Everything RW knows about George Soros is wrong. Far Right and Left in Hungary to fight U. closing..

So.. many illegals vote democrat and are on welfare.
I couldn't have been dumber and more misinformed than I have been. Go Trump- Get back to facts and your roots, and focus on the real Americans ...
Fixed. You can thank me later.

animated-smileys-drinking-025.gif
Illegals don't vote DUHHH, if they're on welfare it's because the GOP blocks a good SS ID card- 94% of adult male illegals work, 67% pay taxes, and 35% own homes, and they don't need the danger of voting, dupe, real Americans care about truth and justice, not bs and hate, 80% chance racist hater dupe.
You'll always be a clueless dolt. :)
Name calling and stupid talking points and spam. Typical ignorant dupe/rube. See sig. ALL of it. All proven fact. GO TRUMP- Back to facts, and bring the dupes with you!

I couldn't have been dumber and more misinformed than I have been. Go Trump- Get back to facts and your roots, and focus on the real Americans ...

Illegals don't vote DUHHH, if they're on welfare it's because the GOP blocks a good SS ID card- 94% of adult male illegals work, 67% pay taxes, and 35% own homes, and they don't need the danger of voting, dupe, real Americans care about truth and justice, not bs and hate, 80% chance racist hater dupe.
Name calling and stupid talking points and spam. Typical ignorant dupe/rube. See sig. ALL of it. All proven fact. GO TRUMP- Back to facts, and bring the dupes with you!
I'm good with you telling yourself whatever you want. We know it's been a tough few months for you. :itsok:

:)

Strange Bedfellows Teaming up to Support Embattled Soros-linked University

He's all about democracy, transparency, and fact-checking, so of course he's the RW's bete noir. And no he's not a Nazi lol...
What else did Soros tell you to parrot for us, useful idiot?
Well he gave a million to Media Matters a couple years ago, but most of his support goes to democracy and education in other countries that need it. Everything you know about him is pure bs, dupe.

The conservatives always have to have a left winger to demonize, like we do with Sheldon Edelson, or the Koch Bros. The difference being that Sheldon and the Koch boys are destroying democracy and unions to line their own pockets and to be the kind of master puppeteers pulling the strings that conservatives try to paint Soros as.

That would be correct but it's NOT Koch company's have Unions in some of them
If so, no thanks to them. Link?

Coming from the king name caller

He's all about democracy, transparency, and fact-checking, so of course he's the RW's bete noir. And no he's not a Nazi lol...

Nazi collaborator.

The Infamous George Soros Interview on 60 Minutes- Nazi Collaboration

And his actions since have ruined millions of people's lives with market manipulation in Britain, Asia, Russia, etc, just so he can make a quick buck. He's not producing anything, he's a pied piper that pulls strings behind the scenes and then makes his money off of shorting markets...which in turn ruins a lot of people's lives. But I guess since they're all faceless statistics we're supposed to be ok with it? This is the guy you're trying to defend?

Let's completely fuck other countries and donate the money to Hillary. What a champion of the people
He was 14 and trying to pass as a non-Jew, DUHHHH. At most delivered notes and told people NOT to go. DUHHHH, dupe. Shortselling is not a crime DUHHHHH. Hillary was a big improvement over Trump in dupe/campaign mode. GO TRUMP!- back to facts and bring the dupes with you. And Soros lost a lot of money doing it. ZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Fact Check Politics Was George Soros an SS Officer in Nazi Germany?
www.snopes.com/george-soros-ss-nazi-germany/
Claim: During World War II, George Soros was a member of the SS, a Nazi paramilitary organization. See Example(s)
Claimed by: Internet
Fact check by Snopes.com: False
Feedback
Toronto Sun corrects Soros-Nazi smear - Media Matters
Toronto Sun corrects Soros-Nazi smear
Sep 20, 2010 - The Toronto Sun issued a correction to a column they recently published claiming that George Soros, as a child, "collaborated with the Nazis.
George Soros In Nazi SS Uniform During World War II Is A Viral Fake ...
www.business2community.com/.../george-soros-nazi-ss-uniform-world-war-ii-viral-fa...
Nov 29, 2016 - George Soros In Nazi SS Uniform During World War II Is A Viral Fake Photo ... A pic of George Soros is his Nazi SS uniform Deplorable BESTRDSP on Twitter .... In Accounting Errors At Housing And Urban Development [Fact Check].

Last edited:

We shouldn't expect much from someone of his caliber. He's still struggling with the brutal loss of his candidate.

