Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About The 911 Conspiracy Theory In Under 5 Minutes

I seriously doubt you made a video. Fucking idiot.

He didn't make the video, he told me to pick one from a "truth" site.

And I made one mistake on a quote, out of 21 points raised in that video. Of course he can't refute the other 20 issues, he locks in on the one where I didn't notice a woman said the mystery white plane had a red number on it.

9/11 inside nutjob doesn't actually make any arguments. Instead, he refers to something like 347 youtube videos that everyone should watch.

:thup:

yeah and your such a pathetic, brainwashed, idiot dumbshit troll that as we both know,runs run off like the chickshit coward you are and wont try and address the evidence and facts in them cause as both know,you cant counter them so you make these pathetic posts claiming I dont make any good arguments ,with your pathetic debating skills you have,you would be laughed out of a dabating hall.:lol:

at least I dont run away from videos and dont say anything about them.:lol: your so stupid obviously,that you cant even figure out that I have MORON IN THE HAT on ignore and did not see his pathetic bullshit because AGAIN,he has to LIE to avoid defeat and try and save face in his posts.after he lied to try and save face in defeat from that video, I put him on ignore and have had him there ever since dumbfuck.

Last edited:

And I made one mistake on a quote, out of 21 points raised in that video. Of course he can't refute the other 20 issues, he locks in on the one where I didn't notice a woman said the mystery white plane had a red number on it.

9/11 inside nutjob doesn't actually make any arguments. Instead, he refers to something like 347 youtube videos that everyone should watch.

yeah and your such a pathetic, brainwashed, idiot dumbshit troll that as we both know,runs run off like the chickshit coward you are and wont try and address the evidence and facts in them cause as both know,you cant counter them so you make these pathetic posts claiming I dont make any good arguments ,with your pathetic debating skills you have,you would be laughed out of a dabating hall.:lol:

at least I dont run away from videos and dont say anything about them.:lol: your so stupid obviously,that you cant even figure out that I have MORON IN THE HAT on ignore and did not see his pathetic bullshit because AGAIN,he has to LIE to avoid defeat and try and save face in his posts.after he lied to try and save face in defeat from that video, I put him on ignore and have had him there ever since dumbfuck.

:rofl:
:rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sure you did.

Shouldn't you debunkfucks still be absorbed in your orgasmic reverence of some paint chips not having thermite in them?

Shouldn't you Gage-dupes be out looking for more lawncare engineers to sign your petition. If you try hard enough, you may reach 1% of them in about 15 years.

Shouldn't you debunkfucks still be absorbed in your orgasmic reverence of some paint chips not having thermite in them?

Shouldn't you Gage-dupes be out looking for more lawncare engineers to sign your petition. If you try hard enough, you may reach 1% of them in about 15 years.

If you try hard enough maybe you'll get laid one day.

911koolaid_answer_103_xlarge.jpeg

Don't cry Truthers. Even though your movement leaders are drifting away, you'll always be able to kneel at Box Boi Gage's altar. (as long as you keep sending money for him to take trips to Asia)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Notice that 9/11 inside nutjob basically confirmed what I said.

Outstanding.

Don't cry Truthers. Even though your movement leaders are drifting away, you'll always be able to kneel at Box Boi Gage's altar. (as long as you keep sending money for him to take trips to Asia)

You one craaaazy Government Goose Stepper-Bot. You know that rght? :cuckoo:

agent troll Moron In the Hat is doing what his handlers pay him to do,made a thread that lies about it all.problem is I posted a link there that dumbfuck troll can only fling shit in lie about like he always does like the monkey troll he is to try and save face in defeat.:lol:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Notice that 9/11 inside nutjob basically confirmed what I said.

Outstanding.

Notice that troll Toto wont deny he is afraid of the truth to look at evidence in videos?.

outstanding.:lol::clap2:

matter of fact I get pm's from a couple other truthers asking me why they wont address the evidence in those videos I post and i got to explain to them all the time that like i said,because they know they cant refute them, so they can only make pathetic posts like the ones toto makes while showing off cowards they are with no debating skills.:lol:

Last edited:

agent troll Moron In the Hat is doing what his handlers pay him to do,made a thread that lies about it all.problem is I posted a link there that dumbfuck troll can only fling shit in lie about like he always does like the monkey troll he is to try and save face in defeat.:lol:

Gage-dupe 9/11 inside blowjob is doing what his Pope Dickey G gives him Cheetos to do, making stupid fart comments and pretending to ignore people. His doing so really shows that Dickey's movement has been defeated.

and here comes the agent troll to fling shit in defeat like the monkey he is now matter of fact.:lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back