Everything That is Wrong With Today's Beta Men in One Paragraph

I'm sorry you've had such problems. Women feeling obligated to be stereotypically girly is another side of the coin.

Healthy people just focus on being good people and doing what they enjoy. They don't fixate on "manly" or "womanly". It's only the betas, charlies and deltas who aren't confident in themselves, and are constantly trying to overcompensate. Think of the dude showing off the fast car, and the jokes people tell about what his real problem is.

Healthy people don't view Gender as a Social Construct. They accept that Biology is real.

Biology is real, but most individual traits are not dictated by gender. One's desire to work on cars or write poetry has nothing biologically to do with their gender, but may be influenced by the social construct aspect of gender.

So gender is more than biology. Rewriting gender roles has to do with changing the social construct aspect of gender.

Encouraging little boys to think that maleness is wearing dresses is child abuse. It's indicative of a rather repugnant self-loathing for adult manlets to twist up the minds of defenseless children in such a manner.

When have I ever advocated boys,wearing dresses? But if they want to sew, let them sew. If they want to do balet and painting let them do that. Teach them how to do physical labor as well, sure. But don't force them into certain roles just because society thinks that's what men do and don't do. That's what I advocate.
What if they want to get into cosplay?
ECCC-Cosplay-2014-10.jpg

:eek-52:
Um ... no comment.

I have news for him....grilling is NOT masculine......Which speaks volumes about how large his mangina is....

Oh Puh-leeeze! Grilling is MASCULINE. It's a classic American Male Trope: The Dads or The Men grilling. Fire! Meat! And there is nothing wrong with that.

Personally, I am THRILLED that mr. boe views grilling as His Domain. Dinners prepared outside are his responsibility; indoor dinners are mine. We grill a lot...and I do the dishes.

I'm glad you know your place. :p

Most of that stuff, pajama boy could handle it way better than neanderthal guy. Hence, you've kind of defined pajama boy as the real man.

You are sorely misguided if you equate Real Manliness with being a Neanderthal.

Well you still haven't defined it. You haven't defined any of the terms: alpha, beta, omega, "Real Manliness" any of that. So it shouldn't be a surprise that people are confused/misguided.

I'm sorry you lack the cognitive ability to grok this. An anonymous internet message board is not the proper place for you to learn what a Real Man is.

And there's another term you refuse to define: grok. What doz that mean?

But back to the point: if it's a term you're going to use, you ought to be able to define it. Note I'm not the one you called misguided, so it isn't just me who lacks the "cognitive ability" to understand you.

I have news for him....grilling is NOT masculine......Which speaks volumes about how large his mangina is....

Oh Puh-leeeze! Grilling is MASCULINE. It's a classic American Male Trope: The Dads or The Men grilling. Fire! Meat! And there is nothing wrong with that.

Personally, I am THRILLED that mr. boe views grilling as His Domain. Dinners prepared outside are his responsibility; indoor dinners are mine. We grill a lot...and I do the dishes.

I'm glad you know your place. :p

Why thank you! I do. I love it that somebody else takes out the garbage; and he is thrilled that I do the laundry.

Most of that stuff, pajama boy could handle it way better than neanderthal guy. Hence, you've kind of defined pajama boy as the real man.

Well you still haven't defined it. You haven't defined any of the terms: alpha, beta, omega, "Real Manliness" any of that. So it shouldn't be a surprise that people are confused/misguided.

I'm sorry you lack the cognitive ability to grok this. An anonymous internet message board is not the proper place for you to learn what a Real Man is.

But back to the point: if it's a term you're going to use, you ought to be able to define it. Note I'm not the one you called misguided, so it isn't just me who lacks the "cognitive ability" to understand you.

* Sigh *

The Illiteracy and Incurious nature of today's "Youts" is truly distressing.

Grok is from "Stranger in a Strange Land". It doesn't surprise me that you haven't read it as you are clearly unacquainted with anything having to do with R.A. Heinlein.

Yet another example of how the Licensing of Degeneracy harms all of us... meaning that it subjects us all to having to listen the feminized males decry the remnants of masculinity with which they're saddled.

You didn't have to click on the link. You chose to. You wanted to.

You don't have to listen to anybody you don't want to unless you're in prison or some other form of captivity. In free America, the choice is yours.

Yes... and I didn't want to wander into the path of the virus that infected me with it's perverse biological needs.

According to you, I needed to do so.

In reality; thus in truth, I had no such need. Just as I have no need to listen to feminized males lament their biological responsibilities.

Ya see scamp... it's simple degeneracy.

:?:

I have no biological responsibility to cook meat outdoors or fix cars.

I said nothing about you needing a virus
I am sorry if you've had a serious illness. That sucks.

* Sigh *

Grok is from "Stranger in a Strange Land". It doesn't surprise me that you haven't read it as you are clearly unacquainted with anything having to do with R.A. Heinlein.
Never heard of any R.A. Heinlein.

* Sigh *

He's an author - a fantastic one, actually. His later books got a little weird, though.

I recommend "The Moon is a Harsh Mistress".

* Sigh *

He's an author - a fantastic one, actually. His later books got a little weird, though.

That's an excellent read. But my favorite is "Time Enough For Love".

* Sigh *

That's an excellent read. But my favorite is "Time Enough For Love".

That's the earlier Lazarus Long book - before Heinlein's late-career attempt to merge every story ever written into a single multi-verse, right?

If I'm remembering it correctly, I enjoyed that one as well. His last book really weirded me out, though. A bit too much incest.

Yet another example of how the Licensing of Degeneracy harms all of us... meaning that it subjects us all to having to listen the feminized males decry the remnants of masculinity with which they're saddled.

You didn't have to click on the link. You chose to. You wanted to.

You don't have to listen to anybody you don't want to unless you're in prison or some other form of captivity. In free America, the choice is yours.

Yes... and I didn't want to wander into the path of the virus that infected me with it's perverse biological needs.

According to you, I needed to do so.

In reality; thus in truth, I had no such need. Just as I have no need to listen to feminized males lament their biological responsibilities.

Ya see scamp... it's simple degeneracy.

:?:

I have no biological responsibility to cook meat outdoors or fix cars.

I said nothing about you needing a virus
I am sorry if you've had a serious illness. That sucks.
ROFLMNAO!

A typing vagina!

Fascinating... .

Forum List

Back