I call you POLITICAL NAMES, since you're duped with lies from a huge bs propaganda machine. Notice I don't call you dolt or other personal insults, brainwashed FUNCTIONAL moron. See sig, last line.

Well he gave a million to Media Matters a couple years ago, but most of his support goes to democracy and education in other countries that need it. Everything you know about him is pure bs, dupe.

The conservatives always have to have a left winger to demonize, like we do with Sheldon Edelson, or the Koch Bros. The difference being that Sheldon and the Koch boys are destroying democracy and unions to line their own pockets and to be the kind of master puppeteers pulling the strings that conservatives try to paint Soros as.

I get bored of educating you Franco you call them all lies anyways

A few years ago one of the Koch Union employees wrote a letter to the editor defending the KOCH brothers, heck I may have even posted a topic on it here.

I call you POLITICAL NAMES, since you're duped with lies from a huge bs propaganda machine. Notice I don't call you dolt or other personal insults, brainwashed FUNCTIONAL moron. See sig, last line.
Did I hurt your feelings?

Talking to yourself again?

We shouldn't expect much from someone of his caliber. He's still struggling with the brutal loss of his candidate.
Also unfair and corrupt GOP campaign and help from dictator and GOP FBI chief. GO TRUMP- back to facts and bring the dupes with you. He's learning- Can you? This might be better than Hillary if we end Fox Rush etc etc bs.

A few years ago one of the Koch Union employees wrote a letter to the editor defending the KOCH brothers, heck I may have even posted a topic on it here.

Adelson most definitely goes after unions. The Koch Brothers undermine workers rights by de-regulation of the work place and blocking employee rights legislation. Two planks of the same platform.

Did I hurt your feelings?
No, but it's not political debate, just ignorance. Trump is learning. Can you?

Also unfair and corrupt GOP campaign and help from dictator and GOP FBI chief. GO TRUMP- back to facts and bring the dupes with you. He's learning- Can you? This might be better than Hillary if we end Fox Rush etc etc bs.
I'm starting to think you've gone off the deep end.

Should you be taking some meds we don't know about?

Adelson most definitely goes after unions. The Koch Brothers undermine workers rights by de-regulation of the work place and blocking employee rights legislation. Two planks of the same platform.

Koch’s Relationship with Unions

Koch Industries, Inc. is a diversified U.S.-based manufacturer with nearly 50,000 employees in the U.S. About 15,000 of those employees – 30 percent – are represented by unions

Nazi collaborator.

The Infamous George Soros Interview on 60 Minutes- Nazi Collaboration

And his actions since have ruined millions of people's lives with market manipulation in Britain, Asia, Russia, etc, just so he can make a quick buck. He's not producing anything, he's a pied piper that pulls strings behind the scenes and then makes his money off of shorting markets...which in turn ruins a lot of people's lives. But I guess since they're all faceless statistics we're supposed to be ok with it? This is the guy you're trying to defend?

Let's completely fuck other countries and donate the money to Hillary. What a champion of the people
He was 14 and trying to pass as a non-Jew, DUHHHH. At most delivered notes and told people NOT to go. DUHHHH, dupe. Shortselling is not a crime DUHHHHH. Hillary was a big improvement over Trump in dupe/campaign mode. GO TRUMP!- back to facts and bring the dupes with you. And Soros lost a lot of money doing it. ZZZZZZZZZZZZ
I didn't vote for trump dupe. And there's a difference between passing as a non-Jew, and confiscating Jews riches. But hey I guess someone has to get a cut of the Jews lined up for the gas chambers right?

And short selling is one thing, manipulating markets in order to make a shit ton off of short selling is another thing. Overcharging for life saving medicine isn't a crime so I guess that's morally ok right?

Epitomizes the RWNJs' need to support that which does them harm.

Alinsky is another example. No, he did not fill the blank of what ever the RWNJ lie is now. In fact, he fought for the working class but they will keep telling and retelling the same idiotic lies about him and about President Obama AND about anyone else who fights for their rights, their future and the future of their families and their country.

Its weird but it seems to be the one thing all RWNJs have in common.

I'm good with you telling yourself whatever you want. We know it's been a tough few months for you. :itsok:

:)
Hey, with Trump we may do better, certainly than another 8 years of GOP disfunction and bs. Go TRump, dump the bs and the dupes. So far so good. And the sig is all fact. Trump is learning, can you? Or zombie dupe forever?

Forum List

Back