Everything That is Wrong With Today's Beta Men in One Paragraph

I fear for America. I fear for America because far to many young "men" have been groomed to be Pussified Betas. This pretty much sums it up:

I hate how much I love to grill. It’s not that I’m inclined to vegetarianism or that I otherwise object to the practice itself. But I’m uncomfortable with the pleasure I take in something so conventionally masculine. Looming over the coals, tongs in hand, I feel estranged from myself, recast in the role of suburban dad. At such moments, I get the sense that I’ve fallen into a societal trap, one that reaffirms gender roles I’ve spent years trying to undo. The whole business feels retrograde, a relic of some earlier, less inclusive era....

Grilling feminism and masculinity A grand unified theory.
leftist 'males' getting offending by doing things manly men do?

quelling my surprise like a fucking meat eating boss

Social Justice Snowflake Male Feminists = Revenge of the Beta Males

It will be a short lived phenom in historical terms; they will die out due to an inability to breed.

Were aristocrats in the 18th and 19th century "Beta Males"? For they certainly didn't fix things around the house or work on cars or lift heavy things. They hired people to do that stuff. They played musical instruments and wrote sonnets. "Girly" stuff.

Would you consider Henry Purcell and Mozart to be Beta Males?

I actually know two women just in my small circle who have degrees and cush jobs in science. Three, if you count the doctor. Four if you count the Google computer scientist person who is engaged to my nephew.
Well then things are getting better them aren't they.

I think feminism is needed to keep these trends going and prevent sexist attitudes from coming back.

Sometimes progress has to be actively maintained against backlash.

Could you possibly be more of an idiot?
Don't say that! They always can!

I fear for America. I fear for America because far to many young "men" have been groomed to be Pussified Betas. This pretty much sums it up:

I hate how much I love to grill. It’s not that I’m inclined to vegetarianism or that I otherwise object to the practice itself. But I’m uncomfortable with the pleasure I take in something so conventionally masculine. Looming over the coals, tongs in hand, I feel estranged from myself, recast in the role of suburban dad. At such moments, I get the sense that I’ve fallen into a societal trap, one that reaffirms gender roles I’ve spent years trying to undo. The whole business feels retrograde, a relic of some earlier, less inclusive era....

It will be a short lived phenom in historical terms; they will die out due to an inability to breed.
I knew a guy kinda like this

I couldn't talk about wrecking it b/c he'd get offended and ask me how it felt to treat a woman like that. It never got through that women keep coming back for a reason

Wrecking what?

Were aristocrats in the 18th and 19th century "Beta Males"? For they certainly didn't fix things around the house or work on cars or lift heavy things. They hired people to do that stuff. They played musical instruments and wrote sonnets. "Girly" stuff.

You mistake being an artist with being Beta. Everyone knows that popular artists are chick magnets.

And back in the 18th and 19th century, the popular activities of the male members of the Landed Gentry included a lot of shooting guns and hunting and "stuff".

Mozart wasn't an artistocrat.

And aristocratic males in the 18th and 19th centuries spent all day in the saddle and frequently had to enter into battle for the privilege of being aristocratic.

I couldn't talk about wrecking it b/c he'd get offended and ask me how it felt to treat a woman like that. It never got through that women keep coming back for a reason

Wrecking what?
:lmao:

You mistake being an artist with being Beta. Everyone knows that popular artists are chick magnets.

And back in the 18th and 19th century, the popular activities of the male members of the Landed Gentry included a lot of shooting guns and hunting and "stuff".
Having ridden horses from the age of nothing, I can tell you the thing that always pulls me up when I'm reading biographies of aristocrats...the hours and hours and hours spent on horseback...either traveling from place to place, serving in wars or hunting.

If someone has to engage in girly behavior to feel ... whatever...they've got issues too.

I'm sorry you've had such problems. Women feeling obligated to be stereotypically girly is another side of the coin.

Healthy people just focus on being good people and doing what they enjoy. They don't fixate on "manly" or "womanly". It's only the betas, charlies and deltas who aren't confident in themselves, and are constantly trying to overcompensate. Think of the dude showing off the fast car, and the jokes people tell about what his real problem is.

Healthy people don't view Gender as a Social Construct. They accept that Biology is real.

Biology is real, but most individual traits are not dictated by gender. One's desire to work on cars or write poetry has nothing biologically to do with their gender, but may be influenced by the social construct aspect of gender.

So gender is more than biology. Rewriting gender roles has to do with changing the social construct aspect of gender.

I actually know two women just in my small circle who have degrees and cush jobs in science. Three, if you count the doctor. Four if you count the Google computer scientist person who is engaged to my nephew.

I think feminism is needed to keep these trends going and prevent sexist attitudes from coming back.

Feminism is a blight upon humanity, because what it describes today isn't FEMINISM, it's just nonsense perpetuated to allow extra benefits to a particular group for no good reason except the nature of their birth.

What benefits does Modern feminism seek to grant women?

Wrecking what?
So I don't know your slang. Shrug.

If someone has to engage in girly behavior to feel ... whatever...they've got issues too.

I'm sorry you've had such problems. Women feeling obligated to be stereotypically girly is another side of the coin.

Healthy people just focus on being good people and doing what they enjoy. They don't fixate on "manly" or "womanly". It's only the betas, charlies and deltas who aren't confident in themselves, and are constantly trying to overcompensate. Think of the dude showing off the fast car, and the jokes people tell about what his real problem is.

Healthy people don't view Gender as a Social Construct. They accept that Biology is real.

Biology is real, but most individual traits are not dictated by gender. One's desire to work on cars or write poetry has nothing biologically to do with their gender, but may be influenced by the social construct aspect of gender.

So gender is more than biology. Rewriting gender roles has to do with changing the social construct aspect of gender.

Encouraging little boys to think that maleness is wearing dresses is child abuse. It's indicative of a rather repugnant self-loathing for adult manlets to twist up the minds of defenseless children in such a manner.

Sounds like some folks here are having a mid-life crisis. Women have 'em too.

I'm gonna go cut the grass now. Not because it's macho, but because the grass needs cutting.
You don't have to tell us you're not macho, mamoo.

Feminism is a blight upon humanity, because what it describes today isn't FEMINISM, it's just nonsense perpetuated to allow extra benefits to a particular group for no good reason except the nature of their birth.

What benefits does Modern feminism seek to grant women?

Being the Most Important Victims.

Encouraging little boys to think that maleness is wearing dresses is child abuse. It's indicative of a rather repugnant self-loathing for adult manlets to twist up the minds of defenseless children in such a manner.

Yes indeed it is. It's right up there with teaching your children to challenge and attack law enforcement. It's a special kind of cruelty and self gratification on the part of the people who do it...and it's meant to make them miserable later in life.

Wrecking what?

It's something you've never done, so it would take to long to explain

Could you possibly be more of an idiot?

I don't know. Could I? What is wrong with what I said? Feminism as in the promotion of equal rights has an enduring role in society. Anything to make women, what did you say, a favored minority, on the other hand ... is stupid. Do I like all feminists? No. Do I like the concept of feminism ... yes.

Wrecking what?

It's something you've never done, so it would take to long to explain

Oh I don't really care what it is. My "wrecking what" comment was merely intended to tell you I'm not impressed with whatever you were bragging about.

Feeling funny about who gets to grill is a white people's problem.

A black people's problem is getting your home shot at by a drive-by, killing your four-year old daughter.

Forum List

Back