Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About The 911 Conspiracy Theory In Under 5 Minutes

Shouldn't you debunkfucks still be absorbed in your orgasmic reverence of some paint chips not having thermite in them?

agent troll Moron In the Hat is doing what his handlers pay him to do,made a thread that lies about it all.problem is I posted a link there that dumbfuck troll can only fling shit in lie about like he always does like the monkey troll he is to try and save face in defeat.:lol:

Gage-dupe 9/11 inside blowjob is doing what his Pope Dickey G gives him Cheetos to do, making stupid fart comments and pretending to ignore people. His doing so really shows that Dickey's movement has been defeated.

time for your new assignment then troll...see ya

and here comes the agent troll to fling shit in defeat like the monkey he is.:lol:

And here comes the Gage-dupe to prove I live in his head and am the center of his universe. :thup:

winning-charlie1.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-2Y3Hbki9U&feature=related]9/11 Truth Movement, please go away - YouTube[/ame]

'911: A Conspiracy Theory.' Brilliant.

9/11: A Conspiracy Theory - YouTube
I was watching the news of the first plane hitting the tower when all of a sudden the second plane hit.When the buildings started collapsing from the TOP I said to myself that the heat from the fires were causing the metal skeletons of the structure to fail, thereby letting the weight of the floors to collapse to the next floor and pancaking to the bottom. I've been at building demolitions and those explosions started the collapse from the BOTTOM floor until the building telescoped DOWN.
Since the matter of a conspiracy has arisen and to allay everyone's concerns, I will divulge a secret. There was no 9/11, no planes or buildings. It was a David Copperfield illusion, as was the Pentagon and Shanksville,PA.You conspiracy nuts can now go back to your research and find another event.

I was watching the news of the first plane hitting the tower when all of a sudden the second plane hit.When the buildings started collapsing from the TOP I said to myself that the heat from the fires were causing the metal skeletons of the structure to fail, thereby letting the weight of the floors to collapse to the next floor and pancaking to the bottom. I've been at building demolitions and those explosions started the collapse from the BOTTOM floor until the building telescoped DOWN.
Since the matter of a conspiracy has arisen and to allay everyone's concerns, I will divulge a secret. There was no 9/11, no planes or buildings. It was a David Copperfield illusion, as was the Pentagon and Shanksville,PA.You conspiracy nuts can now go back to your research and find another event.

oh..you mean like this ???

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD06SAf0p9A]wtc 7 collapse - YouTube[/ame]

oh and btw...your pancake theory has one little flaw...this massive structure I like to call the "inner core"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fQlC2AIWrY]WTC Towers Designed to Withstand Impact of Loaded Boeing 707 - YouTube[/ame]

no, not like that wtc7 was not hit by a plane but by tons of debris and it burned for 8 hours .you were wrong the first time you posted this silly clip and you're still wrong, gage butt boi.

Last edited:

no, not like that wtc7 was not hit by a plane but by tons of debris and it burned for 8 hours .you were wrong the first time you posted this silly clip and you're still wrong, gage butt boi.

NIST determined damage from debris was not a significant factor in the collapse and it was in fact the failure of a single column #79 from fire that initiated the collapse and that the failure of this one column under any circumstance would of initiated the collapse

wtc 7 collapse - YouTube

NIST determined damage from debris was not a significant factor in the collapse and it was in fact the failure of a single column #79 from fire that initiated the collapse and that the failure of this one column under any circumstance would of initiated the collapse

Yes, yes, yes, we know you love to quote mine that one piece of the report, but totally avoid the fact that the debris started the fires that were not fought for hours which caused column 79 to fail.

Yes, yes, yes, we know you love to quote mine that one piece of the report, but totally avoid the fact that the debris started the fires that were not fought for hours which caused column 79 to fail.

falling debris started the fire ,yes..but that does not change the fact that according to NIST ..the failure of this column ..under any circumstance would of initiated the collapse sequence

falling debris started the fire ,yes..but that does not change the fact that according to NIST ..the failure of this column ..under any circumstance would of initiated the collapse sequence

That's right, and the cause of failure on 9/11/01 was fire, not hush-a-boom devices.

That's right, and the cause of failure on 9/11/01 was fire, not hush-a-boom devices.

was it a design flaw ??...is that what NIST determined or do most skyscrapers collapse from scattered office fires ??

was it a design flaw ??...is that what NIST determined or do most skyscrapers collapse from scattered office fires ??

It was a design flaw, and codes have been changed so that buildings like the Twins or the Salomon Brothers Building will never be built again. That is why their replacements are/were built with a totally different design.

It was a design flaw, and codes have been changed so that buildings like the Twins or the Salomon Brothers Building will never be built again. That is why their replacements are/were built with a totally different design.

what codes where changed ?..the design of wtc 7 was never called into question ...and dont post some stupid fire code reg changes like "better lighting in stairwells"

Forum List

Back