Everything That is Wrong With Today's Beta Men in One Paragraph

That's a picture not a definition. What is a Pajama Boy Beta male? What is a Beta male? And what threat do they pose to America?
What space ship did you beam down from? Neutered males not a problem? I've seen many slinking along behind their masters with their heads hung low. The liberal female usually is wearing a scowl.
You just described Sarah Palin's husband...

That's a picture not a definition. What is a Pajama Boy Beta male? What is a Beta male? And what threat do they pose to America?

Go back to post #1, bub.

You said young "men" have been groomed into Pussified Betas and that you fear for America. That answers none of the questions. A particular guy who wants to undermine gender roles feeling guilty that he lIke BBQING doesn't answer any of the questions.

What is a Beta Male?
What is pussified?
What exactly is the threat to America?

What space ship did you beam down from? Neutered males not a problem? I've seen many slinking along behind their masters with their heads hung low. The liberal female usually is wearing a scowl.

What is a neutered male?

People are making a lot of statements, but i'm not sure that even they know what they mean by them.

I don't work on cars and I don't fix stuff. I hire people to do that. If I run out of money, i'll have to learn some of those things. But what difference does that make to America? I have other skills.

Go back to post #1, bub.

You said young "men" have been groomed into Pussified Betas and that you fear for America. That answers none of the questions. A particular guy who wants to undermine gender roles feeling guilty that he lIke BBQING doesn't answer any of the questions.

What is a Beta Male?
What is pussified?

I believe these are all asked and answered throughout the thread. But if you will:

What is a Beta Male?
>>> The opposite of an Alpha Male.

What is pussified?
>>> A Male that has been so pussy whipped that he has turned into a Beta Male.

>>> Destroying the maleness of men is not in the interest of our national security and the general well being our our society. For example, Radical Islam has declared war on the West. They train their boys by having them do things like behead infidels. Turning our boys into Bronies and cross dressers isn't going to help us win the war.

What is a neutered male?

People are making a lot of statements, but i'm not sure that even they know what they mean by them.

I don't work on cars and I don't fix stuff. I hire people to do that. If I run out of money, i'll have to learn some of those things. But what difference does that make to America? I have other skills.

Here. Learn how to be a man:

Skills for Men - Things Men Should Be Able to Do

Go back to post #1, bub.

What is a Beta Male?
What is pussified?

I believe these are all asked and answered throughout the thread. But if you will:

What is a Beta Male?

What is pussified?

>>> Destroying the maleness of men is not in the interest of our national security and the general well being our our society. For example, Radical Islam has declared war on the West. They train their boys by having them do things like behead infidels. Turning our boys into Bromies and cross dressers isn't going to help us win the war.

That requires you to define Alpha Male, then.

I haven't seen a lot of cross dessers. It doesn't mean they can't fight. I don't know what a Bromie is. There are still plenty of men who join the military ... and hey now there are women there too.

Are you saying the Islam Fascists can beat our military because some men don't like to work on cars and fix things?

Diversity in your population is not a weakness unless you are Daleks.

Go back to post #1, bub.

What is a Beta Male?
What is pussified?

What is a Beta Male?

What is pussified?

>>> Destroying the maleness of men is not in the interest of our national security and the general well being our our society. For example, Radical Islam has declared war on the West. They train their boys by having them do things like behead infidels. Turning our boys into Bromies and cross dressers isn't going to help us win the war.

That requires you to define Alpha Male, then.

I haven't seen a lot of cross dessers. It doesn't mean they can't fight. I don't know what a Bromie is. There are still plenty of men who join the military ... and hey now there are women there too.

Are you saying the Islam Fascists can beat our military because some men don't like to work on cars and fix things?

Diversity in your population is not a weakness unless you are Daleks.
She thinks she's being clever because people don't fit her sexist ideology...

What is a neutered male?

That's nice. But I don't think that Tom Chiarella is an expert on what I should be able to do. He can say what he's proud of being able to do, but that really has no bearing on me. I learn to do what i'm interested in and what I feel I need to learn to do. Not what somebody else tell me makes a person "a man".

I already know how to be the man I am.

What is a neutered male?

That's nice. But I don't think that Tom Chiarella is an expert on what I should be able to do. He can say what he's proud of being able to do, but that really has no bearing on me. I learn to do what i'm interested in and what I feel I need to learn to do. Not what somebody else tell me makes a person "a man".

Bully for you. I find it sad that you can't fix "stuff". Being able to take care of things on one's own is very liberating. I love it when mr. boe does handy man things. It's much more confidence inspiring than calling a repair person and waiting around. I know he can handle things in a pinch. And in return, I can take care of my own chores without needing to hire somebody.

Yet another example of how the Licensing of Degeneracy harms all of us... meaning that it subjects us all to having to listen the feminized males decry the remnants of masculinity with which they're saddled.

What is a neutered male?

I already know how to be the man I am
That's right, real men are ATM's for women...

What is a neutered male?

Bully for you. I find it sad that you can't fix "stuff". Being able to take care of things on one's own is very liberating. I love it when mr. boe does handy man things. It's much more confidence inspiring than calling a repair person and waiting around. I know he can handle things in a pinch. And in return, I can take care of my own chores without needing to hire somebody.

Oh ya NAILED IT!

This country has in the last generation turned into what is otherwise, roughly... known as: FOOD.

They exist to pleasure and fatten themselves... .

They're literally incapable of so much as changing a tire.

What is a neutered male?

Oh ya NAILED IT!

This country has in the last generation turned into what is otherwise, roughly... known as: FOOD.

The term "Human Veal" comes to mind....

What is a neutered male?

I am sure he has bruises on his brows from a brow beating nagging old hag..

What is a neutered male?

Oh ya NAILED IT!

My family didn't have much money when I was growing up (big family, one earner). My parents took care of things. I remember watching Dad change the oil for our one automobile. My mother could take apart the vacuum cleaner and rebuild it when it was broken. They set a good example. Being self-reliant enabled them to pay off their house and save up a nice retirement fund. These values are lost on the SJ Snowflakes.

What is a neutered male?

Oh ya NAILED IT!

My family didn't have much money when I was growing up (big family, one earner). My parents took care of things. I remember watching Dad change the oil for our one automobile. My mother could take apart the vacuum cleaner and rebuild it when it was broken. They set a good example. Being self-reliant enabled them to pay off their house and build a nice retirement fund. These values are lost on the SJ Snowflakes.
82859-fap-fap-fap-gif-Danny-McBride-JHw4.gif

What is a neutered male?

I'm glad for you.

That's you and he's he and me is me. We are three different people with three different preferences. I'm glad you two fit well together.

I am who I am and I am not ashamed of having to get my apartment fixed by the apartment owners instead of doing unauthorized repairs myself. If I owned a home i'd probably feel the need to learn to fix some things myself.

What is a neutered male?

Oh ya NAILED IT!

My family didn't have much money when I was growing up (big family, one earner). My parents took care of things. I remember watching Dad change the oil for our one automobile. My mother could take apart the vacuum cleaner and rebuild it when it was broken. They set a good example. Being self-reliant enabled them to pay off their house and save up a nice retirement fund. These values are lost on the SJ Snowflakes.

The classic saying of Cybermen (before they starter saying "delete" and "upgrade") was "you will become like us". I am the anti-cyberman. I love that there are so many people of both genders who are nothing like me. Diversity is a strength and is why the Cyberman can never beat humankind.

Forum List

Back