Everything That is Wrong With Today's Beta Men in One Paragraph

Men that have to prove their manliness usually are suffering from small penis syndrome.

ROFLMNAO!

Hysterical...

Isn't it amazing how that sentiment is rarely found outside the company of lesbians and queers?

Ted Haggard speaks...

Always good to hear from the Lesbians.

Hey can you lend any insight into why you gals are universally ENORMOUS?

Now... what's going on there? Are ya queer because you're mortally obese, or mortally obese, because you're queer?

I'm detecting small penis syndrome here...

chris-christie-celebrity-softball-game-for-charity-at-yankee-stadium-june-4-2015.jpg

An alpha male is a red meat eater. His strives to be #1 in everything. Whether it's business, sports, shagging women, etc. He is all about being top dog and master of his domain.

On the other hand, beta males are losers who subsist on the scraps alpha males leave behind. The ranks of homos and liberals are filled with beta males.
I don't know how to quantify an alpha male. There certainly aren't enough of them.

We're not hard to quantify... We're the one everyone else looks to; thus we're in charge.

An alpha male is a red meat eater. His strives to be #1 in everything. Whether it's business, sports, shagging women, etc. He is all about being top dog and master of his domain.

On the other hand, beta males are losers who subsist on the scraps alpha males leave behind. The ranks of homos and liberals are filled with beta males.
I don't know how to quantify an alpha male. There certainly aren't enough of them.

We're not hard to quantify... We're the one everyone else looks to; thus we're in charge.

LOL!

web-chris-christie-softball-GettyImages-475808568.jpeg

Men that have to prove their manliness usually are suffering from small penis syndrome.

ROFLMNAO!

Hysterical...

Isn't it amazing how that sentiment is rarely found outside the company of lesbians and queers?

Ted Haggard speaks...

Now... what's going on there? Are ya queer because you're mortally obese, or mortally obese, because you're queer?

chris-christie-celebrity-softball-game-for-charity-at-yankee-stadium-june-4-2015.jpg

See how that works!!!

I don't know you so i could not judge whether you are an alpha male or not. I can recognize one when I see him.

See how that works!!!

I don't know you so i could not judge whether you are an alpha male or not. I can recognize one when I see him.

Of course you can.

ROFLMNAO!

Hysterical...

Ted Haggard speaks...

I'd like to know why Teabaggers are so fat? I this the alpha male of the Neo-Clown party?

tea_party10.jpg

Check out this alpha male...

teabagger.jpg

When I was young I always had to ferret out the alpha males to challenge. Not to win any points, just to see if he was strong enough to deal with me. I tend to treat betas badly. Alphas have "the look" . If you are really alpha you know what the look is. Slightly amused, slightly sardonic. It says "go ahead, fuck it up. I'll fix it later."

Ya know what I mean?

ROFLMNAO!

Hysterical...

Ted Haggard speaks...

I'd like to know why Teabaggers are so fat? I this the alpha male of the Neo-Clown party?

tea_party10.jpg

teabagger.jpg
You sure have an eye for the fat guy. Everyone else looks just fine.

There's nothing wrong with being attracted to fat men. If men can be chubby chasers, so can women.

Satire?

Ted Haggard speaks...

tea_party10.jpg

teabagger.jpg

There's nothing wrong with being attracted to fat men. If men can be chubby chasers, so can women.

Those fat Teabaggers are hard to miss.

Satire?
Trurh

Ted Haggard speaks...

tea_party10.jpg

teabagger.jpg

Chubs tend to gravitate toward one another.

Science requires this is a result of attraction... gravitationally speaking.

ROFLMNAO!

Hysterical...

Ted Haggard speaks...

This post right here sounds like it was inspired by whisky. That and calling me a vagina because I say I have no biological responsibility to cook meat outdoors.

ROFLMNAO!

Hysterical...

Ted Haggard speaks...

This post right here sounds like it was inspired by whisky.

Based upon what? Again... specifics.

Satire?
Trurh
Is there anything other than an Alpha or a beta male ? Men who fall in neither category?

What if a man strives to be good at something and achieves it but never aspires to be #1 hence he is not a loser, but he is not a top dog either. What would you call him?

Forum List

Back