Everything That is Wrong With Today's Beta Men in One Paragraph

What's a red-piller?

Someone who chooses the Reality Pill (red) instead of the Illusion Pill (blue).

Haven't you seen The Matrix?

Yet another example of how the Licensing of Degeneracy harms all of us... meaning that it subjects us all to having to listen the feminized males decry the remnants of masculinity with which they're saddled.

You didn't have to click on the link. You chose to. You wanted to.

You don't have to listen to anybody you don't want to unless you're in prison or some other form of captivity. In free America, the choice is yours.

Yes... and I didn't want to wander into the path of the virus that infected me with it's perverse biological needs.

According to you, I needed to do so.

In reality; thus in truth, I had no such need. Just as I have no need to listen to feminized males lament their biological responsibilities.

Ya see scamp... it's simple degeneracy.

:?:

I have no biological responsibility to cook meat outdoors or fix cars.

I said nothing about you needing a virus
I am sorry if you've had a serious illness. That sucks.
ROFLMNAO!

A typing vagina!

Fascinating... .

I have those biological responsibilities? Really? How absurd. I can hire someone to fix my car. I can cook meat indoors.

And because I know this I'm a "vagina"? (another undefined derogative term fRom this thread ... fascinating)

I actually know two women just in my small circle who have degrees and cush jobs in science. Three, if you count the doctor. Four if you count the Google computer scientist person who is engaged to my nephew.
Well then things are getting better them aren't they.

I think feminism is needed to keep these trends going and prevent sexist attitudes from coming back.

Sometimes progress has to be actively maintained against backlash.
Feminism is a blight upon humanity, because what it describes today isn't FEMINISM, it's just nonsense perpetuated to allow extra benefits to a particular group for no good reason except the nature of their birth.

And what extra benefits are those?

Men that have to prove their manliness usually are suffering from small penis syndrome.

AP98071222977_crop-640x360.jpg

Men that have to prove their manliness usually are suffering from small penis syndrome.

ROFLMNAO!

Hysterical...

Isn't it amazing how that sentiment is rarely found outside the company of lesbians and queers?

Actually pubes, that "sentiment" is pretty universal.

If you sit around with your friends and constantly feel the need to "prove your manliness" to each other, then you should know that you're in a significant minority in that.

I actually know two women just in my small circle who have degrees and cush jobs in science. Three, if you count the doctor. Four if you count the Google computer scientist person who is engaged to my nephew.

I think feminism is needed to keep these trends going and prevent sexist attitudes from coming back.

Feminism is a blight upon humanity, because what it describes today isn't FEMINISM, it's just nonsense perpetuated to allow extra benefits to a particular group for no good reason except the nature of their birth.

Making sure you walk behind your man and not speaking until allowed..

That's not gonna happen. :D

That's not gonna happen. :D
It's what KosherKunt does, so it must be the womanly thing to do, she's so intimidated by men she doesn't even vote cause she thinks women should be seen and not heard....

An alpha male is a red meat eater. His strives to be #1 in everything. Whether it's business, sports, shagging women, etc. He is all about being top dog and master of his domain.

On the other hand, beta males are losers who subsist on the scraps alpha males leave behind. The ranks of homos and liberals are filled with beta males.

ROFLMNAO!

Hysterical...

Isn't it amazing how that sentiment is rarely found outside the company of lesbians and queers?

If you sit around with your friends and constantly feel the need to "prove your manliness" to each other, then you should know that you're in a significant minority in that.

No one is proving their manliness here, clitoris... You're proving your lack of such.

ROFLMNAO!

Hysterical...

Ted Haggard speaks...

Always good to hear from the Lesbians.

Hey can you lend any insight into why you gals are universally ENORMOUS?

Now... what's going on there? Are ya queer because you're mortally obese, or mortally obese, because you're queer?

An alpha male is a red meat eater. His strives to be #1 in everything. Whether it's business, sports, shagging women, etc. He is all about being top dog and master of his domain.

On the other hand, beta males are losers who subsist on the scraps alpha males leave behind. The ranks of homos and liberals are filled with beta males.

True.

The alpha dog has to be top.

When screwing beta male dogs.

And often they claim not to be homosexual, as well.

Regards from Rosie

I don't know how to quantify an alpha male. There certainly aren't enough of them.

No one is proving their manliness here, clitoris... You're proving your lack of such.

You can say that again, Ted! :D

Ok...

Forum List

Back