Everything and everyone is being investigated except one entity

You know what's ironic?

CHINA recently said something that agrees with the OP.
China (of ALL countries, which is at the top of the global executions list even as the vast majority of executions in China are hidden) says that the US should consider "Human Rights" and suggested we take away guns from citizens.....

CHINA....suggesting the US doesn't care about Human Rights, blaming guns in America. Is this the joke of the Century or what??

Is the OP Chinese ?

Democrats are still working on the dossier on the NRA
The Kremlin will deliver it after the check clears.
The dems have some big balls. I'll give them that. Kremlin controlled groups gave millions to Clinton and then sold her a dossier that her minions used in the FISA court to get wire taps and ongoing updates on the opposition campaign. They fully briefed the Democrat President who was working to elect his heir apparent.

It's not easy to get a fisa warrant
99.7 are granted
Where do you get your info from

There is a very high evidence standard (usually) in trying to obtain one of those warrants. That is why the GRANTED rate is so high. Investigators usually are not screwing around..... unless maybe its around election time and there are billions of dollars at stake and the power of the presidency.

The dems have some big balls. I'll give them that. Kremlin controlled groups gave millions to Clinton and then sold her a dossier that her minions used in the FISA court to get wire taps and ongoing updates on the opposition campaign. They fully briefed the Democrat President who was working to elect his heir apparent.

Total bullshit.

The Kremlin wanted Trump. Notice how Trump has done NOTHING to stop Russian meddling in the elections. Never has a harsh word for Putin. Refuses to impose sanctions.

Why do you think that is.

In the meantime Russian mercenaries attacked US forces in Syria. American killed a number of them.

And still Dumb Donald says nothing.

That’s a flat out lie or the approval rate for FISA would not be 99.7%

It’s a rubber stamp process with no checks and balances.

The target of is never notified, and no arguments are permitted to defend the target’s rights.

The FISA Court is a Kangaroo Court.

The Proof is in the Dossier and how that was used.

So you are telling me I can buy Russian Propaganda that is Salacious and Unverified and use it against you, hand it to a few buddies in The FBI and then read all your emails and listen to all of your phone calls?

99.7 are granted

There is a very high evidence standard (usually) in trying to obtain one of those warrants. That is why the GRANTED rate is so high. Investigators usually are not screwing around..... unless maybe its around election time and there are billions of dollars at stake and the power of the presidency.

Last edited:
Why is everything in America being investigated these days?

71334-004-911684E3.jpg

That’s a flat out lie or the approval rate for FISA would not be 99.7%

It’s a rubber stamp process with no checks and balances.

The target of is never notified, and no arguments are permitted to defend the target’s rights.

The FISA Court is a Kangaroo Court.

The Proof is in the Dossier and how that was used.

So you are telling me I can buy Russian Propaganda that is Salacious and Unverified and use it against you, hand it to a few buddies in The FBI and then read all your emails and listen to all of your phone calls?

99.7 are granted

With that being said where is all the evidence of Trump being a liar and a fraud as all the liberals like to say? There simply isn’t any! After all, he was monitored 24/7.

You know what's ironic?

CHINA recently said something that agrees with the OP.
China (of ALL countries, which is at the top of the global executions list even as the vast majority of executions in China are hidden) says that the US should consider "Human Rights" and suggested we take away guns from citizens.....

CHINA....suggesting the US doesn't care about Human Rights, blaming guns in America. Is this the joke of the Century or what??

Is the OP Chinese ?
His name is Tyrone. That is all you need to know.

The fact that he is able to use a computer, is really fascinating to me.

Total bullshit.

The Kremlin wanted Trump. Notice how Trump has done NOTHING to stop Russian meddling in the elections. Never has a harsh word for Putin. Refuses to impose sanctions.

In the meantime Russian mercenaries attacked US forces in Syria. American killed a number of them.

We've got a winner!!! You have some evidence, right?

Total bullshit.

We've got a winner!!! You have some evidence, right?
That moron I think truly believes Trump had the power to stop russian meddling. Funny.

We also know for a fact that there is no collusion, and even if there was, it is not illegal.

Which, I suppose is the reason these pathetic gasbags have no problem with obama meddling in Israel's elections.

Too many whites in Israel.

Remember the formula. The left can do everything they claim the right cant. Most of the time, the right are not even doing what the left are doing and what the left claims is so wrong.

That is it. They wont get it.

Forum List

Back