. God I miss the old newspapers!

Patriot is excellent, as is fox - and of course Hair Nation.

Everyone Seems Shocked At How Poorly Russia's Invasion Is Going, Further Humiliating Putin​

I wouldn't say exactly "poorly"...

Some quick math: the Ukrainian Army has 215,000 soldiers who have been armed and trained close to NATO standards.
There are another 200,000 reservists, 50,000 border guards, and 60,000 National Guards. Now they're also mobilizing civilians.

Russia has assembled some 200,000 forces in the vicinity of Ukraine, 70,000 of whom have as of this date actually entered Ukraine.
Normal attacker-defender ratios call for a 3:1 advantage for the attacker. Russia is attacking with a 1:7 disadvantage.

As defender, you don't put all of your defense at the border. It's expected that attacking forces make initial gains, and add reinforcements where needed. The same goes with the defense, where reserve is allocated to protect vital and strategic points.

From what I've seen so far, and I am surprised, Russians are not using their newest tanks, all of them are versions of T-72. Maybe that explains high Russian loses, or Putin expected Ukraine would cave at first signs of war. Russia is stretching their supply lines which make them more vulnerable, and gives Ukraine opportunities to flank and cut off, or capture some equipment they could use.

Some quick math: the Ukrainian Army has 215,000 soldiers who have been armed and trained close to NATO standards.
There are another 200,000 reservists, 50,000 border guards, and 60,000 National Guards. Now they're also mobilizing civilians.

Russia has assembled some 200,000 forces in the vicinity of Ukraine, 70,000 of whom have as of this date actually entered Ukraine.
Normal attacker-defender ratios call for a 3:1 advantage for the attacker. Russia is attacking with a 1:7 disadvantage.

As defender, you don't put all of your defense at the border. It's expected that attacking forces make initial gains, and add reinforcements where needed. The same goes with the defense, where reserve is allocated to protect vital and strategic points.

From what I've seen so far, and I am surprised, Russians are not using their newest tanks, all of them are versions of T-72. Maybe that explains high Russian loses, or Putin expected Ukraine would cave at first signs of war. Russia is stretching their supply lines which make them more vulnerable, and gives Ukraine opportunities to flank and cut off, or capture some equipment they could use.
Ukraine has many rivers that require bridge crossings and old style narrow streets. Apparently there are streets in their main towns that the tanks will not even fit on.

Putin is learning the hard way that lining up his tanks in pretty little columns against an enemy with javelins and Missile drones is a bad combination.

Yep....the Russians are just getting started.... This isn't like when Schwarzkopf went in 800,000 strong...so far this looks like a trial run before the big one....I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop....hopefully that will be negotiations.
I've been saying right along that Russia is not pressing a full campaign yet and it makes me very nervous wondering what's up their sleeve.

Yep....the Russians are just getting started.... This isn't like when Schwarzkopf went in 800,000 strong...so far this looks like a trial run before the big one....I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop....hopefully that will be negotiations.
I've been saying right along that Russia is not pressing a full campaign yet and it makes me very nervous wondering what's up their sleeve.
Their plan is to swamp Kyiv. 10s of 1000s of Russian soldiers will die, and even more Ukrainians.

And then he will lose his entire country's support.

Their plan is to swamp Kyiv. 10s of 1000s of Russian soldiers will die, and even more Ukrainians.

And then he will lose his entire country's support.
I think he may have lost that already....there are a lot of Ukranians living in Russia.

Don't these Euro retards realize these are the same Commie Shits that held half of Europe Hostage for almost 50 yrs. Every able bodied person in Europe should pick up a weapon and head to Ukraine that my friends would send a message. No Military personnel just freedom loving people who hate communist dictators and thugs. Ex military of all branches would be welcome I bet.

Don't these Euro retards realize these are the same Commie Shits that held half of Europe Hostage for almost 50 yrs. Every able bodied person in Europe should pick up a weapon and head to Ukraine that my friends would send a message. No Military personnel just freedom loving people who hate communist dictators and thugs. Ex military of all branches would be welcome I bet.
Problem is,Putin has nukes and may have lost his mind.

His own toadie said something to the effect of, "What good is it having a world, if Russia is not in it?"

I.E., why not destroy the world, if Russia cannot be a part of it in the way it likes?

We know who dictated those words to him.

Russian attack helicopters seen flying over the outskirts of Kyiv​

(23 seconds long video reality check of Ukraine situation)

Forum List

Back