Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About The 911 Conspiracy Theory In Under 5 Minutes

who's the idiot? you're so fixated you don't even see that you're being fucked with!
when people join a cult the first thing to go is a sense of humor!:lol:

buddies David Copperfield nonsense was not witty or funny ..it was just stupid
and I have no doubt he knows very little about the NIST explanations of the collapse
having no doubts about your version of events on 911 is why you get your ass handed to you on consistent basis.

in your dreams agent daws..in your dreams

and I have no doubt he knows very little about the NIST explanations of the collapse
having no doubts about your version of events on 911 is why you get your ass handed to you on consistent basis.

in your dreams agent daws..in your dreams
I love it when you prove my point for me!

you just debunked yourself and helped the Truthers in thats what we been saying all along.:badgrin: you mentioned explosions starting the collapse at the bottom.well at the time the planes hit the towers witnesses reported hearing explosions going off in the basement. there were some mistimed explosions that did go off in the bottom like that one before and during the collapse.:cuckoo: so you kinda shoot down the governments theory for us with your own words.:lol:

conspiracy nuts are what you Bush dupes are because you deny reality and dont do any research.:D You just proved that you slept through junior high school science classes because if you knew anything at all about the laws of physics,you would know that the top of the roof SHOULD have tipped over sideways continuing its momentum and that buildings dont fall at free fall speeds due to fires the same way buildings come down in controlled demolitions.:D also jet fuel only reaches temps of 1800. which is not hot enough to melt steel.steel melts at 2800. so there is a problem with the molten pools of steel that were found everywhere and again you show your ignorance of science in the fact those buildings were emitting black smoke which means they were oxygen starved and hardly hot enough to cause them to fail.:lol::lol::D
As I stated in my original reply, it was a David Copperfield illusion and it didn't happen. If you look closely you will see that the camera was turned upside down and the debris that looks as if it was falling is actually ascending and the building is collapsing from the bottom. And the smoke is what you are trying to blow up everybodys duffel bag. Carry on.

you are an idiot..who no doubt does not even understand the official story or explanations of the collapses
Thanks for dodging post #391. It says a lot about you. Fool.:badgrin::badgrin:

As I stated in my original reply, it was a David Copperfield illusion and it didn't happen. If you look closely you will see that the camera was turned upside down and the debris that looks as if it was falling is actually ascending and the building is collapsing from the bottom. And the smoke is what you are trying to blow up everybodys duffel bag. Carry on.

you are an idiot..who no doubt does not even understand the official story or explanations of the collapses

you only serve one purpose and that is keeping 9/11 post active..you are the new even lamer version of divecon

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kG4yGICFsi8]How To Destroy a 9/11 Truther - YouTube[/ame]

you only serve one purpose and that is keeping 9/11 post active..you are the new even lamer version of divecon
Bullshit. You're the idiot. Why do you dodge the twin towers now and turn everything to building 7? Don't deny it. You know I'm right. BTW, there are a lot of people here that think you're the dimwit.:badgrin::badgrin: But, most Gage-dupes are dimwits.

what? who's the guy who posts the same debuked wtc7 shit over and over.?
oh yea and the "lame" bad ass skyscraper clip that proves nothing..:lol:

Last edited:
who's the idiot? you're so fixated you don't even see that you're being fucked with!
when people join a cult the first thing to go is a sense of humor!:lol:

yeah thats pretty obvious.:D
two farts in a row from the two trolls to start off the new page.:poop:
Its funny how they dont get it that they do us a favor by replying keeping the thread alive.:D

Last edited:

you mean Divecunt.speaking of which,have you heard any updates to how he is coming along in that mental instituion after having his nervous breakdown?:D

I have the answer to the conspiracy theory in 2 seconds....
There wasn't a conspiracy....
See how easy that was.

paulitician said:
"If you have questions about this story you are a bat-shit paranoid tin foil dog abusing baby hater and will be reviled by everyone."
People that say this are BRAINWASHED/MSM PUPPETS.. They are the ones who dont love this country! (THEY ACCEPT ANY BS STORY AND TAKE IT AS LEGIT)

See how easy that was.

so easy a complete moron could do it.. maybe even a vegetable...run along now

People still believe their Government told them the truth about 9/11? Man, i don't know whether to laugh or cry about that. What makes someone become a loyal Government Goose Stepper? I think this explains it...

Last edited by a moderator:
See how easy that was.

I love you loyal bush dupes afraid of the truth always constantly show off your ignorance that you dont even know what a conspiracy is.:lol::lol::lol::lol::D If you were talking about the JFK assassination defending the warren commission you would make sense.but sense your talking about 9/11 you show off your ignorance that you dont know what that word means.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

even if you accept the 9/11 report there was a conspiracy Gomer since according to them,19 men were involved.a conspiracy Gomer is if two or more people involved.Hey dawgshit,no surprise you thanked him for the post since you are one of the five biggest dumbfucks at this site.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::D

paulitician said:
"If you have questions about this story you are a bat-shit paranoid tin foil dog abusing baby hater and will be reviled by everyone."
People that say this are BRAINWASHED/MSM PUPPETS.. They are the ones who dont love this country! (THEY ACCEPT ANY BS STORY AND TAKE IT AS LEGIT)

Yeah, i hear ya.

paulitician said:
People still believe their Government told them the truth about 9/11? Man, i don't know whether to laugh or cry about that. What makes someone become a loyal Government Goose Stepper?
They have been so brainwashed and reprogrammed by watching TV on these flat screen TVs which are perfect for sending brainwashing messages,etc...... They dont even realise it :(

They are all dumbed down puppets they love!!!!!! (They can walk all over them,feed them lies,etc)

I am glad i have not been reprogrammed!! (I thankfully still have my sense of WHATS GOOD,etc)

Last edited:
paulitician said:
People still believe their Government told them the truth about 9/11? Man, i don't know whether to laugh or cry about that. What makes someone become a loyal Government Goose Stepper?
They have been so brainwashed and reprogrammed by watching TV on these flat screen TVs which are perfect for sending brainwashing messages,etc...... They dont even realise it :(

They are all dumbed down puppets they love!!!!!! (They can walk all over them,feed them lies,etc)

I am glad i have not been reprogrammed!! (I thankfully still have my sense of WHATS GOOD,etc)

amen to that.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back